Antoinette(apology)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
Alright first off i want to say sorry for doubting you. After fighting against idiots like dark princess on kmc i can only fight those who abuse help before i run into the ones that do and by then its too late. im sorry.
second of all i never really intended to have an argument about wether rape or whatever was right or wrong. i only wanted to stick up for the sig since it symoblised free speech. i know that it relates to something that is damned by everyone but it is still his sig and not yours so i think its wrong that people damned him for it. but after hearing your story, i think that even if it is stick figured the memories must hurt. so im sorry that you had to endure it and you have finally earned my sympathies. third of all im sorry for stereotyping. i have yet to take sociology but when i do i vow to better myself from this.
fourth the thing is that these days people are flipping their lids about everything. heck, even today students werent allowed to wear signs on their back condemning bush(which is in total violation of a Supreme Court ruling that took action sometime during the vietnam war, its name fails me at the moment) but i cant come on here and not call public outcry against the thread. But yet in my zeal for rightousness i failed to see the emotional and physical implications that the sig had. so again im sorry.
5th of all the reason why i act the way i did was because i am for the bill of rights i hate it when people tread over them. adding my hatred with my lonliness on kmc equals the apathetic attitude that i displayed. constantly i hate kmc since it lacks what i call a true feeling of community. but looking back i feel as if ive stabbed some random some person on the street.again im sorry *shrugs* heck who knows maybe we could be friends some day?

all in all i think your a nice person. your just a bit impulsive but who am i to say that? i wish you good luck and hope that you accept my apology.

Syren
clapping

I'm so proud of you. You put all your points across again, but this time fairly and maturely. I'm sure that Antoinette will appreciate this, and if she doesn't, you can still have the candy hug

Antoinette
thank you!big grin

TrAnCeDuO
candy?
i know what i did was mostly wrong but do we have to add sarcasm to this mess?sad

Syren
I'm sorry, I was just playing on what I said in the other thread sadangel

Nazgulinthedark
clapping a woderful apology yes

and it is a saddening thing that KMC doesnt feel to much like a community anymore, but it still sorta does, and it used to

TrAnCeDuO
its okay i still love you. smile

Syren
eek!

*feels loved*

happy

MC Mike
Nice one TranceDuo. I have renewed respect for you. thumb up

darkcrown
i dont, lol, jk. good job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.