super-boy vs. superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I need an idea of who super boy (suprman when he was a teen) and super-boy (a clone of superman with nearly the same powers as supes) would win.

baddspellahl4
please respond

supremthor
the first superboy wold win because his pre-crisis and thats it

baddspellahl4
but super-boy is just as powerful as that superboy and has some other powers

supremthor
but superboy is pre-crisis he moves plaet like they were nothing an flys through time like it was nothing

baddspellahl4
can you give the issue number or site you found your information please?

Arsenal
Before Post-Crisis alot of the DC characters were overpowered.

Cosmic_Beings
what the hell is this crisis shit

supremthor
read " Tales of the bizarro world" were superboy and his dog not knowing how fast they were flyig flew through the time barrier "uh-oh! we're flying too fast!we're beginning to disappear into the time-barrier!"

Gregory
The Crisis On Infinite Earths, which removed massive amounts of material from DC's continuity (everything before the Crisis that hasn't been mentioned since then, basically), drastically altered some characters (Superman and Spectre were both toned way down, for example), and consolidated DCs multiverse (Earth-1, Earth-2, and I don't know what else) into a single universe. A twelve-issue maxiseries.

baddspellahl4
I'M SO FUC*ING TIRED OF SUPERMAN. THEY GIVE HIM RETARTED FU*KING TIMELINES, RIDICULOUS POWERS, AND HE'S PLAIN FU&CKIN GAY. I HOPE YOU DUMBASS BASTARDS AT DC GET FRIGGIN FIRED AND LIVE ON THE COLD FRIGGIN STRET.

Arsenal
Oh my

baddspellahl4
AND HOW THE HECK DID I GET IN CAPS LOCK? SERIOULSY i DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT OR HOW TO GET OUT

Arsenal
laughing

supremthor
laughing laughing laughing

Arsenal
That's the best laugh I've had all day. I thank you badspellah

Havoc470
badspellah, that was genious

but yeah all this pre/post-crisis stuff is a friggin headache

some people complain about marvel, but dc is a whole enigma of confused ideas thrown into a toilet sh!tstorm

Cosmo Kramer
what a stupid fight!

Mr_Famous
I think they did fight once and "clark" owned. That was in the superboy series sometime.......... they were having some kind of time crisis or something.........dnt remember much of it

joeboro1
super boy clone has half the power of superman because he also a clone of lex so super-boy as teen is completely superman. the real deal wins.

Gregory
Superboy 8, the Zero Hour event. Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.