OTF, the only forum on KMC with sensible people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I love the OTF, it lacks the bullshit stress from the GDF and every other forum, OTF forever. big grin

Clovie
blink

i liked the old otf better, now i'm too lost in here sad

JToTheP
Any OTF is better then the other forums, although yeah, the old was slower and nicer.

pinsleepe
I don't know old OFT cry

Syren
I preferred the OTF when the Pad was here, I think I already made that clear stick out tongue But I also spend much time in the GDF and PF, as well as the Sig Forum......

pinsleepe
I miss the Pad.

JToTheP
Well, if the OTF was never born, I wouldn't of even remained here passed last summer, I'd of been banned for "constant member bashing" roll eyes (sarcastic) Where did the pad vanish to?

Syren
They removed it because it was pointless and just an extension of the OTF. Which, I might add, I kinda thought was the point mad

Raz
It had no point, so had no future.

JToTheP
Well, I guess since the OTF is so incredibly amazing, branches of the OTF would consume KMC.

Raz
Do I sense an angry JTP today? huh

JToTheP
No, actually I was comparing the pad to Cartman in South Park, his Trapperkeeper consuming the whole town. laughing out loud

Tired Thins
Goodbye! smile

JToTheP
Your leaving Thins?

Storm
I liked the OTF more when I first joined. There was a more amicable atmosphere. No forceful language because of members thinking they have to prove something. Less picking on new members because of boredom...

Raz
Aaah the Genesis wink

Clovie
but i miss the pad it was something like the otf for less ppl

Raz
It aint coming back no expression

Syren
laughing out loud Ironic, that's what I have as my join date for my forum........ Just a random statement. hug *soothes the savage JP*

Clovie
so no chance for me to have own pad, pity stick out tongue

JToTheP
cry I see now, I'm just a freak.

Didn't Tired Hiker change his name a few times when we could change our own names?

Syren
John - I don't follow confused

Clo - You don't need your own Pad, we rule the OTF hun diva

JToTheP
stick out tongue You called me a savage.

Nooo, headache...cry

Vampy
i miss the old OTF erm

Syren
JP - You are a savage animal naughty

Vampz - Amen sista cry

JToTheP
Now your just trying to cover it up. embarrasment stick out tongue laughing out loud

Vampy
545 uh huh... cuz i miss the old ppl from otf...

Lance, StinkFist... *sigh*

pinsleepe
Wrong thread I suppose stick out tongue

Clovie
sure queen but it would be fun to have some power stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.