Is pierced tounge on guys gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-Cajun
I was looking at pictures of tattoos and scarification on the internet the other day because Im thinking about getting some ink work or something done on my arms and there were a bunch of piercings and stuff to that came up. And there were a bunch of dudes with tongue piercings. I remembered the song "No sex in the champange room" and I guess I had alwys taken Chris Rock's word as fact. Well, anyways I saw this dude at a party with a girlfriend and he had his tongue pierced... is tongue piercings on dudes still gay or is it okay for straight guys to have them now? Just wondering...

eggmayo
ive never seen a guy with a pierced tongue

Fearnix
i was thinking about geting it done
(there is a reason)

Df02
tongue piercings have more benefits for cunnilingus than fellatio, so i guess its not gay

shellie
tongue piercing on a guy is hot...doesnt mean you are gay at all .

Storm
No, it' s not gay and I never thought it was in the first place.

Turbo-Cajun
I have a ton of piercings... and if its not too wierd I might get it done too, it might be cool. But, I always thought it was one of those kind "cool piercings, but weird for guys kinda thing"

Turbo-Cajun
Havent any of you guys heard the song "No sex in the Champange room?"

Storm
No.

eggmayo
no

Syren
Wyclef from The Fugees sang that line in his song....... brain freeze, gimme a minute erm

Oh and it's definitely not gay, it's hot as hell on a guy and cunnilingus vs fellatio, well, it's better for a chick than a guy.

Fearnix
NO it was chris rock

shellie
no

Fearnix
Yes

Syren
Um, I think you'll find Wyclef sang the line that went "And Chris Rock said there's no sex in the champagne room...".

The song was in fact 'Perfect Gentleman'.

eggmayo
i think chris rock did an amusing cover maybe?

naybean
Tongue piercings on guys are very hot! Never thought it was gay though... just incredibly sexy devil

Turbo-Cajun
Alright... yeah and it was Chris Rock, cant remember when it was that I saw the music video for that (it was a while ago, long while) but it was enough to scare the idea of getting that pierced out of me till I started getting into other piercings and wanting tatoos and stuff

Fearnix
The fact is Wyclef may have used the line but chris sang the song

Turbo-Cajun
Chris Rock's song was a while ago I think... that Wyclef song just made a referrence to it, saying Chris Rock said there was no sex in the champagne room (in his song) but is implying he does.

Turbo-Cajun
Chris Rock's song came out in 1999 i think...

Wyclef's song was in 2001

furryman
exactly

pinsleepe
Not gay

Afro Cheese
No sex in the champagne room was hilarious. But it wasn't really to be taken seriously. It was just making fun of that 'song' that was like "but whatever you do...always wear sunscreen." And no, it's not gay to get a pierced tongue. I just think the way it makes guys talk sounds pretty gay.

Syren
I never heard that song by Rock, I was just mentioning where I had heard the actual line, I wasn't arguing a point erm

JToTheP
No, it's actually suppost to do the same thing a tongue ring does for a girl to a guy, a guy to a girl basically. Although I wouldn't do it.

Syren
Not quite John, apparently the stimulation is more effective from a guy's piercing to a girl's...um, area big grin

silver_tears
omg I dunno about tongue rings, havent encountered many on guys, but lip rings ****in turn me on no expression

Linkalicious
Aside from a rainbow sticker on the back of your Toyota Rav4.

and Wearing a bright pink shirt while using a vocabularly that consists of "pishaw" and "silly"

what can you think of that's gayer than a pierced tongue? confused

startxthexmosh
get your lip pierced...on the side.thats hot.

Fearnix
Getting it on the right side is hotter tho

pennyroyal
i dont think they are gay ... I like tongue piercings

Fearnix
most girls like tongue piercings wink

Darth Revan187
Gay

silver_tears
thumb up

BackFire
"Is pierced tounge on guys gay?"

No.

Darth Revan
Not gay, just painful. There are two parts of my body I would never even consider piercing. The tongue would be the first one. The second would be... err... That one place stick out tongue

Frosty Beverage
Not gay, increidibly stupid.

i dont see why someone would do that...

...oh yeah. to look "cool" and fit in.

erm

silver_tears
what about that place right beside that one place? embarrasment

JToTheP
blink That is what I tried to say and keep it PG-13. stick out tongue laughing out loud

What the **** is the big deal about lip rings, and all that bullshit? The only piercings I want a g/f to be involved in is ear piercings, and maybe a tongue ring.

Thael
I think I know what that might be. shifty

I got mine done (for a reason). And I'm not gay. big grin

Fearnix
geting your tounge done is not gay

SaTsuJiN
lol.. and even if it was you should be your own person and do what you like.. dont worry what everyones gonna think

Ronny
exactly ninja hot... very very hot embarrasment

rajah kalantiaw
not gay

Thael
Its like when people say if you get your ear/eyebrow pierced on the wrong side, you're apparently gay. I always thought it was a matter of preference. blink

Jackie Malfoy
No but when guys have both ears pierced I think it means they are gay but I could be wrong.JM

Myth
It doesn't automatically mean gay but it is something that I would link more with gay men than with straight men.

Arcane
it's not gay, this is kinda stupid its like asking "is getting a tattoo gay"
coz its some thing every one gets no matter if they are gay or straight

btw i'm straight and i have my tongue pierced, nealy a year now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.