Who's got bigger balls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
angelSo who's got bigger balls?
Someone who kills or someone who doesn't.
I'm not talking about can or can't. This is not a loaded question.
Unlike popular culture and it's assiduity, life does not revolve around that type of game.
Just like paradise, can and can't were never played into the picture.
Life is not loaded. I hope some kids read this that love life and walk away happy.

silver_tears
what What the f**k?

Turbo-Cajun
It isnt hard to face someone and destroy them.... all you need to do is pull a trigger.

If you can walk away, or better yet stand there and take what comes you are stronger.

Cipher
I agree with Turbo-Cajun. Anyone, even a coward, can pull a trigger. It takes more guts to walk away from a confrontation.

MornGlory
why are there so many retarded threads like this one out here
shitshitshitshit

Darth Revan
Why do you make so many meaningless posts like that one
shitshitshit

I have to agree with Turbo-Cajun.

Cipher
The premise is stated little oddly, but there is a point.......

I think.

MornGlory
shit

Darth Revan
Quit posting that stupid shit smilie unless you have something relevant to say.

MornGlory
but this --> shit sums everything I need to say and feel all in one little pile

Darth Revan
Then don't say anything at all, because it should be quite obvious from the responses you get to your posts that

NOBODY

GIVES

A

SHIT

MornGlory
wasnt trying to get a response from you dear.. just letting who ever made this post that it is craptastic

Darth Revan
I don't know why you think this thread is so bad. If you ask me, I think you have severe psychological problems. Possibly stemming from childhood or domestic abuse. Please see a doctor. It's for your own safety. thumb up

MornGlory
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? i think its cause Im a chic and I have no balls- maybe im ball envy

i doubt it

Darth Revan
Wait, you don't think the person is talking literally about balls? As in, the little round-ish guys that hang between your legs? no expression

hysterical

plenTpak52
Um, i dont think the question is who has bigger balls, the REAL question is : Why is plenTpak52 so freakin cool?

Alpha Centauri
To accept that by carrying a gun you're either gonna have to kill or be killed at some point, if you are gonna be in a situation where you'll have to use it, is debateably foolhardy or courageous.

Shooting someone can be done by anyone, including a coward though.

-AC

MornGlory
yep!! embarrasment thought this post was about actual balls (testies)
so embarassing... this isnt such a bad thread after all oops

finti
reading before posting sometimes helps stick out tongue wink

Mr Zero

wicker_man
BACK ON TRACK

You see similar examples of what Maelstorm is referring to everyday on Internet based forums/chat rooms.

I personally can say i have alot more respect for people who can truthfully acknowledge another's opinion or at least walk away then someone who will just argue (often regurgitating the same facts and opinions in new structures), in fact those type of people i lose respect for.

Darth Revan
I'll chip in $10 too.

Maelstrom
Life can't be lost.

Turbo-Cajun
If i start making a bunch of dumb shit comments, can I get in on that?

The Omega

Turbo-Cajun
on the other hand though John Kerry had a legitamite military record while bush is a draft dodger... not that that dodging draft isnt a good thing, thats my plan if shit goes down like that. There are times though where people who people who fight do show signs of positive traits... i guess there is difference against violence in personal life and violence in the line of duty.

Fiery Eyes
i agree with Turbo-Cajuan also, it takes a much bigger/better person to walk away than to pull the trigger.

finti
or wifes who beat their husbands.........

MornGlory
WHAT? cant believe you read every post I ever put on this site

how crazy and obsessed are you!!-- I dont want any nasty limey money, either.

do you have a hammer so I can borrow so I can beat you over the head with it- and tie you up in my basement! -
then you wouldnt have to worry about me logging in

The Omega

finti
dont need to divide them up, just could have gone with pepole who beat on and up their spouse

Mr Zero
I actually got a little rush of blood to the nether regions when I read that "tied in a basement" thing... wanna date?

I didnt say id read every post you'd made - I said each and every one of your posts that i've seen so far.

My bad english - my bad.

So - dinner sometime? I'll pay with my nasty limey money?

The Omega
Finri> "dont need to divide them up, just could have gone with pepole who beat on and up their spouse."

I agree.

Turbo-Cajun
You make a good point, violence in the line of service is not neccessarily couragous. The Rodney King beating was "in the line of service" and that was extremely cowardly.

What I was trying to do is make a low blow (notheless correct) against George Bush that he is a big fan of committing troops overseas, except when it involves him. Part of this jab was the contrast of Bush's questionable service in the Texas Air Guard against John Kerry who did his service in the military overseas and in battle, volunteered for driving swiftboats and was decorated for his bravery. Now, I beleive that the Vietnam war was a worthless war that we shouldnt have been in... that doesnt mean that Kerry doesnt "have bigger balls" than Bush because Kerry picked up a gun and shot some people. Bush isnt opposed to violence or starting other pointless wars where young people are dying by the thousands, where there is tons of pointless killing... hes made his own wars where lots of young people went over seas and paid for it, he just wont endanger his own physical safety to "defend America."

Yeah I know, too politcal.

Yeah, I know Kerry lost already, get over it, whatever.

Still had to say it.

Reborn Again
There's more courage in not giving into your desires. Someone who kills becomes a coward and allows his emotions to gain control. So 'who has bigger balls'? The person who isn't the coward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.