The Forgotten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
I just got back from seeing this and I really thought it was intense.. it gets 2 thumbs up from me thumb up thumb up

I think it would fall under Thriller/Sci-fi

Its about a woman who has a child that died of a plane crash.. and she has photograhs/videos of him that the husband seems to be erasing..until her husband tells her there was never a child. Then she starts to uncover things that she should have left alone...

I recommend this film.. but Im not sure if its everyones cup of tea, so tell me your opinions big grin

Indie Films
Yes I saw this movie and thought it was very intense. I love seeing great emotion in a film.

<<Solo>>
Great Emotion My ass, I'll say this twice and I'll say it again: This movie was overall horrible.

~TheDeppFreak~
who's seen it???

i'm gonna go c it in a couple of days yes

"what if u were told that everything u experienced...everything u held dear...never happened?"

SnakeEyes
nope
sorry

T.M
i haven't seen this movie but i saw the trailer a few weeks ago looks interesting

SaTsuJiN
yeah I made a thread about this movie too..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t312500.html

I thought it was awesome, although a shame that its not very popular

ResidentEVILMAN
i havnt seen this movie yet but the trailers make it look awsome so this movie is deffinatly on my must see movie list.

<<Solo>>
Horrible movie.

~TheDeppFreak~
oh did ya?...LOL...sorry...embarrasment

i heard about it ages ago and wanted 2 c it eva sinse........i'm c'ing it in......2 days dance

SaTsuJiN
I think youll like it.. wink

~TheDeppFreak~
dance

SEEING IT IN...*counts*...1 hour eek!

Smallville
I just rented this movie... It was strange, but good.

Cinemaddiction
I'll end up renting it.

SaTsuJiN
It's out for rent already? blink

GCG

xLiNdS x 622x
wow how bad did this movie suck?...it was horrible.....Do NOT see it...

BadKitty
I couldn't agree more...every good clip was in the trailer beyond that there was nothing....what a stinker

powerfulone1987
Well, I just brought this DVD and I think that this movie is very good.

Mane
You also liked Catwoman...

Beastro
I just saw this film a few hours ago and I have to say its one of the funnest thrillers ive seen in a while.Two thumbs up.

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh duck! I've forgotten what I was going to post! 'Forgotten'...get it?!?! Arghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
hahahaaahhaha...like the movie's name, get it? ARghahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
ha...Like I said "I've forgotten what I was going to post" and the movie is called 'The Forgotten'! ARghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahh
ahahahaha.

Stop.

Beastro
Wow a real life idiot *takes picture*

Cinemaddiction
Austin, you know better.

Ou Be, take your nonsense elsewhere. This isn't your playground, or the OTF.

Beastro, this is your absolute last warning regarding insulting/taunting other members.

Everyone, back on topic please, or the thread will be closed.

blackwidowlover
this movie was cool
got a little corny towards the end though

Beastro
I agree it could've have more of a twist ending then the usual happy one.The thing I really loved is some of the risk's it took by making the film about aliens and abductions.Most of the time if movies are gonna deal with things like that they'll advertise it but you would've never saw it coming with this film.

I also loved how the people just got snatched into the air.It was really good fun.Julian Moore just annoyed me though embarrasment

Cinemaddiction
Saw this one the other night. The girlfriend loved it, I thought it was mediocre. Alien abduction never seemed so real though.

Darth_Big_Boy
I was so dissappointed with The Forgotten. Was intense but the ending sucked!

Wolfie
I just watched it right now. I found it excellent! I can't decide which ending I like better though. Maybe the original because I liked how Julianne Moore stood up and rubbed it in his face that she still remembered.

And I agree that the whole alien abduction thing really didn't belong. A supernatural Earthly phenomina would have been fine.
Originally posted by Darth_Big_Boy
I was so dissappointed with The Forgotten. Was intense but the ending sucked!
Too happy-sappy for your taste?

bilb
I was really disappointed in this one. Looked good but went nowhere really and took an awful long time doing it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.