are you voting today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
i already voted for kerry

Clovie
no.

Mane
my mom and sister already went and voted for Bush. erm

ClaraG
can't. im underage and i live in the uk. would've voted kerry though.

moonwalker741
my mom is out right now voting, and my dad will vote later tonight....

DarthCyrax
who are they voting for moon?

A4E
well I can't voter but if i couldve, i would vote for kerry, am an anticapitalist, but I just would kill my self if bush's president again!!

Linkalicious
I'm voting later this afternoon when I get off work. i'll be voting for Kerry. Oh and to keep the Governator in office! cool

JToTheP
Yes, my voting booth is 2 streets down, so I can go at like 7:30 to get my vote in for Kerry.

A4E
go anti capitalism!! stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

moonwalker741
kerry

Fearnix
Why is voting so important to you?

DarthCyrax
bush is an a$$ hole he's spread to much blood in iraq and as much as i love the usa this country will go to hell if bush wins again

JToTheP
Because Bush has reigned his hell for long enough, it's ridiculous our troops are still over there, to many casualties, and to much bullshit, Bush has GOT TO GO!

DarthCyrax
thank you jtp

Fearnix
I dont think bush is that bad

DarthCyrax
bush is like hitler almost except from killing the jews .

he wants another draft

JToTheP
Well you live in the UK, your not surrounded by Bush's bullshit directly, and I won't try to argue who likes Bush here, but chances are their to young to vote, or seem to WANT more of our troops to die.

Fearnix
Bush is nothing like Hitler and never will be

A4E
thats right!!! hoorray for darthcyraz and JToTheP!!!

dance
my avvy rocks yes

A4E
oh not, not thats right to fearnix the other dude btw

JToTheP
He'd be on his way if he wins this election, WHICH HE WON'T!

DarthCyrax
fearnix he wants another draft. bush is the ****ing devil himself dude. kerry wants to send the un troops in bush dosent. bush thinks he's god right now. the guys got ****ing issues

Fearnix
Even if he did win he would still not be like hitler

DarthCyrax
dude your not getting it. bush is only sending us troops to iraq to be killed. when 911 hit us hard bush saved osama bin f*cklin and went after saddam wich osama really started the war. bush and saddam is personal buisness when saddam tried killing bush sr.

Fearnix
There is no real proof that it was osama who cased the 911 thing.

A4E
plus fearnix, it's not like bush it's gonna b JUST like hitler, but he really is pla ying ****ing god, bush wins and I'll kill him myself no expression

A4E
darth cyrax will help me no expression

Linkalicious
To relate Bush to Hitler shows no intelligence WHAT SO EVER on your people's parts.

Bush wanted a draft?

Provide some proof of that or shut up about it, because you won't find any documentation stating that Bush wants a draft.

Fearnix
I will help kill him to big grin

DarthCyrax
link dont tell me to shut up im warning you

Fearnix
Them sounds like fighting words
laughing out loud

A4E
really farnix?? then we'll al have a gang!! yay!!

Fearnix
We will be like the A-Team big grin
I'm Mr T tho big grin

A4E
er... ok.... Ill think about it laughing out loud

Fearnix
laughing out loud

Chelsea23
umm...excuse me but kerry wants the draft back more than bush may...if i was able to vote, i'd vote for bush

Linkalicious
Child.

All i said was provide some proof to your assnine statement or shut your mouth.

It isn't that difficult. Now go find proof, and keep running your yap. Or stop making unintelligent comments.

Fearnix
awww you sound like a child (no offence)
with the umm...excuse me bit

Chelsea23
well i'm not a childwink

DarthCyrax
im 19 and not a child

Fearnix
Well you should do voice overs for kids TV big grin

Chelsea23
haha would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

Silver Stardust
I will be going to vote on my way home from class. Had I not been running late this morning because of my mom being sick, I would have voted already.

My vote will be going to Kerry, of course.

Fearnix
It would be good

Linkalicious
oh my mistake. sorry...

Mane
hysterical hahaha Link...

Chelsea23
LoL, I'll give credit to you if I decide to do that stick out tongue

Ok guys, am I the only one voting for Bush? Cause personally, I don't care of Kerry, AT ALL!

Fearnix
Whoo big grin

Mane
you act like one. my friend is 13 and he acts more mature than you.

DarthCyrax
whats with all the insults mane? whats your beef with me. if im gona act like a 2 year old i wouldve already but your not worth my time or energy

eggmayo
im not american, but i would vote for kerry, cos bush is a moron

Mane
good, because i dont want to hear it. wink

Fearnix
Can i hear it please confused

Mane
you want to hear him rant off about me? erm

DarthCyrax
fearinx he isnt worth it. he wants me to act 2 years old and that would make him happy

Mane

Chelsea23
guys...just stop!

Fearnix
Yeah Chelsea23 you tell um

Kella
I voted...this morning. And no...i didn't vote for Kerry. no expression

hotsauce6548
i would vote kerry if i could... i didnt think bush did too much of a bad job, but the fact that our troops are still in Iraq is ridiculous.

Linkalicious
actually i think it's the other way around. he IS doing that bad of a job, with everything that's going on in our country.

The fact that our troops are still in Iraq....well...I expected that much.

They'll be there for a couple more years infact.

Kella
Well ya know...I think if Bush could just walk up to the terrorists and say, "Please stop killing innocent people cuz we don't want ot be at war anymore." and they listened...WONDERFUL! But the real world doesn't work that way. The troops are in the Middle East to keep terrorist bombs out of our kids schools and our workers safe at thier jobs. Freedom is only won by the blood of our brave soldiers. If we just walked out...like Kerry would have us do... we would buy our freedom with the blood of ourselves and our children. Which would you prefer? Chaos in the streets and your family dead around you or brave and honorable soldiers across the world...making sacrifices for all of us to live in peace even one more day.

I vote Bush! If I was able...I would be over there fighting too. no expression

Jedi Priestess
I thought this thread was about voting? And I did. I wouldnt have voted for either of those 2 idiots of my life depended on it. I wanted to write in Darth Vader but figured since he was fictional they'd throw out my ballot. So I did the next best thing and wrote in James Earl Jones. stick out tongue

PVS
oh give it a rest JP stick out tongue

PVS
http://img35.exs.cx/img35/1285/BUSHCRY1.gifhttp://img35.exs.cx/img35/1285/BUSHCRY1.gifhttp://img35.exs.cx/img35/1285/BUSHCRY1.gifhttp://img35.exs.cx/img35/1285/BUSHCRY1.gif

Chelsea23
Well go you big grin

PVS
sooo...i dont get it

vote kerry=Chaos in the streets and your family dead around you

vote bush=brave and honorable soldiers across the world

is that the arguement?
god i hope not

kerry said nothing about walking out of iraq.
he said quite the opposite.
you need to get informed no expression

Linkalicious
Bush would never say such a thing, he would rather threaten to wipe every terrorist off the face of the Earth...and that would do nothing but create more terrorists.

Terrorist bombs out of our schools and to keep our workers safe? When has a terrorist ever bombed an American school? What happened at 9/11 wasn't the amazing strategy of Al Queda...it was some airport screeners not doing their job the right way.

Kerry most certainly would NOT have the United States just pack up everything and leave after everything Bush started. True, he would want to slowly, systematically remove as many of our troops as possible, but that's what the majority of this country wants....our troops home...safe.

Bush made a horrible decision by going to war, and now that horrible decision is being multiplied because he now has to dedicate more and more resources just to accomplish what little he has done thus far.

Chaos in the streets and my family dead around me if we vote for Kerry? Where the hell do you come up with this. Aside from the LA riots, when has there ever been bedlam in the streets? I live in a nice neighborhood in a great community...me and my family are safe...as is the rest of the country.

Sacraficing their lives in war so we can have peace. And what exactly did we have before we entered Iraq? Was that not peace?

Typical Bush-aholic...roll eyes (sarcastic)

and anyways...yah, i'm going to vote! Down with Prop 66 sad

Alpha Centauri
"Chaos in the streets and your family dead around you or brave and honorable soldiers across the world...making sacrifices for all of us to live in peace even one more day."

I'd rather have my family dead around me, with me (if that be the case) than dead thousands of miles away in the name of a maniacal, war-mongering idiot, to be quite honest.

Bush doesn't give a shit about what the American people want. The American people wanted Al Gore and despite winning, he isn't in the Whitehouse.

-AC

PVS
typical ignorant bush supporter lies:

-kerry wants to pull out of iraq

-kerry wants to ban religion and the bible

whats funny, is even BUSH doesnt hint at these. its just
stupid ignorant redneck bullshit, which started somewhere,
spread like a plague, and ended up here.

Chelsea23
I just like Bush...and I can't stand Kerry at all! no expression my opinion, who careserm

Chelsea23
Kerry wants the draft back erm

Linkalicious
neither WANT the draft back, but it's getting the point where a draft is going to be necessary.

There are hardly any volunteer military personel left in the United States. Bush has kept volunteer National Guard members over in Iraq for extended stays.

When you sign up for those services it's supposed to be like, 1 weekend a month, 1 week a year. Not 9 months straight in Iraq.

What we need, just to keep some form of peace in Iraq is more troops.

How does Bush plan on handling that? Slowly watching countless American soldiers die day in and day out.

Alpha Centauri
I don't believe Kerry will go through with the draft after saying he will bring your troops out. Yeah he is a changer but that is one thing I'll believe he'll stick to.

"-kerry wants to pull out of iraq"

My answer to any person using that as a minus would be "And?".

........When did pulling men and women fighting a needless war, out of that war, become a bad thing?

Osama Bin Laden said in that latest video, "Your president would rather read to children in schools about goats than protect the 3000 people who died on Sept 11th."

If that doesn't put Kerry into office I dunno what will. Osama wants them both dead, but more people want Osama dead than vice versa. We could have had that if Bush didn't like, you know, invade the wrong country.

The nail in the coffin was knowing that the Bin Laden's were in the States during it, talking with Bush. While their baby boy had his handiwork plastered all over the TV.

Kerry is no saint, no politician is. Who knows what happens or who they are confronted by when they are elected, the elite? Who knows? The point is, the world needs Bush gone. Until he is gone, the entire world has to live in fear of what rash and wrong decision he'll make next.

-AC

PVS
opinions are opinions
but you are speading flatout LIES and its shameful.
please STFU unless you wish to say

-fact

or

-opinion

Afro Cheese
No, I didn't vote, I'm 17. If I could I'd either vote for Kerry or just stay home. I'd probably vote but I'm skeptical on whether Kerry has a solid plan or not.

BackFire
I voted for Kerry.

Chelsea23
fine..my opinion is thatno expression

yerssot
I won't

Fight the power! no expression

shellie
i voted for Clinton erm

Kella
my God you people can be ignorant....do you not recognize when someone is speaking metaphorically? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I thought it was between Ford and Nixon winkstick out tongue

shellie
stick out tongue

JToTheP
I just got back from voting, and the news says Bush is ahead by 2% from the last hour of ratio voting, and may I personally say, if Bush wins, WE ARE F*CKED.

shellie
we're f*cked with either one sweetie but i guess Kerry is the lesser of 2 evils erm

ragesRemorse
If you seriously believe that, then you have been fooled by the media. If you believe that eigther one of the candidates are going to do anything positive for this country, then you have been fooled by their bullshitting abilities. I just believe that Kerry would make the country worse off. The only way that you will get the truth from kerry or bush, is if they unzipped their pants zipper and spoke from their crouch. I vote for Bush because Kerry is a narc, contradicts himself, his wife is totally disrespectfull to American people, and his running mate is an ambulance chaser. These are the reasons that swayed me. LOL who gives a shit. This country isnt going to get any better, no matter who gets in. The only thing is if a democrate gets in, there wont be a republican in office again for a long time, and the next president will probably be clintons wife, if kerry gets in.

By the way, dont beleive what the news tells you about who is ahead. Look we wont know who the next president is untill about Easter. Earliest would be late January.

JToTheP
Yeah, that's the main key right there, but I look at it this way, if Bush were to give arabs/all of them jobs who live HERE, I wouldn't mind, but giving those jobs overseas is useless. Kerry atleast wants to keep the jobs here. Also if Bush wins, what if in his new rain of terror he starts to close abortion clincs, what are raped girls, and the such suppost to do?

finti
worse off? what do you mean, Bush politics on war against terrorism have made both US and Europe an unsafer place to live

shellie
his running mate was my governor here in NC...i liked him fine

finti
and the corrupt Cheney is a great alternative?

Alpha Centauri
The fact that the country I live in has been made a target as a result of George Bush is enough reason to not like him.

-AC

ragesRemorse
You cant say that. War was going to be taken the doorstep of terrorism regaurdless of who the American president was. these people dont understand and dont want to work things out civilized. Al-Queda would have been taken on eigther way, whether it was further down the road or to fast to soon. When it comes to terrorism, no one is safe. The only way to combat it, is with countries uniting against it. This is exactly what Bush is accomplishing. Bush wants to keep open party talks with countries who are not yet involved, and Kerry wants to do bi-lateral talks with those countries. eigther way, no matter who is President or who was president. Terrorism, was and will be an ever widening threat on the entire world for a long time to come

Nazgulinthedark
I can't legaly vote, but we did a school wide vote today, the teachers havent talied everything up, but just from over hearing people ask 'who did you vote for?" i think bush won. i voted for kerry.

wicker_man
"I'm gonna send those politicians a message by staying home." - Phillip .J. Fry (Futurama)

Seriously if i was eligible to vote (in the US), i would do which i don't do in the UK but i so wanna see Bush ousted that i'd vote Kerry any day.

ragesRemorse
this country has been a target before Bush's actions. NO matter who would have been president, Al-queada would have been specifically targeted, inspiring a more severe outlash on America, and participating countries. Also, no matter which country in the Middle East that America would have targeted, Iraq would have always been a looming threat and problem because of sadaam. I do believe the way we went about taking him out of power was extreme and rash, but he would ahve made things harder . This target you say that is on america, was always there and would have grown in hatred no matter what choices were amde. Remember they attacked us.

finti
Norway was never in the danger zone before GWB wanted to finish the job his dad didnt manage. I am a soldier in my native countrys military force and I gladly defend Norway if Norway is attacked. I aint gonna raise a gun abroad though cause some piss ass foreign leader thinks we ought to becasue we have responsibilities as an ally.

ragesRemorse
but if your countries leaders agreed, that wouldnt be the decesion of a piss ass foriegner, that would be your countries choice.

wicker_man
I personally think the Iraqi war (round two) was GWB Jr's personal vendetta for his 'old man', yeh Saddam Hussain wasn't a nice man but why didn't Clinton go to war or one of his predecessors ?

finti
it is the piss ass foreign leader that request our presence by puting political pressure on our leaders. Norway has agreed to supply medical equipment and personell to Iraq, and we have sent the special forces to Afganhistan since the Norwegian specila forces is specialized in mountain warfare. The opposition in parliament would never agree to send military personel to Iraq since the opposition have a majority togehter with the anti war people in government.

hunchy
Well, a lot of people that hate Bush are saying they are gonna kill themselves if he is re-elected...well, that means real soon I won't have many people to debate anymore.

Alpha Centauri
Well lives are gonna be lost either way if he gets re-elected.

-AC

ragesRemorse
i remember when a bunch of celeberties said they were going to leave the country if Bush was elected the first time around. Yeah, there still making movies here in America.

hunchy
Yep your right. People die in this world no matter what. Even if Kerry is President, troops will still die in Iraq dude. It's not like we for the war do not care about them dying...we do...We really care about them...now, you'd say if we do then why not bring them home...No one has been drafted. They joined the army. And yep, "ragesremorse", a lot of celeberties and people said they would leave the country if Bush was elected...and they still haven't your right...

Well lives are gonna be lost either way if he gets re-elected.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, it's somthing called war. Like hunchy says aswell, the army is still a free will enlistment structure. No matter what choices would have been made post 9/11. American lives and allies's lives would have been lost, and would still be being lost. I can almost gaurentee that Kerry will enforce a draft sometime in his presidency if elected. He says he wont, but the things he speak of on the military and troop enlistments lean incredibly twords a draft.

wicker_man
One thing if Kerry does become elected hes going to have one hell of a job cleaning up GWR's mess. And yes even if you pick the most pacifist of men to run the US (to whom that may ever be, if they exist ?) 'blood will still be split'

Jedi Priestess
you are just pissy cause I didnt vote for your boy Kerry stick out tongue

hunchy
Yeah, that's what PVS does. He gets pissy when things don't go his way...kind of like a child...

hunchy
Really, who's GWR? I think you mean GWB???

"One thing if Kerry does become elected hes going to have one hell of a job cleaning up GWR's mess."

ragesRemorse
or a democrate smile

yerssot
I thought you didn't like talking politics ? stick out tongue

btw, JP, which state are you from if I may enquire?

Alpha Centauri
Democrate? Demo-crate?

Ahhh subtly. Coz like crates, they break apart if you rough em up a bit.

-AC

yerssot
Demi-crat is the Simpsons joke

vaya_the_elf
I voted today too. My vote went to towards Bush.

wicker_man
GWB is similar to that of a famous British indent, and as i'm round it alot it can become engraved in your mind.

It refers to George .W. Bush.

Afro Cheese
Hunchy and Rages Remorse, just because they signed up for the army doesn't make it fair to have them dieing for an unjust cause. That's just how I feel though.

ragesRemorse
i owuldnt say unjust. They are fihting to free a country and stop terrorism. It may not be the best way to go about it. However, American and soldiers alike will be dieng in large numbers for years to come, because of terrorism. This would have happend sooner or later.

By willingly joining the army, you sign your rights away to the American goverment. When you sign up for the military, you are their property. I would also think, that the biggest con in weighing the pros and cons of joining the military would be taking into consideration that war can break out at any time. the risk of joining the military can mean your life.

Afro Cheese
Yeah but the soldiers should be able to trust that their government will only use their force if necessary. They are fighting to free a country that has nothing to do with us. It shouldn't be our responsibility to free the people of Iraq from a dictatorship, and if you ask me, over a thousand of our soldiers and even more Iraqi civilian lives just isn't worth it. I've said this before, I think it's a good thing they captured Saddam, I just don't think the ends justify the means.

ragesRemorse
I know what your saying and agree with you, but Americas history has or atleast should have taught us, if there is one thing you cant trust for it's honesty, it is the American goverment, and how leary we are to go to war and look at soldiers not as people,but as numbers. You have to be aware of this when you enlist. I'm not saying it's right just an acknowledgment that should be made. I also believe many soldiers are aware of this. I have lived on a military base for four years, and the people in the military, for the most part are there for trades, paying off tuition, or to protect the country. I do think that the deaths of the soldiers from the events in Iraq are justified as protecting our country. No matter what military actions would have been chosen post 9/11 we would would have had the same arguments being made. It is war and it is a war that will continue for a long time. You say the ends dont justify the means, i dont think we can say that seeing how we are still in the infancy of this war. We will have to wait and see where the future president/presidents of this country lead our nation and military.

roundisfunny
I voted today.

President--Randolph Severn Parker III
Senator--myself
Governor--myself
All other offices I voted with my traditional party, except in cases where my party wasn't running or where there was only one candidate. In those cases, I abstained.

ragesRemorse
round, you are truly funny smile

Arachnoidfreak
NEW YORK voted for Kerry. New York, obviously the state most impacted by 9/11, obviously would be the most concerned for their safety, the state that would obviously choose the candidate who would be better suited for protecting them...chose Kerry.

That tells you that either 1. New York isn't scared of shit, or that 2. New York knows Bush is a turd, and they'd rather have Kerry leading them than a ****ing turd.

I love my state.

ragesRemorse
Or that New york is just a democrat state. Which it has always been. How about looking at it as the country was the most effected by 9/11, and together the country decides the president, i mean isnt that the point of voting.

Arachnoidfreak
Ahh yes, New York was the state that was directly attacked, and even we don't want Bush in office. That says something, no matter how you look at it.

Sure, the other states can speculate what we went through, but they'll never know what it was like. It was the most ****ed up thing I had ever seen.

And I still want Kerry in office. Bush is a ****tard who doesn't have a clue on what he is doing. Kerry may be a flip-flopper, and a pussy ***** who only does what the people want...BUT THAT'S THE WHOLE ****ING POINT OF A DEMOCRACY. It's what the PEOPLE want.

Afro Cheese
I agree that New York wouldv'e went to Kerry with or without 9/11. New York is a liberal state, just the way it is.

And I guess I can't say overall whether the war in Iraq will be worth it because it isn't over yet, but I can say that so far, they have already taken the man in question out of power and things don't seem to be getting better and I don't think it was worth it. My opinion is that Bush went into Iraq as a diversion, so people wouldn't say he wasn't doing anything to fight terror. I think he knew he probably wasn't going to be able to capture Bin Laden so he invaded Iraq to compensate for the failure of the war in Afghanistan. That's just my opinion. I can't see any other logical explanation on why he would take us into such a serious war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

ragesRemorse
saying what the people want to hear and doing what the people want are to totally different things man. Just because new york's state was slated more twords kerry doesnt mean shit. What about the other half that voted for Bush? it isnt a state wide election, it is a nation wide election. bottom lineis that neigther Kerry or Bush is going to do damn thing to make this country better or safer, Kerry will just raise taxes and give us shitty healthcare.

Arachnoidfreak
You didn't see what raisind taxes did for the Clinton administration, did you? I did. I saw all 500 million reasons why it was a good thing. What did Bush do? He blew 1.5 trillion dollars out of his ass.

Afro Cheese
I'm not a Bush supporter, but I'm going to have to disagree there. People seem to forget that when Bush got into office Clinton's economy was already going down the drain, and a year after he was elected the world trade centers blew up. Bush was given a shitty hand of cards when it comes to economy, and the within the last year the economy has been recovering rapidly. You either have to blame Bush for 9/11, or you can't fairly use those numbers. I do think in a way 9/11 could've been prevented if both Bush and Clinton payed a little bit closer attention.

Raz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t313185.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.