Whats your daily Schedule?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Hi it's me and I want to know what you do daily when not on herre; give your foods you eat tell me your shows you watch at whatever specific time and so on.

I get up at 7:00 or earlier for school, I eat breakfast(Cereal) or maybe not, I go pick out clothes and I'm very picky, it takes a while, I turn up my stereo so I can hear it in the bathroom, I brush teeth, I put on my makeup, deoderant and, put on my watch and necklace and shoes I go to school, Flirt helaciously with Kyle and want to explore furtherinlove then go to classes and sapce out for all classes and complain until lunch and T.A and sapce ot and complain some more and go home and do nothing but listen to music (I used to have a job) mad

then I take a shower after I eat supper and watch THAT 70's SHOW and
and go to bed

now you go wink

DarkPheonix
thats boring........
but my life is kinda the same... wow life is boring.....

ClaraG
i get up sometime between 6:45 and 7:45, shower, wash face, get dressed, dry hair, possibly put hair up, possibly put some make up on, pack school bag, go down for breakfast, come back up and brush teeth and hair, wait around til 8:20 then walk to bus stop, chat with friends, get on bus and go to school, go staright to form class, chat with friends, have 2 lessons, chat with friends at interval (11am-11.15am), have another two lessons, eat lunch, go to bathroom, hang outside with a big crowd of people and mess about, have another two lessons, catch bus, walk up home with friends, switch on PC, get changed, come on internet, have some food, do some homework/watch tv, play with sis when she gets in, have dinner, chat with parents for a while, go upstairs and revise for exams, come down and chat with family, go up to bed and put PJs on, wash face and brush teeth, listen to music/read or both and go to sleep.

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see on the weekdays I wake up early get dress and go to school get home from school and do my hw and have dinner and then go online before going to bed.

Weekens I sleep in I also pack to go to my mom's house(ugg)and there I have chores to do around the house.Steal some time online without geting caught.
Go hang out with friends and boyfriend and watch tv until I fell asleep.On saturday if I am at my dad's house we go to the temple every saturday and then we have dinner.
Then it is online for me.Sunday is the deatheater's club meeting which I am the president of and we met at the park then go home go online and hang out with boyfriend.
(Sunday morning at mom's house)sleep in finish any hw that has not been done.Try to stay out of my stepfather's way and sneak to go online or go somewhere with my stepsister and her baby.Before dinner dad picks me up and takes me home!Then it is off to bed.

Busy schule.I would like to change some of it with any of you guys.If that is possible.JM

JToTheP
Wake up between 9 am-12 pm.
Play GTA: SA and talk to people on ther computer and go to message boards.
Eat dinner around 6.
Watch tv until around 11 pm-4 am.
Bed.
Repeat.

Linkalicious
I wake up at 4:30am every morning, get dressed and leave to work at 5:15am.

I get to work at 6:00am and wait until noon for lunch. Then I leave work at 2pm everyday.

I go home, work for an hour from home, then I either do homework monday-wednesday or I use my TiVo to catch up on television from earlier in the week.

Then i go to class from 5-10 pm on monday, 6-9:30 on tuesday, play in a basketball league on wednesday nights, go out drinking on Thursday nights...and get sh!t faced all weekend long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.