Rhino vs. The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
danceFred J. Dukes is too cool. He's like the only fat guy i know that i think is tatally hott. Only he would probably get tired before someone who can lift 85 tons would.
I guess he'd lose but it'd be a fight to watch for swure.

crazyspinz
this is a good fight, i realy dont know who would win, maybe rhino just because he is faster

Tron
Rhino runs head first towards Blob, preparing to disembowel him with his horn. Rhino is never heard from again.wink

crazyspinz
*sends search party with lipo-suction equipment, finds not only rhino, but andy coffman, elvis, and michal jacksons dignaty

Cosmo Kramer
This thread has been brought up before where everyone said that nobody can get the Blob up off his feet

Tron
His feet can stick to whatever surface he's standing on, so that's what they're talking about. But, if you're strong enough to lift him or whatever, he and the chunk of ground he's standing on goes with him.

MERCILOUS
His feet stick? Wouldn't he have some chunk of ground constantly stuck to his feet then? Or does he have control of it? Why have i never heard of this before?

Tron
Yes he doesn have control of it. It would be pretty damn retarded if he didn't don't you think? He can control the gravitational pull of his feet to the ground, for a 5 foot radius I believe. Why you haven't heard of it, I wouldn't know.

MERCILOUS
'Cause the blobs mutant power is that he's fat and I don't give a damn about his character. I know quite a few supervillians by his standards, none of them impress me too much.

Arsenal
I'm sure if Rhino charged at Blob's belly hard enough that minor X-Men characters that haven't been heard from for some time now and were presumed dead would fall out of Blob's backside. They would be severely dehydrated and thier eyes would be sensitive to light from being inside of Blob's fanny for so long. After they're out, Blob would turn skinny and lose his powers thusly giving Rhino the upperhand.

Wonderman
I don't think you can lift the Blob up from the surface. You have to go below ground and tunnel around the earth around the 5 foot radius.
What i think though is the Rhino has that rad horn. Maybe at 85 tons it would stun Fred enough to make him feel like moving.
Wolverine's claws made him squeal.

BENITO
hand-to-hand blob weightlifting Rhino

Mainstream
Gotta go with Fred J Dukes on this one.

manjaro
this is a hard one. once the rhino has a full head of steam he can charge at 100mph, and he's basically a localized version of the hulk, meaning that he's a monster who is fueled by rage(not that he gets stronger with it or anything) but on the other hand blob has control over his body density that makes him virtually immovable this abilites also influence gravitational control over his entire body.

not only that lately he has been learning to actually control his mass, which allows him to mentally direct parts of his blubber. He can use this ability to absorb impacts and to stretch his reach like some fat ass Reed Richards. however, the classic colossus was able to get him off his feet by using wolverine's back as a support for a steel girder, slid one end under blob and jumped on the other end like a see-saw, and sent him flying and peter was class 70 back then.

most recently he tried that shit with cable when he and the brotherhood tried to assassinate senator Kelly, and Cable sent him sailing as well. and blob was all like and i qoute,"y-you cant lift me--im an immovable object! its impossible!"

Cable: wanna bet(twack) sends him face first.(though that was by means of telekinesis.)

back to the battle if you know anything about rhino, he's not too neat in the brains depot. blob isnt all that much smarter either but everybody is smarter than rhino. blob probably wouldnt be able to stand up to a hard charge if he increases his density but his only option here is to absorb rhino and trap him hoping to suffocate him in his nasty fat or at least til he's winded, so i'll have to side with blob on this one.

DigiMark007
Blob...from any accounts I've heard, just as strong if not stronger, and would most likely absorb the Rhino charge (If Wolvie's claws illiciited a squeal, a non-adamantium horn would probably cause no more than a grunt). Plus he's smarter (!?)...which is shocking, considering how dumb the Blob is, but true.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.