Invisible Woman Vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
This one i think it would be a very tough battle.
what do you guys think?

crazyspinz
i think its over before it starts. strange could turn sue into a frog and transport her to france where her legs would be eaten before she even decides what color shoes to where (u know how chicks are....)

Krissy Von Doom
Guys who use cosmic power usually have to try and batter through that invisible shield, that's why she can hold her own in that arena, but Strange's spells can get around that pretty easily.

Evangel94
Strange's powers bypass her shield easily.

crazyspinz
the only reason that the celestial didnt blow a big as hole in it is because its made up of the same material that the celestials are, or something like that.

strange would just blast right through

Arsenal
Strange would win. Her shield can't protect her from magic forever.

MERCILOUS
I Conquer. But remember that Strange can call upon powers from all over the multi-verse from all sorts of dieties. Chances are more than just a few could completely bypass her defenses.

Wynndar
yea or something like that?....um did u read that comic?...obviously u dont know much about IW or FF...the fact that she was able to break the celestial armor was not because they were of the same source. Nathaniel stated that her powers come from Hyperspace, even though he didnt totally understand them. He only mentioned hat they had similarities with the power of the celestials to demonstrate just how powerful she could potentially be, and how severelly she underestimated her power. Later on she used that same technique to destroy opponents that were previously believed to be invincible. They were not Celestials, just really bad ass androids. And it was the sheer power of her attack that shattered them. I was going to be honest and say the powers of strange are basically the most diverse on the planet. Exponentially more powerful and deadly to the exagerated powers of the mutant Magneto. However, lots of people have posted that strange would win simply because...without any explanation. "Strange can get through her forcefield easily...I dont need to back it up with any past examples...probably because I know little about strange and next to nothing about IW and cant back it up"...how many invisible woman vs doc strange conflicts have u seen?...was it easy for him to get past her powers when Strange came with Hulk, Wolverine and Spidey to catch the torch?

MornGlory
hellooo the woman is invisible- she can kick ass ninja

MERCILOUS
Arcane knowledge. 'nuff said.

Evangel94
Invisible Woman should become a new superhero; Invisible Ninja.

MERCILOUS
Yeah if she had some sort of warrior training or at least mentality I'd be a much bigger fan. If she did I'd wouldn't be as quick to give the fight to GL.

Wynndar
this isnt about GL...she gets training by fighting super villains more often than anyone on the planet basically...and gets lessons from Iron fist

MERCILOUS
Whoops!

She doesn't get training more often than Strange.

Wynndar
the FF fight more often than strange...they r considered Earth's greatest heroes...all other heroes concede to them...Strnage encounters the greatest mystical foes...FF fight the Greatest foes in general...not even Strange and the Surfer combined have the resume of the original members of FF....see Strange in this pic?

MERCILOUS
Pish Posh! Strange alone has taken tougher things than the FF combined. It's true they are usually of a mystical nature though. But that's just the thing, Strange is also of a more mystical nature. The FF have no defense against the arcane (usually they rely on Strange.) This is why I give the fight to Strange.

Evangel94
This has nothing do with anything...

By whom exactly?

Since when?

This has nothing to with anything

That's your own opinion.

What? What is this supposed to mean? Because I don't see strange in this picture that he loses this battle? No way.

Wynndar
no he is in the pic...praising the FF like all the other heroes...if he wasnt in the pic then I wouldnt have had a point.

Wynndar
I know guys like Shuma Gorath and Dormammu are pretty high in the food chain...but not as high as celestials. A celestial appeared to kill Loki while Strange was talking to him through his crystal Ball...Strange and Loki r not far from eachother in power...Exitar is vastly more powerful than that particualr celestial.

Strange has done work for Galactus...FF have beaten him on several occasions...and Sue punched a field right through his chest...FF have confronted the Beyonder in his own realm and entered the dimension of the BEYONDERS which the living tribunal himself hasnt been to. FF have fought the dreaming celestial on multiple occasions. IW appeared to kill Exitar...Exitar is more powerful than any Strange foe I am aware of.

MERCILOUS
Fin Fang Foom.

norrin radd

Wynndar
u think fin fang foom is more powerful than exitar?

MERCILOUS
I don't know who exitar is. So he can exitar on out of hear. But sure why not?

strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.