What Anime are you Most Looking Forward too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfsrainfan321
For me I would have to say; Fullmeatal Alchemist. I won't have to wait much longer though! big grin If you are wondering, I'm a big fan of Studio BONES work.

BlackHatDefect
FMA is a good series.

Im looking forward to finally watching Kimi Go Nozomu Eign.i barrowed it from a friend months ago and I still need to watch it.

Another one is Kyou Kare Mara I think its called.Anyway,looks really yaoi-licious and funny.

wolfsrainfan321
smile I been waitin for them also!

Serket
I'm waiting for the rest of Soul Hunter to appear somewhere near my location...

Inu-YashaGod
mine! duh, it's called "The Half-Demon Story"

RyokoMasaki
i dunno.... I wanna see the new Tenchi OAV and i guess thats all.... Other things i'm just waiting to find in stores... erm

japanimated
Mine is Naruto!! I totally can't wait for that! And Bleach, Fantastic Children, Genshinken, Gundam Seed Destiny, Rozen Maiden, Appleseed the movie, Tenjho Tenge, Cutie Honey, The Cat Returns, Nausicaa of the Vallry of the Wind, Porco Rosso, Zatch Bell, Samurai Girl: Real 'Bout High School (live action movie), and Saikano (live action movie). I guess you can say that's a lot, but I have a lot more shows..... I just can't think of them all ^-^"

Psychoticmarsh
Trinity Blood ! The anime's going to be a total kick ass ( errrr... I hope, if not I don't think I could survive )

linkslittlehelp
mine is inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.