Hulk vs. Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Mr. F is indestructable.
Can he retain the anger of the Hulk?

Spiderninja008
already happened, Reeds tried to cut off hulk's air supply and hulk sucked him up and used him as chewing gum and the fight was over faster than u can say, lickity split

AfricanLion
Ouch, I haven't actually read FF in a while, but I would hazard a guess that unless Richards can get to some of his techno-toys and have a few minutes to use his superior intellect, Hulk would just roll him into a ball and bounce him off the walls until he got bored

Delirivm Cordia
To be honest, in a one vs one fight, which is what this is lest we kid ourselves, otherwise why are we here, can anyone actually envisage Reed winning?

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha. Is a funny concept.

-AC

Tron
Does Reed at least get prep? Cause with prep Reed could bring Jeebus himself back to Earth. If not, then consult Spiderninja008's post.

MERCILOUS
Since when is Reed all indestructable. Last FF i read was like a year ago, but i didn't see anything about that. Is this a more recent development? I always figured he had the same limits. Malice nearly kills reed by over-stretching him back in the day. Hulk could do the same. Pull him like a child would pull a rubber band until he snapped.

Alpha Centauri
"Does Reed at least get prep? Cause with prep Reed could bring Jeebus himself back to Earth."

Jesus Christ & Reed Richards Vs The Hulk?

Hulk.

-AC

lightaxe
The hulk would win over mr fantastic anyday. I mean honestly he could just balll him up and throw him into the sun. He may be indestructable but he'd still be taken out of the fight.

Maelstrom
I never saw Mr. F fight the Hulk but i would have liked to.
However, it seems Reed could be like a straight jacket on the Hulk.
Reed is more like a building of Rubble that falls on someone that you can't get out of.
Even the Hulk can be buried.
With no option left to him, the Hulk would have to revert to Banner.

Alpha Centauri
http://millebulles.free.fr/Comics/Heroes/heroes%20hulk%20dale%20K%20Wtc.jpg
VS
http://www.intuitivewebdesigns.com/comics/graphics/ff/reed.jpg

Really?.....

-AC

who?-kid
Okay okay, I'll vote for mr. Fantastic. I know perfectly well Hulk will eat him for breakfast (and Thing for supper), but hey, somebody has to stand up for the underdog smile.

But one thing is certain : mr. Fantastic is a very versatile fighter when he wants to, he can do almost everything with his body. But defeating Hulk ? Hm...

Then again, if Batman can defeat Hulk with a pressure point, how extremely lame and retarded it may sound, Richards can do something like that also (don't ask me what though).

Reed Wins !! Brains over strength ! Agility over durability !!

Lol (just throwing some oil on the fire).

Alpha Centauri
FIRE HAZARD!!!!

*Puts out the fire*

You can't do that!!!

-AC

MERCILOUS
Ok, can someone please tell me since when Reed is "indestructable?"

Either way he doesn't stand a chance.

nomsans
i remember the ones with 'malice'...those were awesome and you are completely right.

Spiderninja008

MERCILOUS
From my understanding, Reed is not resistant to fire and acid and stuff. If Hulk eats him will reed die in the Hulk's stomack acid and be digested?

Wynndar
I dont think that fight was in continuity...and the writer certainly didnt understand the biology of the lung when he wrote that. I love that pic of Hulk with the Flag

MERCILOUS
What's the biology of the lung got to do with it? He didn't inhale him into his lung.

Wynndar
oh ur right he was in his thoat...still was this fight in continuity?...I dont think Richards or anyone really has any hope of trying to beat the Hulk in a purely physical confrontation...Richards would probably neutralize Hulk the same way Doom did, in a one on one fight.

MERCILOUS
Prep time means almost certain victory for Reed. Has it ever taken that guy more than an hour to invent anything? He could cheese his way threw that one in no time. I still think that Hulk could snap Richards in two though.

Alpha Centauri
To Wynndar's comment:

If people had paid more attention to that Hulk 9/11 tribute pic, I think the country would have had much better morale than listening to Bush wink.

-AC

Spiderninja008
lol
i agree

Krissy Von Doom
I wouldn't say Reed is indestructible as there's a limit to his stretchiness. Heh.

MERCILOUS
That's what I keep saying.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Mr. F is indestructable.
Can he retain the anger of the Hulk?

http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh369/supermanprime69/hulkfantascopy.jpg
found this one from same scans that thor killed hulk

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I never saw Mr. F fight the Hulk but i would have liked to.
However, it seems Reed could be like a straight jacket on the Hulk.
Reed is more like a building of Rubble that falls on someone that you can't get out of.
Even the Hulk can be buried.
With no option left to him, the Hulk would have to revert to Banner.

I don't recall Richards ever tying the Hulk up for any length of time without the Hulk just grabbing him with both hands and pulling with his hands about an inch apart until Richards was screaming.

I don't know where this idea is coming from that Richards is invulnerable to impact. The Hulk would smash him into walls far harder than have others that made Richards feel pain. Then there's the handclap that would stun him.

StiltmanFTW
non-canon

just a funny pic

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1226/hulkmr.jpg

Hulk wins 10/10 btw

zeel
Reed

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
non-canon

just a funny pic

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1226/hulkmr.jpg

Hulk wins 10/10 btw

I don't see how the Hulk can even do that to Reed. That pic suggests that Reed can only stretch fifteen feet or something. He has a limit of 1,500 feet or so. That's where he starts to feel discomfort. I can't see the Hulk causing Reed pain by stretching him unless he now as a arm span of 2,000+ feet.

shiv
Hulk use reed as contraceptive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.