Juggernaut vs. Sabertooth vs. Hulk vs. Hellboy vs. The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
What if this crazy every man, mutant, demon for himself fight occured in Downtown Chicago. They all have access to any buildings, boats, streets or weapons they need. It can happen in the Loop or the highway and who would come out the victor? I say Sabertooth, he fights dirty.

crazyspinz
u know nothing, saber tooth can even hurt the other guys. maybe he could hurt blob or hb, but jugs and hulk are waywayway above the other 3

Nataku8188
Kramer... I hate you. With all of my soul, and then some.

MatchesMalone
I heard down on the streets that Juggernaut does not have the power he used to have. If that is the case, then Hulk should be the easy winner. If we are talking about the Juggernaut that can't be hurt physically, then Hulk decides to stop fighting a guy that can't be hurt and Juggernaut decides to stop fighting a guy that gets stronger the more he hits him. They both walk away with the other three taken out a long time ago. Sabertooth is the first to go in either situation.

lightaxe
yea i hate you too cosmo

imconfused
(that was a little gay Nataku8188
lol, they become best friends :-) ) i think the hulk has got it, sabertooth is to agressive to realize that the hulk gets stronger when he is mad, boom, he is out, then hb fights juggernaut, and i bet he will find a way to kill him or somthing, it would be a long battle, but hb would win. Then, i dont care if hb can heal like wolverene, the hulk would beat the tar out of him.

imconfused
ya cosmo, u stink

MatchesMalone
Jeez, cosmo is taking some abuse in this thread.

Nataku8188
No it wasnt. You're just new and don't know Cosmo-Kramer yet. Trust me, soon you'll hate him.

Paola
topic!

Nataku8188
You don't seriously expect us to stay on topic in this thread? I mean, come on... look at it.

The topic has changed to how much we hate cosmo kramer. Change the name to KMC vs Cosmo-kramer. It'll be bigger then Juggernaut vs hulk. I swear.

Paola
if you can't be on topic don't post here anymore!

there's an off-topic forum where you can post whatever you want, you know?

Nataku8188
But ITS SOOOO STUPID!!!

Hulk wins with a gamma fart. There, happy ?

Paola
very

Arsenal
You've made me the happiest boy alive! rolling on floor laughing

Tron
Oh god, another Hulk/Juggernaut thread, it'll haunt us always. Okay, first question; why are Sabertooth, Blob, and Hellboy here? Sabertooth gets dropped, fast. Blob is strong, in the class 85 range, but he still gets his fat ass dropped. And I don't know much about Hellboy comic wise, but if his powers can't compare to either Hulk or Juggernaut, he gets dropped.

And Hellboy finding a way to kill Juggernaut or something? Please, tell me how?What the f**k?

MERCILOUS
If he turns into the end of the world by growing his horns then who knows. Any educated HB fans please go to my Hulk vs. HB thread.

MatchesMalone
Tron, I like the way you think. That's exactly what I was trying to state.

crazyspinz
cosmo u know nothing

Arsenal
I'm sorry to say but I'm beginning to think that also. Half of them are out of their league in this fight.

Dreampanther
Hulk smashes!

crazyspinz
its. so. beutyfull. *crys*

Dreampanther
I stole it from the comic book pics thread started by FilmProphet

crazyspinz
u theif, i now hate you....

crazyspinz
im joking in case u didnt know.......

Dreampanther
stick out tongue

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.