Oh Sweet Jesus It's Official

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
HE just conceded the election

Darth Revan
I heard

RIP America

Deathblow
I so knew this would happen, which is why I got out while I still could yes

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I just heard that he steped down.Good man for doing that.Not that he had any choice in the matter.But it was a good thing for him to do that.
and I must say I respect that.JM

darkcrown
yay eek!

GABRIEL05
Or...he could be a gracious quitter

Mane
Bush wins. in your face you Kerry supporters!

KillTheLight
sad

Turbo-Cajun
I have lost the little bit of faith I had in the intelligence of the American people as a whole.

Im looking at my different options right now.

A4E
Im not either a bush supporter nor a kerry supporter they both suck, but i think kerry should've win
and bush is just gonna keep screwing thigs up, anyways this is ot the forum to discuss tis so go to the gdf

NyC-gUrL

JToTheP
Bush is a ****ing piece of shit, he's an ugly monkey, we live in the Planet of the apes, the United States is going to be destroyed before 2008.

JToTheP
Very well put, did you make it? If so, very nice craftswomanship.

NyC-gUrL
naww its not mine, I just thought it was suitable for the occasion stick out tongue sad

JToTheP
Oh well it was, I was just going to mention if you made it nice job.

KillTheLight
America has only it's self to blame now. What a sad sad day for america and the world.

Linkalicious
what's so sad about it?

Do you really think that if John Kerry was president...things would be different?

JToTheP
Kerry atleast has an IQ, he's the less of the evil. Even if you hated Clinton, none of this shit went on while he was getting his 'job done in the whitehouse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Turbo-Cajun
Yes, absolutely.

Linkalicious
how so?

Syren
I think John Kerry should have won. Not least because my name's Kerry and my bro's name's John. Isn't that enough? big grin

I couldn't give a crap really, I don't know enough about politics erm

loserib
im intrested how many of you watched the debates and folowd the election closly and on top of that give me one valid reason why kerry would do better and the answer bush is an ******* doe not count

Linkalicious
Kerry supporters don't even like the guy...they just vote for him because "he's NOT Bush"

JToTheP
We should of just held Canada at gunpoint and demanded they vote Kerry. evil face

The Ones
lol

JToTheP
That's the known truth, he's the less of the evil. Bush is a ****ing idiot, and everything is his fault.

Syren
I think you mean "lesser of the two evils" and yes, I'm being pedantic stick out tongue

loserib
who sounds like a warmonger now

yeah that sounds inteligent

still no one has answerd my ?s

Linkalicious
But Kerry is a bigger idiot.

How did he lose this election?

With everything going against Bush this election...how is it that he wasn't able to prove himself more worthy than Bush?

If he isn't competent enough to remove Bush from his seat in the Office, then I would most certainly say he isn't competent enough to lead a country. Infact, that would make him LESS competent than our already incompetent leader.

Deathblow
Where are John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need them?

JToTheP
Listen you, leave me alone, it's been a long day already. stick out tongue sad

Curl_Up&Dye
i respect kerry for not throwing an al gore temper tantrum

JToTheP
Oh jesus, I was joking in my first post you numbnut. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillTheLight
oh well germany elected hitler to

Linkalicious
did i miss the part where Bush commited genocide against a whole region of people?

KillTheLight
Hitler once said something to the effect of, 'It is a good thing for the government that the people do not think.'

Raz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t313185.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.