Looks like it's almost official.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Well, it looks like many of us on KMC, or those of us in the US atleast, will get to meet face-to-face....On the battlefield. Thanks alot for proving that this country's inhabitants are a bunch of anti-abortion, pro-US troop suicidal ****ing jackasses, who LOVE Bush's Tax Cuts, and making a suicidal maniac out of America. no expression

m!$hA
100% proud aussie happy
http://www.vsg.edu.au/images/ausflag.gif
http://www.vanderburg.org/blogimages/vegemite.jpg

JToTheP
Well hey, I'm sure you can be proud to say your ruler isn't a suicidal soon-to-be hitler, and Tax cutter *******.

m!$hA
and dont forget, the land of vegemite droolio

BakaXero
sorry mish but vegiemite aint 100% Australian...

m!$hA
what? confusedcry

AvP
no its not 'm afraid babe

m!$hA
then what is it? cry

BakaXero
once upon a time it was but it aint no more....

m!$hA
but why not? confused

BakaXero
some american company owns it..
thought you knew....

DarkPheonix
I agree with you.

JToTheP
Yup, I figured someone would, so I guess who is 16 now, by 2006, they will all be drafted because of this dickhead.

DarkPheonix
Im 18 now...... goody.... I plead insanity......

JToTheP
Me to, but look at it like this, the troops still over there....Bush won't do anything more until 2005....their suicide will last another year, so we'll be 20 by the draft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkPheonix
oh yay.. I can hardly wait... next its "hey... lets blow up the world and kill all the 'bad' poeple"

loser.....

JToTheP
And you know Bush acting like such a pussy, trying to make the ENTIRE world his friend, we're going to get blown to shit since he pissed off the other terrorists now.

DarkPheonix
you aint kiddin.... I want a new prez b4 we all die at a ripe old age of 20......

JToTheP
Well come on now, everybody knows by 20, you live a FULL & HAPPY LIFE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkPheonix
hehehe... I already do....
but I would like to know what way you mean it b/c I have a drity mind wink

JToTheP
Well actually, I was directing toward being killed at 20.

DarkPheonix
uk... you know where my mind is then embarrasment but I refuse to die.

JToTheP
Haha, well, to be on a more suttle note, I actually AM HOPING to live passed 20, as I'd like to have children, is that alright Bush? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkPheonix
you and me both.

JToTheP
With Bush in charge, better make sure we get FULL medical insurance...or the bill will be out of control.

DarkPheonix
I dont even have any insurence.......
too poor.....

JToTheP
Well, let me be realistic, the bill is already incredible, let me MULTIPLY it with Bush in charge.

DarkPheonix
ew.

JToTheP
Yeah, pretty much.

DarkPheonix
hm.. wanna come with me to DC............

JToTheP
It's funny you say that, because DC was 61% for Kerry. laughing

DarkPheonix
lol

I just got back... my friend is pissed of at me over this...

My friend took window chalk and wrote Vote Kerry on his window and I took th blame so she wouldnt get yelled at.

Jackie Malfoy
Don't w orry you still hae four more years to get use to Bush and see that he is really is a good president!
Also those dem's ideas that are in your head will disapear too!It is almost time for Kerry to step down.And like a good man that he is I hope he does it soon.YEA BUSH!JM Happy Dance

DarkPheonix
O_o

your kidding right?

Darth Revan
No, unfortunately, JM isn't kidding.

Darth Revan
Anyways, I think I may turn anarchist in light of the recent events. Viva la revolucion! Hasta la victoria siempre!! Fight the power!!!! 2guns

DarkPheonix
oh my.......

lol

Daedalus
Uh-oh. *hides*

A4E
may america RIP sad

PS: darth revan viva la revolucion totally!!! sniper

Robo-Chocobo
I thought the complain was, he DIDNT make anyone his friend before going into iraq? how is he trying to make the world his friend? i thought people hate him because he got us in a war with no real allies.

Robo-Chocobo
and I dont belive I will be drafted. your all giving Bush WAAAAAY to much credit here. He coudlnt possible pull off something so..as Bush would say.."decititively". His IQ is way to low to be so sneaky.

also, why do you belive we will have a draft? I dont even consider it possibe.

Jackie Malfoy
Nope I am not kiding.Just got news that Kerry just steped down.And I have to give credit to the guy for doing that.Very wise thing to do on his part.
Not that he had a choice but still!Good man.(Ducks out of the way as a bullet from Darth flys pass her head)anyway got to go before I get shot.JM

Darth Revan
Because, put plain and simple, we don't have enough troops anymore. And at this point, fewer and fewer people are voluntarily joining. If Bush wants to continue his various wars, we will need to have a draft.

JToTheP
The United States is ****ED, I hope all you bush lovers are happy when all of our troops get slaughtered because of that ****ing retard.

JToTheP
Because he thought by sending our troops to Iraq that it WOULDN'T piss off every other terrorist country in the world, nice job you ****ing dickhead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

loserib
you know i was reading through this topic and its funny ive read about the bills to bring back the draft they are all democrat backed bills so im sorry to say bush is not trying to bring back the draft it was the dems and also iv seen kerry himself say in a debate that he would not pull out of iraq for another four years if elected so if kerry did win we would still be at war he also said he would have went to war with iraq he just would of done it difrently and tried to get more support from other countrys

loserib
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/06/politics/06draft.html?oref=login&hp=&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1097078554-a/n5X5SW6/3v8ytbj4SUfA

hers an untresting artical on the draft

Raz
Use the GDF for politics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.