It's official, Bush won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
for the people who don't know, kerry chickened out, so Bush is america's president, wether u like it or not!!!!
...I dont.

Mane
big grin

Jedi Priestess
What chicken out? The man accepted what had happened. It's over thank god. I am sick of the whole thing. Hopefully we can all move on now. And why did you make a duplicate thread?

GABRIEL05
Yes...yes indeed we can all move on...to Canada

A4E
he still had a chance, it wasnt IMPOSSIBLE for him to win

Elondra
Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind**** America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the ****** America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along in the age of paranoia.

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

A4E
LOL!! marijuana might b legal there so...
*packs bags*

LOL

GABRIEL05
WHOOOAAAAHHHH There horsie! I didn't vote for his ass

A4E
OMG!! am hearing that song right now!!!

A4E
thuz one of my favos songs happy

A4E
my favo verse is

television dreams of tomorrow, we're not the ones who meant to follow, everything isn't meant to be OK

wicker_man
I think its noble, its a skill in itself to admit defeat particularly in something as prolific as this.

Linkalicious
ok, i voted for Kerry, and am pretty upset that GW is going to be president.

But what's with all the sissy ass cry babies on this site?

"OMG! I'm leaving the country! America this, America that.....wah wahh wahhhh.."

Seriously, cry the world a river, build yourself a raft out of tampons and go float down it.

He's the president, accept it, things are no different today, than they were yesterday. Quit acting like this is armagaedon.

Alpha Centauri
I agree, things were shit yesterday, they are today. They probably will be for the States and mainly the UK for the next 4 years now. Which is my problem.

-AC

A4E
i havent seen anyone crying, but I have seen mnay ampacking my bags, cuz i dunno about wut u think, but a country is just as good as it's president, if bush's not good then america will suck, did u know that when clinton was president in china everybody loved americasn and everybody wanted to b americans now everybody hates u people, and some ppl do care, cuz everybody thinks americasn suck ass cuz bush sucks ass, so if people care about their country they should care about their president

Linkalicious
When have things not been sh!tty?

you have a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food in your stomache.

Who leads the country is the last of my concerns.

A4E
and other people NOT americans care too, cuz america's the biggest country in the world (army, money, power)
so bush thnks he can claim the world

A4E
well some people dont only care about having food clothes and a roof, when they CAN have something better

Linkalicious
seriously A4E...

where do you come from with this crap?

you aren't packing your bags. You live with mommy and daddy and you're going to sit there like a good little boy until you're either old enough to move out or until a president that you like comes along.

how do you make the connection between "other countries caring" and "bush thinks he can claim the world"

you're just talking out of your ass right now. deal with it, you're going to continue to live your miserable little life just the same as you did yesterday...and whether or not John Kerry is president or not isn't going to change a damn thing.

you have no means of proving that "everyone in China liked America" and "now everbody hates u people"

A4E
wtf?!??!?! AM NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
escuse me?? I live in ****ing china! and Ive been here for a long time! and i can ****ing tell u wether the american popularity is going up or down, y dont u just deal with it?? y cant u accept that america USED to b a REALLY cool country but it aint no more, and whats with the crap of food in ure stomach a roof etc. thats NOT enough and it will never be

PS: if i wanna i can move out of china btw, i have but i came back cuz the rest of the world is all ****ed up

ssj4goku
hell yeah all hail pres bush the best pres we had since his father

A4E
oh boy, ure stupider than i thought

other countries CARE if bush bullies middle eastern countries, and other countries CARE that bush FEELS like he can claim the world

want me to draw it for u? erm

Linkalicious
sorry, i was having difficulty deciphering the hiroglyphics that you call spelling errors. and how am I supposed to know where exactly you're from? You take a VERY strong stance on the anti-Bush poll...which would leave most to believe you're American.

You, by no means, are the voice for China. I will agree that the general world view of America has declined since Bush took office, but to say "everybody hates u people" is just Bush level ignorance.

USED to be really cool? And who defines this? You? Bummer...i guess the country I live in is no longer "cool" because of the president that runs it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Never mind the endless celebrities, fashions, styles, and technologies that come from this country....screw them...it's all about the country's leader that makes them cool.

Right, the rest of the world is f.ucked up compared to a country where you can only have one child. yes

Samurai Guy
thumb up

Linkalicious
stupider than you thought? Jesus, you have stupidity dripping from every pore on your body...

you said:

in reference to that statement of aw-striking ignorance...i'll say YES, you most certainly do have to draw a picture for me.

But if you draw anything like you spell...then I'll have to pass.

A4E
china's pretty ****ed up too!!!!!!!!
but people are bloody honest!!!
if they don't like you they say so, they say what's in their mind, their life is simple.

and celebrities?? oh ok... so now i bet america's N. 1 thanks to Britney Spears, clap thank you britney!
fashion...? u have heard of two countries called, Italy and France right? technologies, well if u havent herad those two countries u surely ahvent herad that almost all the 'american' companies make their products in japan or india
and no am not the voice of china, but as far as i can tell, am the one who knows the most chinese people, unless of curse ure wide intelligence is the voice of china

PVS
merge please

A4E
Indeed

then i guess pass it is wink

Linkalicious
and where in America are you going to have a hard time finding a person who isn't willing to say what's on this mine?

Fashion - Italy and France
Technology - Japan or India

America - where you can get Italian and French fashion, Japanese or Indian Technology at a low price

Jedi Priestess
LINK! eek! hysterical you crack me up hysterical

A4E
oh please!!!!!
phillips, sony, they all have factories in India, they just don't say it's indian, and italian and french clothes r waaaaaaaaaay expensier than american clothes
anyways this is not what this thread is about

Linkalicious
what's the "Oh Please!!!!!" about?

Didn't you just prove me right? confused

Just because we don't have the factories, most certainly doesn't mean we don't have the products or the distribution warehouses.

And didn't I state that you can get French and Italian fashion...AT A LOW PRICE. Isn't that the same as the French and Italian clothing being wayyyyy expensiver?

Raz
Quit with the duplicate threads. Next time check a forum to see if a thread's already been started. You would expect one on a topic like this! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.