Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Both awesome bands, but everyone has their favorite.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Zeppelin. Get the led out!

wicker_man
Led Zeppelin, not a big fan of Pink Floyd.

Afro Cheese
I prefer Pink Floyd.

SlipknoT
Zeppelin

<<Solo>>
Pink Floyd

ragesRemorse
Pink Floyd was defenantly more original and innovative. However, Led Zeppelin has some of the best tunes ever. Anytime a Zeppelin song comes on, i get the little bumps on the back of my neck. I used to get that with Floyd,but their music has gotten tired and played out to me. this hasnt happend yet with 7 years of being a nutty zeppelin fan, i guess it's just in me veins. EXCLUDING stairway to heaven... A good song and all, but if i hear that song one more time in my life, i will kill a small child.

Turbo-Cajun
Its a tough call... I voted for Floyd, but both had some awesome songs.

badsymbiote
I never have like Pink Floyd. I rather listen to, like, Styx or Supertramp, or Parliament or Funkadelic.

I do love Zeppelin, though. My Dad was into rock music and oldies, my Mom was more into the Jackson 5 and Donna Summer. It was kind good. I learned to appreciate all kinds of music, except Country, which I cannot stomach at all.

finti
I have to say both, I love em both and cant choose so like Winnie the Pooh says "yes please both thanks"

Nevermind
Pink Floyd is my favourite. Albums like "the wall" and "dark side of the moon" you don't forget.

finti
Not a big fan of the Wall myself, My 4 favPF albums are
Dark Side of the moon
Animals
Wish You were here
Meddle

finti
As for Zeppelin my 4 favs are
LZ II
LZIII
House of the Holy
LZ I

Deathblow
Strange choice...

I like Pink Floyd a lot, my dad would've repeatedly stabbed me if I didn't, but Zep eat them alive.

I like I, II and Physical Graffitti.

finti
why?

Deathblow
Aside from the fact that they were both seminal British bands, they don't really have much in common. Usually polls like this are based on bands of the same genre.

Mane
Zeppelin

finti
oh embarrasment I thought you refered to my fav Zep albums

Korri
BOTH!!!! smile

SeptemberRain
Eventho Pink Floyd was much more experimental and psychedelic, i still prefer Zeppelin. I love Robert Plant's voice, its amazing.

CherryPie
they both kick ass...but I'll go for Zeppelin

Korri
guys!!! droolio

Jackie Malfoy
I like Pink Floyd the best!There cd the Wall is the best!The trail song is my favorite in that cd too!GO PINK FLOYD!Are they still going on tour?JM

Krypt Keeper
One Day I needed ejaculation.
So she pulled out her birth control.
We locked the doorway to the bedroom.
so... the adults... would leave us kids alone!

Alpha Centauri
Led Zeppelin, easily.

-AC

Corran
Pink Floyd.

baracustastic
Never really got into Pink Floyd. Zeppelin therefore win easily

Cid
heard a couple of songs from Pink Floyd. They're ok but not nearly as good as Led Zepelin.

eggmayo
Zep.

StinkFist462
Pink Floyd ... tough choice ..

bilb
OOOHHHH, this is worse than Sophie's Choice! I cant choose.. love em both!!

khalla
Pink Floyd

Victor Von Doom
Unless one of Sophie's kids was an overrated, pretentious public schoolboy, then it isn't.

Led Zep.

King Burger
The two bands are really two different kinds of music.
Usually people would compare Led to, say, the Who
(while Pink Floyd can be compared to Alan Parsons
Project).

Though I generally prefer the latter style, I will go with
Led Zeppelin. They have just way too many kick-ass
songs ("Kashmir", "Ramble on", "Babe I'm gonna leave
you" being their three best, in my opinion).

Pink Floyd I only basically like "Hey you" (sad song).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.