Shriek Two coming out on friday!Excited!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I can't wait.I love that movie.I don't know if i like the first one better or not.But on friday right after school I am heading stright to the store to get me the dvd!
The extra stuff are ok the only thing I would like is if they interview Jennifer Sauders(fairy godmother)
Then I would watch that!Anyone else looking forward to this movie coming out?JM Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
Going to pick it up AFTER I go see "The Incredibles". Dreamworks marketing scheme is pathetic.

wicker_man
Already own it, brought it yesterday.

forumcrew
what the hell is Shriek two

<<Solo>>
I think it's Shrek 2

Jackie Malfoy
Solo is right.Only one more day and it is here!Yea.After school it is time to buy it.And then watch it some time this weeken,JM

forumcrew
yea i was just giving you a hard time for not being able to spell the name of a movie you want so bad.. ive had this movie for months it gets old quick

<<Solo>>
Same as the first.

Jackie Malfoy
Well that is nice of you to give me a hard time!What a great guy you are for thinking of me!(Rolls eyes!)anyway I like the extra stuff in it.Specially the interview with the cast of the movie!
So far it has not gotten old.Anyone here think it is better then the first movie?JM

<<Solo>>
It's definately a lot better then the first. I bought it. It's good.

BadKitty
I bought it yesterday! I loved it,defiantly the best out of the 2 movies.

Crazy88No.1
sad Don't have it yet, When I buy it, I will definetly buy the 2 Disc talking package (which talks when you press the ginger-bread man on the cover) its a awesome set. Is Far,Far Away Idol any good?

Cinemaddiction
I thought it was hilarious. My girlfriend made me select Charming, although Puss' performance was the best. Seeing an animated Simon Cowell, VOICED by Simon himself was boisterous.

angelsflame265
Aw I thought the Three Blind Mice did a pretty good job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.