im sick of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

startxthexmosh
writing every song

about youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

TrAnCeDuO
whee first post!big grin

meanwhile
I'm sick of... time passing by

DarkPheonix
I'm sick of ppl arguing over stupid things..... always pick your battles.

Alice_In_Chains
im sick of being sick

Spicy_Mchaggis
im sick of people who dress punk that listen to gc and simple plan..... stupid posers.

Alice_In_Chains
^oh me too

DarkPheonix
not all are possers tho... some are just open minded.....wink

TrAnCeDuO
im so sick of bigots, people who use me, and people who complain about the internet.

startxthexmosh
im sick of people using labels.

Thorondor
I'm sick of people saying vice city is better than gta3

DarkPheonix
i"m sick of ppl in gheneral... "get PPL togeter in a groupe and they become stupid.. but a person alone is smart"

Spicy_Mchaggis
did you know that 85% of the population of the world have an i.q. below 115? me included. bush has an iq of 93, clinton had one of 183.

DarkPheonix
wow.. thats interesting... is 156 good?

Mane
did you know that Bush scored almost twice as high on his military exams as John Kerry? Bush is more intelligent, but he talks like a 3 year old.

Spicy_Mchaggis
einstien had an iq of 47. most of the people on the apprentice have at least a 210, except for omarosa.

TrAnCeDuO
is it me or has this entire thread been derailed?

DarkPheonix
derailed.......

I helped tho *feels proud of ones self* big grin

Syren
Wait. Einstein had an IQ of 47??? No. Way.

Mane
yeah he did. he couldnt even tie his own shoes.

DarkPheonix
omg......

Syren
I'm sick of.....

Boys who say I'm pretty, and girls who think I'm witty, then there's girls who think I'm rude, and boys who say I'm better nude. Sick of every opposite sex, sick of having no credit to text, sick of needing more to smoke, nicotine addiction's no f*cking joke. I'm sick of having to straighten my hair, coz it's thick and unruly and I so shouldn't care. I'm sick of always wearing black, sick of always looking back. Sick of faking it, sick of pretending, seems like this bullshit is just never ending. I'm sick of love. I'm sick of life. I'm sick of truth. I'm sick of strife. I'm sick of feeling so much passion and pain, I'm sick of having to work hard again. I'm sick of myself sometimes so much it hurts, I'm sick of this song because it's just getting worse. But you know the problem that sickens me most? That this garbage I'm writing will count as ONLY ONE POST.

toot

Guess who's back, da da daaaa, *funky chicken dance* stick out tongue

TrAnCeDuO
i doubt that. i heard stories where he failed a few classes but it seems unlikely someone that stupid created the worlds strongest weapon.

Syren
I'm sick of retards whistle

DarkPheonix
u'll neva kno.. nothing is impossible.. just improbable.

Syren
Are you serious??? Someone stupid creating a really strong weapon. Nope. Never heard of. Pffffft. Think about that for a second.

Mane
cry what did i ever do to you, Kerry?

Syren
ARGH, no I didn't mean you Mane!!! I mean Einstein, he couldn't tie his shoes, ergo retard cry hug

Syren
Hey, heeeey. Does no-one notice my genius moments? furious

Mane
eek! YAY!!

DarkPheonix
lol... your funny....

Syren
hug I like you hun. But isn't it you who has a problem with my being bisexual? confused

Mane
Nah. thats your choice. i just would never be bi.

Syren
That's coz you're a GUY. That would be GROSS big grin

Mane
erm yep.

DarkPheonix
not always.. its would be his choice.. happylol

Spicy_Mchaggis
i think bi people are just people who couldnt decide whether to be straight or gay/lesbian, so they wanted to be both. thats just my opinion. i also have an iq of 78.

Syren
I decided. I just figured if I had urges for both I might as well allow them to flow free. I just wanted to sleep with both men and women, that doesn't mean I made no decision. I did, for both wink

Mane
do you prefer men?

DarkPheonix
Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.