Godzilla's out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
Did anyone get the new one yet?? Looking to hear some reviews of the PS2 version....reeally interested in how it is! Thanks in advance! The monster roster was a behemouth...so I want to see how they panned out.

Walfredo
Yeah, I have been playing the game when I can. And it is fun. You only start with 6 monsters but I think beating the arcade once or twice will give you the points to get some more. Theres no Jet Jaguar at first but soon enough I'll have him. I really enjoyed the opening movie of godzilla raging through the streets, really cool.

The gameplay is pretty easy to learn and the fighting is fairly simple on EASY. I wanted to beat the arcade first and then push up to medium so I haven't really been challenged yet but soon enough.

The highlights for me so far are the beam fighting and throwing the buildings at opponents. The interactive environment is like no other game and is really fun. Thats all for now, I'll get back to you later when I get more monsters and play some of the mini-games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.