The Official Austin Young Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
This my the thread dedicated to me. i post stuff that i like or that i feel like, whether you care or not. let the degradation begin.

i just got done with my guitar lesson. big grin

Mane
im about to eat lunch. baked chicken, noodles, and garden peas. happy

Clovie
thumb up great, so interesting

Mane
Ok so this morning at about 9:30 i hear my family being loud and talking outside my door, so i went to the bathroom, came back, and fell asleep. i woke up about 40 minutes later to find out my internet had not been cut off (i thought it was). so naturally i fed my addiction and looked up some nice hot KMC. thats when i realized that my family had gone to go vote, and placed theirs with George Bush. so i cruised the 'net and prepared for my guitar lesson.

as my guitar teacher arrived, my sister went for her bass lesson and i willingly let her go first. yesterday i had bought a new guitar book (i specialize in classical guitar), and today i started on it. mostly i read tablature, but on this new book, they only had the notes with the fret numbers by them, which means i would have to re-learn my notes. i played piano from first to fourth grade and by the time i was 10 i got to the last level in my method and theory book series, and i had memorized Fur Elise in full. one thing i didnt count on was that when i would stop playing piano, i would forget everything. so here i am re-learning everything that i previously knew and forgot years ago, only to transfer what i learned on piano to my guitar. smile

Mane
some photography i did yesterday.

Mane
more photography. most dont like this one.

**edit: in fact, i dont either.

Frosty Beverage
Austin is a swingin' hipster.

Mane
screw this thread. no one cares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.