Who's Your Favourite Actress?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
who's the best actress you've ever seen? i think sandra bullock is great and kirsten dunst too.

Curl_Up&Dye
jennifer love hewitt is in garfield with that guy from rat race who's name i cant remember

AddictedToBoys
Natalie Portman

startxthexmosh
drew barrymoore.never campbell.molly ringwold.dakota fanning(that little girl can act)

azyne
you don't even have sandra bullock up there..and where's julia roberts!?!

TombRaiderGurl
brittney murphy, sandra bullock and angelina jolie

Elektra_lover
Jennifer Garner

bakerboy
None of them, mine is Michelle Pfeiffer.

mmmmoley
I think Neve Campbell was great in Scream 1 + 2, The Craft, Club 52 (or some movie like that) and Wild Things - I think she's quite underestimated!!
I also like Sandra Bullock (who isn't even up there), Drew Barrymore + also Jennifer Lopez!

L49_JoaquinLovr
If I chose any of the above Id choose Keira, But I go for none of them.

Jacina Barrett has my vote.

ashtonsNO1fan
i shud have put elisha du(the one from bring it on i dont no how to spell her name)

TombRaiderGurl
Eliza Dushku

TWelling4Ever
i like eliza, kirsten, sandra bullock,they all rock

MildPossession
Out of that list, Christina Ricci, Neve Campbell and Thora Birch are the good actresses.

charmedFairy
Out of the poll keira knightley,christina ricci and kirsten dunst.

Bloody^Pirate
Deffinitely Keira Knightley! Not only she is stunning and very beautiful but she is such a good actress! she've done so many films and she is only 20....thanks god you add her in!!!!

Darth_Big_Boy
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
who's the best actress you've ever seen? i think sandra bullock is great and kirsten dunst too.

Of those mentioned...Thora Birch.

draconigena
Out of those Christina Ricci or Thora Birch.

Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Halle Barry Natalie Portman and Drew Barrymore should've been up there though.

Morning_Glory
tara reid is not an actress...meh!

that was a horrible list of actress

immortal_sim
out of them i chose smg but i ave loas that werent on there like jen garner, alyssa milano, natalie portman, kate beckinsale, the list goes on!!!!!!! lol

powerfulone1987
You can't have a favorite actress poll without Halle Berry.

She's my favorite actress.

KillTheLight
From that poll christina Ricci...

And powerfulone1987 please if it wasnt for Halles looks she's be a nobody ..cause her acting sucks.

Ignite
Umm id say angelina jolie...but from the list ahhh...
christina i guess

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by KillTheLight
From that poll christina Ricci...

And powerfulone1987 please if it wasnt for Halles looks she's be a nobody ..cause her acting sucks.

Ok, so then I guess there must have been a category for best looking female and Halle Berry won the Oscar for that.
Not!
She won an Oscar for a reason, so get with it or get over it.

TWelling4Ever
amen!

Loving_Daniel11
Liv Tyler I guess

KillTheLight
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Ok, so then I guess there must have been a category for best looking female and Halle Berry won the Oscar for that.
Not!
She won an Oscar for a reason, so get with it or get over it.

Yeah cause everyone who gets an oscar automatically deserves it riiiiiight...roll eyes (sarcastic) hmmm

The only award that she ever deserves is a Razzie..and oh wait yeah thats right she got one....

so why dont you get over those little fatcs and deal with the fact that she sucks and if she didnt look the way she did you wouldnt care or obsess over her as much as you do.

Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
amen!

halle freaking lujah !!!! sheesh

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Liv Tyler I guess

yes

speiderman
Keira Knightley is by far the most talented.

Loving_Daniel11
lol ktl stick out tongue

KillTheLight
stick out tongue

golden moon
kirsten is da best! stick out tongue

Loving_Daniel11
:P stick out tongue If I chose from that list it would probably be Keira, But the one I like most isnt on that list. Livvy!

04wayne
I voted for Sarah Michelle Gellar but do think that Jeniffer Aniston is

nastyyy
Lindsay Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Aniston

Britrogue
Out of the choices, I'd go Kirsten Dunst.
But my favourite actress is Famke Janssen

KharmaDog
This list is a joke, the only actresses with any acting talent are Neve Campbell, Christina Ricci and Kiera Knightly. The rest are celebrites, not actresses.

Citney
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This list is a joke, the only actresses with any acting talent are Neve Campbell, Christina Ricci and Kiera Knightly. The rest are celebrites, not actresses.

well i don`t think so. just because you don`t like some of those actresses you can`t say they haven`t got any talent.

My favourite is sarah michelle gellar. she`s just an amazing actor (especially in cruel intentions cool )and she isn`t one of of those chesty VIP chicks who think just because they`re stars they`re better than others.

JenR1215
none of those, erm..

mines Natalie Portman and Audrey Tautou.

Rapscallion
I don't really like any of the actresses in this poll. My favorite are...

Natalie Portman
Hilary Swank
Zhang Ziyi
Kiesha Castle Hughs

.Dance_Inside.
none of those options

Rachel McAdams yes I LOVE HER!!

Cheeseandrice
Dakota Fanning.

JenR1215
Originally posted by ME a few day ago
none of those, erm..

mines Natalie Portman and Audrey Tautou.

i didnt she her on there b4 my favorite actress POLL wise.. lol that sounded funny.

is probably Britney Murphy. I grew up with her watching The Torkelsons... sum show like that...
i da-no but i have to give her props, she's cool.... i still da-no wth i liked about the show but i guess it was her.

That's my excuse anyway.... erm

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Yeah cause everyone who gets an oscar automatically deserves it riiiiiight...roll eyes (sarcastic) hmmm

The only award that she ever deserves is a Razzie..and oh wait yeah thats right she got one....

so why dont you get over those little fatcs and deal with the fact that she sucks and if she didnt look the way she did you wouldnt care or obsess over her as much as you do.

halle freaking lujah !!!! sheesh

You can't have it both ways. Can't have your cake and eat it.

How can you say she doesn't deserve her oscar that she got but on the other hand she does deserve the razzi that she got.
Obviously she deserves the oscar because she got it. And as far as I'm concerned my facts are as big as your facts if not bigger. Oh no, she got an Razzi, her career is over and thats the first big fact we should all look at.
Newsflash, Halle didn't produce or direct Catwoman, she just acted in it. She worked with what she had to work with. It wasn't her acting that was disliked, it was the storyline.

Now who needs to look at the big picture.
You don't get to determine what facts are big and small, they are facts so leave it alone.

Halle deserves an Oscar............and oh wait...........SHE GOT ONE!!!

Susan-Storm
Keira Knightly is great actress but if Jessica Alba was on the list I would go with Her

olchik
My favourite actresses are Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullok

mmmmoley
Out of that list, i'd have to say Neve Cambell - I think she's a bit underestimated in the movie business!! The Craft, Wild Things and Scream 1+2 were pretty good!

My Fave actresses that aren't on that list would have to be... Drew Barrymore, Michelle Rodriguez, Sandra Bullock & Angelina Jolie!

the.shape
Originally posted by mmmmoley
Out of that list, i'd have to say Neve Cambell - I think she's a bit underestimated in the movie business!! The Craft, Wild Things and Scream 1+2 were pretty good!

Ooh, I love her! She's a pretty damn great actress... and she's attractive too. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.