Dou you have PS2??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
do u have ps2?? i have it, i bought it today, i used to have ps, ps2 is so much better, am lovin' it, i bought shiut lot of games too, and i cant stop playing fifa and vice city, i mean the 2 one, san andrea i think...

JToTheP
Yes, I have a Ps2, and between my GC, and Ps2, certain games stand out to make one console better then the other.

Clovie
i don't, and don't want to have one

Thorondor
Yes i also have it online and it owns, xbox is better though yes

Fearnix
THere are over 75 million orignal Ps2's in the world
(i have one)

A4E
I luv PS2 i also watch movies in it, before i bought i wasnt sure weather to buy x box or ps2, but all my friends have ps2 so xbox would seem stupid...

Fearnix
PS2 is far better
YAY for you for choosing it

Thorondor
No it's not lol, it's more popular yea but not better

JToTheP
Graphically and hardware wise, Playstation 2 is the worst, a fact that has been known since the GameCube and XBox launched in November 2001.

Power from greatest to least:

1. XBox
2. GameCube
3. Playstation 2

Playstation 2 has alot of amazing games, but so do GameCube, and XBox, even though none of their games become multi-platform.. mad ...but all 3 are great, but Playstation 2 is the least powerful.

Linkalicious
no i got an X-box and Gamecube.

Had i known X-box was going to be such a flop in the early years...I would have gone PS2.

X-box is still rising in my opinion. They have some great games coming up in the future.

Silver Stardust
I have a PS2...I don't have GC or X-box, just a PS2. Got it because of GTA and Final Fantasy big grin

JToTheP
It was weird, when all the consoles launched, they only had one good game each, XBox-Halo, GC-Rogue Leader, Ps2-SSX, then when XBox, and GC launched, Ps2 sprung out GTA3 and was going neck to neck with those two due to GTA3.

DarthCyrax
ps2 xbox and gc i have

Thorondor
You're spoiled stick out tongue

Mane
Xbox only. so much better. PS2 is weak.

i cant wait for Halo 2 cry

T.M
i have ps2 and btw ^yeah he is big grin

Fearnix
no you will find that PS2 is better than X-Box

DarthCyrax
i aighnt spoiled its called hard working job

Mane
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthCyrax
mane watch that attitude or ill report you for trolling

Storm
What happened to the Computer / Video Games Discussion forum?

Fearnix
i like the fact you two have darth maul as your avi.
(i'm easily amused)

DarthCyrax
and
Mane

DarthCyrax
darth maul is the bomb man who wouldnt pick darth maul?

Mane
Vader is better.

DarthCyrax
vader vs maul who would win? dont 4get vader has that armour and moves slow but maul is athlletic to an extent

Mane
oh i think Darth Maul could defnitely win, but Vader was powerful enough to give Obi-Wan trouble, and could very likely give Maul trouble.

eggmayo
i think vaders force powers are much more powerful.

shellie
i have the x-box and gc

i dont have ps2 and yes i love cheese erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.