Underworld /markus's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raze reborn
i think i got the right name .
does anyone else realise that he only realises he only realises his head has been cut in two after standing up and drawing two knives ?

Zilverz
please rephrase

TrAnCeDuO
double yuu tee eff? confused

Cinemaddiction
It was Viktor who had his wig split, and yeah, I noticed. That was one of those "Oh, shit" moments.

TrAnCeDuO
pretty boring really. i think it ripped off of animes and other movies.

Cinemaddiction
I'd love to hear some elaboration, but only in the actual "Underworld" thread.

TrAnCeDuO
well think about it the dramatic"oooh those two slashed each other i wonder who survives and who doesnt have a scratch on them despite them being only inches away from each other " thing is seen all over the bloody place. its in Rorouni Kenshin, Equilibrium, Kill Bill, Cowboy Bebop, any samurai movie, etc. so this whole thing is nothing new.
(im sorry that i didnt do as you said i just had to post it here. again sorry)

Cinemaddiction
I'll take that back even furthur. Stand-off's like that have been done since the inception of old Western movies. Walk 10 paces, turn, shoot, and then wait a second to see who dies.

Whom is ripping off whom now?

BackFire
That scene was so dumb. His head was cut right in half but he was still alive and managed to move and look around while after his head had been split. LAME!

God damn I hate that movie. God damn...

TrAnCeDuO
whatever the point is that its old and worn out and the hero always wins in those situations.

Elektra_lover
Um...sorry to break it to you but Underworld came out before kill bill

TrAnCeDuO
as ive said before you idiot it doesnt matter the point im trying to get across is that his death is nothing new its been worn out badly! pay attention! mad

BackFire
Watch the name calling.

BadKitty
at least it was better than queen of the damned embarrasment

BackFire
That raises the question - What ISN'T better then Queen of the Damned?

Cinemaddiction
Dracula 2000.

raze reborn
i couldn't remember the name of the vamp that gets his head cut in two .

Cinemaddiction
Viktor.

Major Knight
umm what hasn't been taking off another movie really.

Major Knight
um actually u could cut off a chickens head it it can live for a hour or so, so really not to fake but still kinda fake.

Evil Dead
while it has probably never happened........that part of the movie is atleast theoreticly possible. If the blade was so sharp and moved through his flesh/bone so fast......completely severing .......the tissue would not be displaced leaving both sides of the cut bloodvessels and nerves still connected for a second or two until gravity and balance caused them to separate. The bloodflow nor electrical impulses would be disrupted.

TrAnCeDuO
indeed but hey this concept is borrowed from anime and such so what do you expect?

darktim1
they have cast marcus the one who woke up at the end of the first under world movie will be hunting selean and her boyfriend in the next film can't remember name of actor who was cast for now out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.