Vader or Maul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
Vader or Maul?
who would win in a fight?

Mane
Vader rock

Syren
Gotta be Vader. That mask, says it all really big grin

Turbo-Cajun
I think maul would... but yeah i dunno

Fearnix
Vader is the BOMB big grin

Mane
Vader is PIMPALICIOUS

Fearnix
........yes

eggmayo
i think it depends where they were fighting. if it was near a cliff, vader would just throw him off with force powers. if it was somewhere where maul could use his athletic skills, he might win

Fearnix
vader could also throw him in to walls and/or impale him on some thing

eggmayo
yeah, if they fought in a arena or something with spikes, vader would paste him. everytime he got too far away, he could use the force lightning to hurt him.

Mane
Anakin is much more advanced in his jedi powers than Maul.

Fearnix
hmmm do you recon vader could use three light sabers using telekinesis?

eggmayo
possibly

Fearnix
That would be cool
the sound would be like
Whooshwhooooshwhoshwhhssooooohh

eggmayo
yes.

Syren
Too much time to think about these things, much? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix
when i grow up i wanna be just like varth vader

Mr Parker
I would think Vader would because he can do the choke thingey if worse comes to worse.I dont think Maul knows the choke thingey.But Maul would put up a good fight with his big light sabber no doubt.

Mr Parker
Yeah Maul sucked as a villina.He was not at all a cool looking villian like Darth Vader was.He looked like one of the those wrestlers out of wwf. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
It's WWE now right? confused

Mr Parker
I dont know,did they change the name? For all I know it might be.I dont follow that crap.

Syren
Yah, I heard they changed it because of the animal group, the WWF. World Wildlife Federation.....

Mr. Bacon
ya the wildlife group got pissed off about wwf so now its wwe

Syren
Thanks for the confirmation, I thought I dreamed it confused

Mr Parker
so whats the E stand for? enterprises or something?

darkcrown
....no expression WHat was the point of this thread. They're both dead and will never meet. erm

Jackie Malfoy
Uh lets see Vador has that cool thing that can coke another person without even moving so I think that he would win.As far as I now Maul just has the movement thing and the light savor.
I would say Vador even through both of them are really cool villens!Poor Maul cut in half.What a shame.JM Now it is time to vote!

Canadian Moose
Such a smart girl.

Vader is my hero. I love the guy. Platonically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.