Venom and Carnage vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
What with all those crazy inventions Batman has in his collection I am pretty sure he would overcome both Venom and Carnage with some fire weapon or something. But I think thats why DC sucks! Who wins?

crazyspinz
DC does suck, but batman kicks total ass. he wins

Cosmo Kramer
I think Batman could take Venom or Carnage on one one one but the both of them lunging at him would be too much

crazyspinz
thats why hes batman, and pulls out his special anti sybiote syrum that he just hapens to be carieing

Cosmo Kramer
anti symbiot syrum, LOL!!! Thats great, what will they think up next

Krissy Von Doom
1/10 Batman might win against Venom but not against Carnage

Cosmo Kramer
and I have both of them fighting alongside each other

Nataku8188
It depends. If he happens to be carrying the right equipment he can put them away. Even so, Carnage and Venom are VERY crafty... he would think he had them down and out but they might still get him.

It all comes down to what Batman has in his belt at the time. The prep time argument is gay, because with prep time I could beat Batman.

Arsenal
One on one I think Bats would narrowly come out victorious (except if he saw them get hurt by noise and figured out their weakness) but 2 on 2? That's too much ...even for the batman.

imconfused
i would agree with Cosmo Kramer, if it were a one on one battle, bat man would have some sort of sound object or somthing, but if they boath rushed him, bat man wouldnt have a chance

wrathofachilles
Are you crazy? Batman would be dead before he even has a chance to come up with anything. And I'm sick and tired of people implying Carnage is superior to Venom. READ THE FRIGGIN FIGHTS! Venom beats Carnage 9 times out of 10, he's just better, that's all there is to it.

Nataku8188
edit Carnage wins 9/10, Venom wins when he has backup or gets the jump on him.

lifeisaglich
I agree there is no way that carnage is better than venom. Carnage came from Venom for crying out lound.

Nataku8188
Would you edit go read ANYTHING with venom and carnage? PLEASE?!?! I mean, for christs sake, Venom and spiderman TOGETHER couldnt hold Carnage down. Red is faster then V too. He can also turn his symbiote into blades and extend it. Brock can manipulate his Sym, but not to the extent that Red does.

FeceMan
Erm...yeah. Venom and Carnage take this one to the bank and cash Batman's ass like a check.

wrathofachilles
Sport, you might want to try reading the comics yourself instead of having Mommy read them to you. That hold-down was in issue #361, Carnage's first appearance, and is the ONLY instance where Carnage overpowered them both. It happened because Spidey and Venom underestimated Carnage's strength. That was stated IN the damn comic for crying out loud. Venom manhandles Carnage when he's facing him alone. Not only that, he ATE the Carnage symbiote, absorbing Carnage's strength to his own. You want to argue some more?

Paola
Nataku: don't call people names.

thundercracker
venom ate carnage .... cool when?

MERCILOUS
Batman! du du du du du du du du Batman!

If he discerns their weakness to sonics or flame, there's no one that could better apply it.

Arsenal
Except the Human Torch and Black Bolt

MERCILOUS
Don't hit me with that, that's obviously not what I meant. Besides you forgot the Claw so pttttuey.

emraldguardian
How do you figure Venom is more powerful then Carnage. It was stated in Venom Carnage#3(Venom gets beat by Carnage in that series too) that the symbiots are always evolving with each new generation of sybiot that is why Carnage has everything Venom has and more and then Carnages son( Toxic) is even stronger than Carnage. If im correct they have fought like 3 times and every time it took both Spiderman and Venom to beat Carnage. The only time i can think of when Venom did beat Carnage one on one is when he was using a sonic gun in Maximum Carnage which was pretty pussy of him.

wrathofachilles
No, he beat the hell out of Carnage in Maximum Carnage with no help. The only time Spidey and Venom really teamed up was the first appearance of Carnage. Venom didn't get beat in that series, and again, he ATE Carnage. Why is everyone ignoring that concept? When Venom destroys the Carnage symbiote *it came back of course* he wins. That's a win, any way you look at it.

emraldguardian
Well in Venom Carnage, Carnage was slaping him around and Venom and Spiderman did team up twice to fight carnage.

wrathofachilles
Venom was slapping him around as well. The fight wasn't that good in that series. Yeah they teamed up in Maximum Carnage, but they didn't actually double-team Carnage without Shriek, Carrion, and the others involved too.

MERCILOUS
Batman.

Abaddon
well, he did use carousel reversal spray once....

Nataku8188
Carnage ate every symbiote on the planet of the symbiotes. Your point?

Spiderninja008
this is rape, u might as well have batman face gladiator (oh no! he'll miraculously figure out his weakness too and have a cuck load of mysterious rdiation in his belt............) Venom and carnage......if there is nething heavy around, venom will simply throw it at bats, who won't be able to dodge cause he's no where near fast enough Spidey barely dodges stuff. And Carnage....if he gets a hold of bats (no problem), it's an extra slow and painful death cause of funny pointy ears and underwear worn on the outside.......oh and black blue and yellow dont mix.

MERCILOUS
You're confused. Bats could keep either of them at bay long enough to run away. He's battle swordmasters far more dangerous than either of them.

FeceMan
Like Jackie Chan!

wrathofachilles
Well running away isn't a victory, lol.

And Nataku, the point is the Carnage symbiote was destroyed *for a time* and Venom ABSORBED Carnage's strength into his own. He is now much stronger than Carnage.

FeceMan
Wasn't that on The Simpsons?

Cosmo Kramer
hey feceman where do I stand on your list?

FeceMan
How the hell should I know? I've never even seen you before.

Nataku8188
He should be on the suck list, for thinking Daredevil can beat spiderman.

Cosmo Kramer
DD kicks ass

Spiderninja008
Batman would be killed instantly. Spidey has trouble keeping up with them. There is no way in hell for Bats to escape them. .....keep them at bay....with what a batarang???? maybe he could escape with a jet flying by to pick him up, but thats if black and red don't jump on the plane, tear it to pieces, and kill him there.

MERCILOUS
No, Batman could definitely keep them at bay long enough to escape. He's very acrobatic and has an array of tools at his disposal at any given time. So yes, a Batarang, or more accurately a few dozen of them thrown 3 at a time, not to forget an array of gas pellets, grappling hooks and most of the other dozen items he usually caries.

If this was a Batman vs. Venom or Batman vs. Carnage thread, I'd be argueing victory. I am not argueing victory. I just insist you give Batman the credit he deserves.

VENOMfan
Bat's gets all the respect he deserves. but he would not beat either in a fight. not a straight forward fight anyhow.

with time he could divies a way. but Venom alone would destroy him. He could disguies himself as superman walk up to him and snap his neck.

he has class 11 strength wich dwarfs Bat's, speed he will not be able to keep up with and a Spidersense adapt enuf to doge anything Bat's throws at him.

gas pellets? Venom has used the symbiote too alter his breathing so much he passed for a corpse, giving him clean air is not that big of a challenge

Carnage would anihilate him.

just look at the foes Bat's has trouble defeating. Killer Croc? Bane? Venom would break them in half on a whim.

C'mon vs threads for the most part are generally stupid, Batman is obviously an Icon and Im not saying he cant beat anyone, I belive batman could take on Wolverine, DareDevil, Punisher with his phsyical prowess alone and if he put thought into it he would make them look like fools.

but in a straight fight he will not beat either Venom or Carnage.

MERCILOUS
I think you're giving them way too much credit. At least compared to the credit you're not giving Batman's villians.

Pretending to be a corpse in no way alters breathing. He could simply harden a part of the symbiot around his neck and no pulse would be noticeable.

You are severely underestimated the time that it takes Batman to devise a plan. His thought process has been described as "taking giant leaps in logic." He is the worlds best detective and basically nothing eludes him for long.

Nataku8188
Except life, in this fight. Carnage takes bullet shots and laughs, so what is Bats gonna do? Die.

Unless he's got himself a nice sonic or incendiary grenade. Then hes got a much better chance.

Don't forget carnage can throw his symbiote, he's thrown an axe hand before and he'll probably do it again.

MERCILOUS
I said basically.

And I'm still not argueing he could win just that he could get away and that he's not being given enough credit.

VENOMfan
The symbiote also tore a bomb out of Eddies chest and kept him alive, and traveled threw the internet providing a synthetic gas mask wouldnt seem too difficult.

I didnt say Bat's rougues were not formidable, just they are not in Venom or Carnages leagues. these two are built for fighting, Carnage exceeds at it.

Killer Croc<the Lizard
Bane<Rhino
Clayface<Carnage
this one is differnt
Scarecrow>Mysterio

Joker is an excellent exception

dont think Im not doubting batman. he did devies a plan too take out the JLA.

but in a heated fight Bat's would be out of tricks. Venom has evaded Punisher's traps more than once, and even slipped threw a trap set by Kraven the worlds greatest hunter, and the friggin thing was on fire! Venom isnt stupid, Carnage is but he makes up for it with pointy appendeges

VENOMfan
I do give Bat's credit, but he is still only human. Bat's is a member of the JLA. pretty much the IT team to be on. that obviosuly counts for somthing

and he is brilliant, more than brilliant. and If I remember correct was at 1000lbs but that could be wrong still thats very impressive for a human.

MERCILOUS
You forgot Ras a Ghul.

Ras a Ghul>Venom
Lady shiva>Carnage
Solomon Grundy>than Rhino

at least in my opinion

But I think you get the point no? You stil think you're not underestimating Batman's enemies and his abilities to adapt?

VENOMfan
Adaptation is differnt than evasion, formulation, preperation and then springing the attack.

Lady Shiva is only superior too Carnage in fighting abilty, I do not belive Im underestimating them. I look at "vs" threads as instances were the character's have a random encounter and fight to there max with just what they usaully have on them.

Ras a Ghul is immortal/magician correct? a supernatural villian so to speak?

Im sure Bat's enimies are just as lethal, just in differnt way's. Joker and the Riddler could confound both in minutes. this is what Im saying, Batman is such an intellect becuase he faces intellect's.

MERCILOUS
True, but i chose lady shiva and examples because they use swords. I find this comparable to the attacks that both venom and carnage produce. I know quite a bit about melee weapons so I feel safe in using them for examples.

Lady shiva being the worlds greatest martial artist, and Ras being even better than Shiva with a sword (do to his centuries of experience) can do little to Batman when he plays it defensively (which in these cases is actually most if not all the time.)

A quick and nimble sword can produce quite a flurry of attacks. Few in hollywood can show this so many aren't aware of just how fast a sword can be. I find it quite comparable to Venom and especially Carnage. I would peg them superior to this but neither is trained (although expeirenced i'm sure.)

And about Batman's adaptation and application, this is one of the things that astound even me. He's like Sherlock Holmes with a big ol' bag o' tricks. No one is really as smart as him in this way, so they have him figure out rediculous things in no time at all, especially in the JLA books.

Kontraz
slade is smarter than bats....

MERCILOUS
Did you even read the thread?

Even if that were true what does it have to do with anything?

Kontraz
you claimed nobody was smarter than bats, so i just felt like sticking up for slade. I mean,somebody has to, after all.

Back on topic, Venom or Carnage alone could most likely take care of bats. I see it going either 2 ways...

1) The symbiote simply beats (and kills) bats in the first encounter

or

2) bats manages to escape (barely) and goes on to figure out the symbiote's weakness. Then he returns and fights the symbiote at a later time. Symbiote loses, but escapes and heals. It returns, and they both fight again. Endless cycle, though it would only take one fatal blow to permentantly down bats, whereas the symbiotes have amazing healing abilities.

MERCILOUS
Please be more careful when reading my post. It says "no one is smarter than bats IN THIS WAY(without this excess in capitalization.)"

And I'd modify your responses to be:

1) the symbiotes kill Bats after a grueling battle that impresses even them.

2) Batman escapes with some difficulty (he's can't stick to walls but he's acrobatic enough to do it and make it look good.) And then the cycle continuos for a while until Bats puts them both in Arkham

Wynndar
no one in DC is smarter to bats in that way...too many Marvel guys have enhanced brains to conclude a normal human could calculate more quickly...Richards and Doom are forces of nature and not even applicable...But guys like Sinister, Leader, Mad Thinker, would be good matches for Bats

MERCILOUS
Fair enough.

Kontraz
i still stand by slade, claiming he is smarter than bats in EVERY WAY

MERCILOUS
Then argue that in the appropriate thread.

Wynndar
bats and slade r hella tough because they have brains and bodies that can use them

MERCILOUS
Very true.

Spiderninja008
carnage doesn't hesitate and wait to c if his enemy is dead, he just killis them in a way that ensures death, like beheading.

MERCILOUS
So?

Spiderninja008
bats dies

MERCILOUS
No, he runs away.

ayjay
hahahaha!.....spiderninja and merc...funny.....n e whoo....i rekonz carnage and venom together would beat batman....cos like...batmans all good and all...but he only human....if BANE was able to snap his spine...think about what 2 symbiotes who are pretty much of da same caliber with extra tricks could do to him...

MERCILOUS
Go read some Batman before you underestimate him. Batman took on most of the important characters from his rogue gallery one right after the other, including Solomon Grundy, before he fougth Bane.

wrathofachilles
What are Scarecrow's powers? I don't know much about him, but Mysterio is an excellent hand-to-hand fighter and *albeit I haven't read Spider-Man in awhile* recently Mysterio is supposed to be much more powerful than originally. Although he did beat Spider-Man in their first fight.

who?-kid
This is hardly a fair fight. Venom AND Carnage against Batman ? Together, they can take out a fair amount of superbeings.

I think because it's such an unfair fight, Batman deserves some serious preptime. And with preptime, he stands a reasonable chance, but he better make no mistakes !

Ironman
ok batman would sit hiis white rich ass down and watch venom and carnage take each other out. THEY WONT WORK TOGETHER. theyd rather kill each other then side to stop someone.

Ironman
isnt slade and bats 1 in the same cause slade nerly had the chance to lo;; robin but he didnt then he knew robin was red X. so I think that batman, bruce and slade is one in the same.

ayjay
does anyone know the strength class of carnage?

MERCILOUS
Inability to work together. That may indeed be a factor. Although I think it's assumed in a thread that both sides will do whatever it takes to defeat the other and that includes working together. Even so, they may not be all that compatible and may indeed get in eachother's way. If Batman could turn them on eachother he could indeed pull out a victory. But again, I think we're suppose to assume that the characters will work together to the best of their abilities (which still may not be too great.)

Arsenal
I agree. Batman would see them arguing then turm them against eachother. After one of them is out, he would take down them remaining symbiote.

MERCILOUS
That indeed would be a winning strategy. Divide and conquer.

Ironman
venom and carny hate each other with a freekin passion, so this topic is pointless it should be a free for all. but knowing venom and carny spidey would be there venom isnt to much of a law keeping type, and carny makes the news to much. if you know wut i mean.

Spiderninja008
even if one went down after a fight, they would have plenty of strength to take on bats, specially if one gets absorbed by the other. Bats still looses. U can't just beat the symbiotes. And this is not a prep time thread so don't mention it, or running away like a coward. Nebody can run away, this is a vs. forum, not a "omg there is a superbeing stronger than me so let me see if i can beat em and if not run away" forum.

This is win or lose, not fight or flight.

wrathofachilles
The old Marvel cards had Carnage at the same level as Spidey *level 4 which puts him at about 10-ton range* but he's actually stronger. I'd say between 15-20 ton, but he's not as strong as some of the people on this forum make him out to be.

Spiderninja008
should it matter? the symbiotes have a good amount of endurance and strength. bats can't beat em without prep time and without not making any mistakes or not taking certain things into account.

Kontraz
sure they will. They did in Venom vs Carnage, did they not?

Nataku8188
And they worked well too.

Batman's only chance is to use a sonic of incendiary grenade of some sort, which I doubt he'll have on him. Even so, it won't kill the symbiote, just give him time to take them down. But as shown in MC, the symbiotes regroup quickly, and I don't think bats has what it takes.

Spiderninja008
of course he doesn't he's human. Venom used the Black Cat as a ragdoll for fun. what chance does Bat's have?? 0 zero

and yeah symbiotes can work well together. although not very smart, their differences can b set aside for a later more brutal battle.

Nataku8188
Not very smart? They are clever, and that is all that matters. In the Bats/spidey crossover Carnage outwits Batman, but spidey saves him.

The Flash
Venom and Carnage would own Batman.

Nataku8188
Great logic, swift.

MERCILOUS
I'm really the only one argueing that they wouldn't. And I'm still not saying he would win just that he'd make it a good fight. The symbiotes have trouble hitting Spidey and he doesn't get his spidey sense against them. Batman would do well, he'd lose, but do well (or run away.)

Arsenal
Or call the JLA

MERCILOUS
Damn skippy.

Nataku8188
Spiderman still has mega enhanced agility, even without his spider sense. Plus hes got super strength so he can move much faster then batman anyways.

wrathofachilles
Actually he does have spider-sense against Carnage. Venom knows how to block it because of the symbiote having been bonded with Spider-Man. Plus the symbiotes don't really have that much difficulty hurting Spider-Man. Venom usually whips up on Spidey when they fight, and Spidey has never had to face them both at the same time. He would know he was in trouble and run away himself, so I think Bats would do that right off the bat.

Right off the 'bat.'

Hahahahahaahahaha, I'm funny.

Spiderninja008
no...Spidey can't sense any symbiotes that came from venom. carnage came out better than venom with extra powers. thats y he has spidey eyes like venom. bats would have trouble running away. a smoke bomb or something can't hide his escape, i say he dies either way (poor bats sad )

wrathofachilles
Yes he can. Check out Amazing #361, he talks about how Carnage trips his spider-sense. Carnage has additional powers, but the spider-sense blockade wasn't due to the symbiote's alien nature, it was due to it (the Venom symbiote) having bonded with Spider-Man's nervous system and knowing how to avoid tripping it. Guys like Surfer and other aliens aren't immune to the spider-sense.

MERCILOUS
Of course Bat's could run away. Turn around for a second and he's gone. Have you forgotten that he's second only Mister Miracle (forgive me if I forgot anyone else) when it comes to the art of escaping? Go read some Batman Spiderninja008.

By the way, nice pun wrathofachilles, no one appreciates a good pun anymore but know that this one did not go unappreciated.

Spiderninja008
.....symbiotes aren't slow....and bats can't use magic, and hiding will do him no good cause symiotes can use camofloge and not b seen. they do that, bats dies even less than a comic page.

MERCILOUS
Magic? Magic? I'm not sure what you mean. The symbiots can use camoflauge. So? How does that stop Batman from running away?

Oh wait I get it, you beleive in magic. LOL! You think Houdini was some sort of wizard. How old are you dude?

Spiderninja008
.....master escape artist doesn't help you when you can't escape a symbiote unless they let you or just get tired of chasing you and want to go find some other twisted form of entertainment. The symbiotes could just sen a vine thingy behind bats and grab him while he tries to run away.............wut the hell, this is a vs. forum, enough with the pansy stuff!!

MERCILOUS
Actually it does matter. It means you can escape anything, not just set up traps and the like. At least that's what it means in DC.

Arsenal
Batman wouldn't just run away in front of them. He would do something like throw an exploding batarang over them then they turn to see the explosion. They turn back around and he's gone.

Spiderninja008
good point
my bad

but still this is vs, we r not making our own comic book, so no cowardly running plz

Nataku8188
I hate you spiderninja. You take away from my argument.

Bats could escape if it was an urban area, but he wouldnt. Because the instant he was gone, Venom would take off after him and Carnage would slaughter some innocents. Batman wouldn't let that happen, he'd stay and fight like he always does, even if there is only a slight chance of survival.

Now if this is the middle of ****-knows-where, DBZ style landscape... Bats aint gettin' nowhere.

Kontraz
he probable sensed something carnage threw or launched at him, cuz in "Planet of the symbiotes", when the entire symbiote RACE came to earth, neither spidey, nor ben reilly, were able to uses their spidey senses on any of them...

wrathofachilles
Actually you're right, Carnage doesn't either. I had to look it up, it was so long since I've read it. It was originally explained that Venom could block it because the symbiote had bonded with Spidey's nervous system, not because it was an alien, but I guess Carnage being offspring of Venom retained that knowledge or something. Or the writers changed their mind, shocking that they'd do that...

MERCILOUS
If it was urban area then Bats aint stupid. He'd call someone in to do it for him. And just keep the symbiotes busy until someone arrive. And if it was in a DBZ type landscape he'd still get away, hidden until the Batplane arrives in 3 minutes.

ragesRemorse
With all the Prep time in the world, Batman couldnt overcome venom and carnage together. One on one, i am sure bats would find a way. Spiderman is far stronger, far faster , has far greater endurance than batman, and is even on the same level of intelligence than bats. Considering all of this, and seeing the trouble Spiderman has with these two, one at a time, I htink it should be apparant that batman has not a chance.

I always like rooting for the underdog, especially for batman, because he is the underdog of comics, but sensibility shows me that there is no arguing Batman into a victory between these two.

MERCILOUS
I don't think anyone is argueing victory. I certainly am not. I just want those who say that Batman will be taken out in seconds and could do absolutley nothing acknowledge that he indeed would give them a run for their money.

CorderaMitchell
Of course Batman will win.

StrawNilla
The only way Bats takes this is with prep time. And even then it would have to be in a situation where Batman creates a suit that gives off sonic vibrations or something of that nature. Without that, not even with prep time can Batman defend a blitz attack courtesy of the blitz attacks.

W/O prep time the fight is as good as in the bag for the symbiotes as it would be w/ prep time (depending on the situation), only the outcome would come much quicker.

Bottom line: Batman NEEDS a plan for this fight, and one that can be executed in maybe a second or so (I refer you to the suit that gives off sonic vibrations) without that, he's out of it.

CorderaMitchell
Yea this is like 8 battlecruisers on one mutalisk if you can picture that.

CorderaMitchell
There's no prep time, and he cannot outrun the symbiotes.

brainchild81
Batman's dead before he gets a chance to figure out anything.

CorderaMitchell
thank you, someone with sense

Batman Wins
Venom and Carnage Is Dead before they get near enough to do damage. Batman throws Explosives and it bothers them, and then sonics, witch also bothers them, and Batman figures it out so ghe continues. Hey the Punisher messed up Venom so badly in Venoms own comics, so yeah.

Next Venom_girl
(For a more realistic view this fanfic features "Carnage vs. Robin"wink
http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1110258168&user=Unsettlingvision

MERCILOUS
Well seeing as batman whipped the hell out of carnage he could indeed take both symbiotes, but this would depend on if he happened to be prepared. I don't think the way he won was crap (he used a sonic emitor that can bring down walls) although that he happened to be carrying surely did seem like crap. I don't recall that being part of his regular arsenal and wouldn't dare call it that.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Venom and Carnage Is Dead before they get near enough to do damage. Batman throws Explosives and it bothers them, and then sonics, witch also bothers them, and Batman figures it out so ghe continues. Hey the Punisher messed up Venom so badly in Venoms own comics, so yeah.

Dude you seriously do not believe that, batman can win this with no prep, if he cannot even beat spiderman. You're hurting your own credibility. sad

The explanation you just gave would not be happening, they are clever and can dodge too.

jacobo0o
i freakin hate batman but he might have a chance winning like
1.5/10
if batman has the rigfht weapon with him he could win since symbiotes resistence to fire and noise is crap
but
its not like bat man can carry all his weapon and use every single one of them to find out there weakness
by the time he tries to use his second or third weapon
the symbiotes will be all over him
its 2:1 here not 1:1
if it was 1:1 i think batman would have a better chance winning
one hit from spider man could pretty much knock batman out
what about venom and carnages punches??? there punches are way stronger than spidermans
( but spider man always wins because hes spiderman)

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman usually has his hands full with the symbiotes.

But no prep, bats has no chance of winning.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Well seeing as batman whipped the hell out of carnage he could indeed take both symbiotes, but this would depend on if he happened to be prepared. I don't think the way he won was crap (he used a sonic emitor that can bring down walls) although that he happened to be carrying surely did seem like crap. I don't recall that being part of his regular arsenal and wouldn't dare call it that.
You mean the crap writing where Batman (peak human, but only human) strangles Carnage (superhuman, can lift at least 11+ tons) with his bare hands?

xmarksthespot
This is a ridiculous thread a single symbiote could kill Batman, two working together would pretty much definitely kill him.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman beats batman, Venom beats spiderman, Carnage beats venom, Venom and Carnage beat Batman, Nightwing, and batgirl. NO fanboy arguments, they make the matches like that to entertain, they are far from accurate. Seeing that shit mentioned makes me question credibility.

Max Spidey 24
Ok what ever chance in hell Batman has agaisnt Venom without knowing his weakness, is all blown out the window because Carnage is with Venom

CorderaMitchell
But batman is GOD!!

Max Spidey 24
No your wrong, Batman Beat God with preptime.

CorderaMitchell
Oh yea, then he would be GOD!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
You mean the crap writing where Batman (peak human, but only human) strangles Carnage (superhuman, can lift at least 11+ tons) with his bare hands?

What?

Next Venom_girl
You weren't talking about the Marvel / DC crossover?

MERCILOUS
What else could I be talking about? Have they ever met anyplace else? I just don't remember any strangling going on at all.

CorderaMitchell
This is STILL going on?

MERCILOUS
It doesn't help when you make pointless comments pushing the thread back onto the first page.

CorderaMitchell
Ismell a hypocrite...

This was on the first page,because you respond early in the morning, YOU are the one bringing the thread back, not me, for the second time to boot.

brainchild81
Well seeing as batman whipped the hell out of carnage he could indeed take both symbiotes, but this would depend on if he happened to be prepared. I don't think the way he won was crap (he used a sonic emitor that can bring down walls) although that he happened to be carrying surely did seem like crap. I don't recall that being part of his regular arsenal and wouldn't dare call it that. Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
You mean the crap writing where Batman (peak human, but only human) strangles Carnage (superhuman, can lift at least 11+ tons) with his bare hands? I'm thinking of the 1st Spidey/Bats crossover. I don't remember any choking. Carnage rushed in, gripped Batman and had him dead to rights, explaining to Batman that he was "10x faster than a normal human, which is exactly what you are Batman!" or something like that. Batman was about to be killed by Carnage. Joker was there and he didn't like it. Joker pulls out a remote for a bomb capable of destroying the city and everyone in it. He tells Carnage that he's gonna blow everybody up. Carnage gets scared. Symbiote starts acting up because of the fear and leaves Cassidy's face exposed. Batman takes advantage and beats him up. Batfanboys often just say "Batman beat Carnage" instead of "Batman w/an assist from Joker was able to beat Carnage" If Joker hadn't showed up, Batman would have been offed. Killed by 1 Symbiote. If you put 2 in there it's overkill(unless Joker shows up w/a bombsmile) If there's another crossover where these 2 fought, please let me know.

CorderaMitchell
Batman is NEVER beating carnage, only an employee of Warner brothers would believe such idiocracy.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Ismell a hypocrite...

This was on the first page,because you respond early in the morning, YOU are the one bringing the thread back, not me, for the second time to boot.

Poor Mitch one day I'm gonna send you a dictionary. I unlike you don't care if this thread survives, So i'll revive it as much as I like.

who?-kid
Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm thinking of the 1st Spidey/Bats crossover. I don't remember any choking. Carnage rushed in, gripped Batman and had him dead to rights, explaining to Batman that he was "10x faster than a normal human, which is exactly what you are Batman!" or something like that. Batman was about to be killed by Carnage. Joker was there and he didn't like it. Joker pulls out a remote for a bomb capable of destroying the city and everyone in it. He tells Carnage that he's gonna blow everybody up. Carnage gets scared. Symbiote starts acting up because of the fear and leaves Cassidy's face exposed. Batman takes advantage and beats him up. Batfanboys often just say "Batman beat Carnage" instead of "Batman w/an assist from Joker was able to beat Carnage" If Joker hadn't showed up, Batman would have been offed. Killed by 1 Symbiote. If you put 2 in there it's overkill(unless Joker shows up w/a bombsmile) If there's another crossover where these 2 fought, please let me know. thumb up

CorderaMitchell
Poor Mitch one day I'm gonna send you a dictionary. I unlike you don't care if this thread survives, So i'll revive it as much as I like.

So you admit you were lying?

The King of All
batman wins

he'd find their weakness and then own them

or maybe batman happens to be patrolling in the batplane at the time and just kills them with that

CorderaMitchell
In the ten seconds he lives, he finds a weakness?

He'd be too busy trying to run for his life.

MERCILOUS
So you admit you were lying?

What the hell are you talking about?

Originally posted by The King of All
batman wins

he'd find their weakness and then own them

or maybe batman happens to be patrolling in the batplane at the time and just kills them with that

I don't think he gets to use the Batplane.

In the ten seconds he lives, he finds a weakness?

He'd be too busy trying to run for his life.

Ten seconds is more than enough.

brainchild81
Originally posted by who?-kid
thumb up Thanks. I think the guy who brought up Bats VS Carnage was wearing his fanboy goggles when he read the book.

Batman Wins
Thanks. I think the guy who brought up Bats VS Carnage was wearing his fanboy goggles when he read the book.

Go back to best heros in the other thread. I added moreee

CorderaMitchell
What the hell are you talking about?

I don't think he gets to use the Batplane.

Ten seconds is more than enough.

I'm listening to a warner brothers employee.

brainchild81
Thanks. I think the guy who brought up Bats VS Carnage was wearing his fanboy goggles when he read the book. That was Merc. Shame on you, Merc. Unless you're talking about some other fight.

CorderaMitchell
Did you just quote yourself? lol

laughing

jinzin
sonics anyone?

CorderaMitchell
He doesn't have prep, and doesn't know that.

Sonics are less effective against carnage, just having them won't warrant a win.

They are experienced and know their weaknesses now.

jinzin
he has a mini-flame thrower too....I know he doesn't know their weaknesses but using exploding batarangs and grenades I'm sure he'd figure it out....

I'm just making a point in that his chances are not as hopeless as they may seem here...not that he'll win.

CorderaMitchell
They've dealt with these before, they have a danger sense.

jinzin
you act as if they've got precog....their symbiotes allow them to "see" in every direction, so they can't be taken suprise from behind...they don't have anything that would warn them of danger before it happens though...

CorderaMitchell
They are still more capable of avoiding their attacks, than batman is.

jinzin
how so?

CorderaMitchell
Batman is the slower one here, I'd imagine that he wouldn't be dodging two of them for long, in a HYPOTHETICAL argument.

jinzin
...whoops...

CorderaMitchell
We never get along, I imaging cresh and merc will be here soon enough too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>