I just saw SIDIOUS REVEALED using a lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
I was watching Access Hollywood, since tomorrow they'll be showing the trailer, and they showed SIDIOUS WITH A LIGHTSABER and his full face revealed.

THEY SHOWED HIS FACE AND IT LOOKED ABSOLUTELY GRUESOME. Worse than I expected. He had his black cloak on with hood. The scene of him, which is from the new trailer has a close up shot of him, from the mid chest up, swinging his red lightsaber violently, and THEY SHOWED HIS FACE and man is was spooky. He was in a room that looked like maybe his office, but it looked like that room in Jedi where Luke and Vader fought.

IT WAS AWESOME. IF ANYONE GETS TO SEE THE SHOW ITS AT THE END NEAR THE CREDITS.

Darth_Decimator
wow that sound f'n awesome , cant wait to see that trailer

SomeGuy57
awesome Hobbe5, i cant wait to see it on the big screen.

LandoSpeeder
can you give a link?

cylob49
can someone get me some new pants

darktim1
Hell yeah I''ll be looking.

HOBBE5
Just locate online or in your tvguide for where and when Access Hollywood airs in your area. Tape the end of todays show. Use digi cam to capture Sidious. Post pics here.

Grievous_90210
what channel is acces hollywood on

The Ones
its online aswell just my pc keeps freezing everytime i play it mad

Naredhel
where? link PLEASE?

The Ones
not sure it right one but try here: http://www.accesshollywood.com/video/3884613/detail.html

Boris
Tis fecking freezing for me too, damn it sad

Oh wait it shows shit lol

Naredhel
Thank you very very very very very very much

Mempho76
I watched it but there was no Sidious...

Gangularis
aww that's not it.

Gangularis
he's talking about during the ending credits of the real access hollywood episode.

Naredhel
Someone getting screenies?

Boris
Ah well only a few hours smile

Mempho76
Ohhh...that would explain it.

The Ones
i was looking online

Naredhel
Yeah, about to say I can't see anything.. except the intro clip mentioned it...

Grievous_90210
what channel on the tv is it on

vanyoda
Go to this page , click your state and you will
find out when and what channel it's on.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/wheretowatch/index.html

LandoSpeeder
Is KNWS a cable channel?

Mempho76
AH doesn't come on here in Memphis. mad

Sith Master X
That sounds awesome. I didn't know they were going to reveal Sidious' face.

vanyoda
Hey I found this on CNN !!!!!

AdmiralSimple
Nope. Not on. He's ... lying? Don't be so trusting. I just watched Access and they're not showing anything till tomorrow. Donald Trump is on just before the credits. He's also on DURING the credits. This guy is lying to you. Sorry.

Stunrun
lolbig grin i thought i'd reconised Fan Zar from somewherebig grin

Gangularis
yeah.. that almost has something to do with this topic..

vanyoda
Just getting back at the members asking what
channel Access Hollywood is on , plus not
even saying what city they live in. laughing

PVS
what channel is access hollywood on?

what city do i live in?

JKozzy
CBS, and if anyone wanted to freezeframe, this is the link that was previously posted to the AH site: http://mfile.akamai.com/12917/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2004/1102/3884613.200k.asx

vanyoda
laughing laughing laughing

jjwil76
i'm watching right now...can't stand this p-diddy drivel. have to watch to the end. it's on at 6:30 CDT on NBC if anyone is wondering.

PVS
can anyone take screenshots for us pathetic dialup users? big grin

HOBBE5
No, I'm not lying! I saw it! AND NO, THE ONLINE CLIP AT ACCESS HOLLYWOOD RIGHT NOW ISN'T IT.

Plus I said at the end of the show when they were talking about what was coming up tomorrow, and they talked about the trailer and showed SIDIOUS. I forgot, but it might have been right before the very last Donald segment. But, the preview is shown near the end. IT'S THERE.

Not only did I see it, but others on TF.N boards saw it too. LIKE I SAID, IF ANYONE OUT THERE GET'S AH, watch it tonight and see for yourself and CAP it.

>>Nope. Not on. He's ... lying? Don't be so trusting. I just watched Access and they're not showing anything till tomorrow. Donald Trump is on just before the credits. He's also on DURING the credits. This guy is lying to you. Sorry.<<

Anakin2Vader
^^^ he was not lying SIDIOUS SIDIOUS SIDIOUS

davesmolo
Just saw it - they're previewing tomorrow's show and they start by talking about britney PSears possibly being pregnant (with my baby) and then they go to BIRTH OF VADER...it's very quick and you only see a couple shots...one seems to be some sort of hangar door closing during a battle in space and then you see SIDIOUS...most of his face is covered by his traditional hood, cackling/screaming whil;e waving what looks to be a lightsaber in front of him...

It's quick but it's there...god I cannot wait for tomorrow

Darth Surgent
It's on at 7:30 PST for me. I hope I remember to see it........ or not.....

I just saw it. 7:30 Access Hollywood Eastern Standard time. At th end of the show for a brief second after they talk about Britney, it cuts to Sideous and a red light saber for like half a second, but it looked F@#ing great. He looks creepy as hell.

jjwil76
dude! sidious looks like his grill is BUSTED!!! it looked like he had no front teeth. awesome quick shot though! looks like he's about to whip mace or yoda's candy a$$!!

El Toro
u guys talking about this pic right.
i dont think its a lightsaber jus the background.

http://img117.exs.cx/img117/7562/Palpatine.jpg

vanyoda
Here is the video link

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/trailernews/ep3.mov

JKozzy
Sweet, thanks vanyoda and El Toro big grin

AdmiralSimple
I was very wrong. I was watching the online one at Access Hollywood website. Many appologies. You were certainly right.

*hangs head in shame*

JKozzy
WHOA look at this screencap, only there for a split second... looks like someone else is holding the blue saber... could this be Obi-wan? Or just a weird angle of Anakin?

El Toro
that's ob1's saber embarrasment...this must b from the duel

davesmolo
Watch the video - he flashes a red lightsaber

ctsketch
thats definetly obiwans saber hilt

Sith Master X
Thanks for the link Vanyoda!!! That was awesome!!! Man this movie is gonna kick ass.

ginny_weasly
Holy smokes!! Is that clip of the emperor legit?! How will this get a PG rating? I'm 19 and that shot scared the bejeezes out of me! No wonder Anakin becomes his doormat!

PS thanks a million vanyoda cool

Lord Darth Gabe
I agree with you...I have that image stucked in my mind

guiro72
f**king hell!!.....made my blood run cold....

COME ON TRAILER!!!!!.....

HURRY THE F**K UP!!!......

Gangularis
who was it that said McDiarmad was absolutely intense during shooting??

from the looks of this clip, i think that's proof positive.

good freakin actor!!

Boris
OMFG He looks so freakin evil, Sidious is gonna kick some ass big grin

PVS
THAT IS JUST F***ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xam
gona rockrock gona rockrock gona rockrock cant sleep confused
cant wait longer for the whole movie...and of course the trailer!

PVS
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/5339/SIDIOUS2.gif

PVS
notice he's swinging with one hand

Jedi Priestess
Ok that's quite awesome, I take back what I said about not wanting to see Sideous use a lightsaber. messed

PVS
thought so stick out tongue

cylob49
ive had the misfortune to see EXORCIST - THE BEGGINING and THAT clip is far more scary than anything in that movie!

PVS
whats weird is in web doc (11 i believe?) there is a shot of palps's stunt double in full palps attire (not sidious mind you) holding the lightsaber.

i think it's safe to predict at this point that sidious will:

1-fight mace in palps attire

and then

2-fight yoda in sidious attire

what do you guys think?

Jedi Priestess
more than likely a possibility

PVS
or possibly more than likely laughing out loud

cylob49
I agree

Telemicus
Looks like he's throwing it

Boris
Looks to me he's taking an evil anger filled slash at the head of a little green toad man smile

NoMeN
i think the moderators should merge the all the sidious related threads. this is point less

guiro72
all the ones to do with this one single shot?.....agreed.....

coldiak
i think palps kill mace and fight with yoda

Cipher
Holy crap! Sidious is more disturbed than I thought! Now I'm dying to know how he gets deformed like that and when does he first appear that way?! Lucas better not screw this up.......

Ushgarak
Ok, this can be disucssed in other threads. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.