What is your favorite qoute???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoldenWitchy1
This Is the place to post your favorite quotes!!

here's one of mine:

"You can wipe the 'doe eyed bambi watching her mom get shot and strapped to the back of a van' look off your face now"

it's from 13 going on 30

and here is another one

"Eat this,it'll make you feel better."

that's from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban(the movie)

it can be from movies,songs,books or anything else!

oh here's one from a song:

"Papa's got a brand new bag of toys,what else could I possbly do to make noise?I done touched on everything BUT little boys."

you know where THAT'S from! laughing

Lone_Dragon
I guess mine would have to be...Almost any lyrics, to almost Any STYX song...But my all time favorites, so have to be (In no order)...

1.) "Lorelei, let's live together, Brighter than the stars forever!" 'Lorelei', by STYX yes

2.) "So take your seats, and don't be late. We need your spirits high, to turn on these theater lights, and brighten the darkiest skies...Here at the PARADISE!" 'A.D. 1928' STYX

3.) "And we'll be...Rockin' in Paradise, Rockin' the paradise tonight, Rockin' in Paradise, Rockin' the Paradise tonight...TONIGHT!" 'Rockin' the Paradise' STYX

4.) "I'm so confused by things I read, I need the truth, but the truth is, I don't know who to believe! The left says 'Yes', and the right says 'No', I'm in between, and the more I learn, well, the less that I know! I got to make the show, 'cuz I'm...Livin' high! Livin' fine! Livin' high! Borrowed time!" 'Borrowed Time' STYX

5.) "Take me tonight, to the river, and wash my illusions away, please, show me the way" 'Show Me the Way' STYX

Phoenix Aska
" It is not the great who are strong but the strong who are great!"

"you reap what you sew"

"hey vegeta, let's not let him ruffle our fur."
"So tell me, What does it feel like to live in a constant haze of stupidity?"

"We shall get naked, paint stripes on our bodies, free all the animals, and set fire to the land!"

"Who are you?"

Darth Revan187
Hey, I made that up. I feel honored that you find one of my quotes among your favorites.

MornGlory
all the roads that lead the way are winding
and
all the lights that lead the way are blinding
there are many things that I would like to say to you
but I dont know how

cause maybe
you are gonna be the one that saves me...

Korri
lol!!

Thorondor
We Are Eternal All This Pain Is An Illusion

Vampy
apart from the dozens that are in my profile...

'early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy and dead'

Samurai Guy
"You threatening me? You threatening me... with PEE?"

Beck (The Rock); The Rundown

Syren
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem. - No more things should be presumed to exist than are absolutely necessary."

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~ Mandela

"Not all who wander are lost." ~ Tolkien

"Before you criticize a person walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!"

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug."

Samurai Guy
SMALLVILLE!

Syren
It is? shifty

GoldenWitchy1
"Somebody saaaaaaaave meeeeee"

Antoinette
Life is like a box of choclates

Syren
....You never know what you're gonna get wink

mc pee pants
full metal jacket...

"5'9"? i didn't know they stack sh!t that high!"

"... i will gouge your eyes out and skull f*ck you!"

"you best unf*ck yourself or i will unscrew your head and sh!t down your neck!"

"i like you. you can come over and f*ck my sister anytime."

D-Double
"Abba Zabba, your my only friend."

"Back to you, F*ckers!"

"Oh please, mister bar room brawler. Don't hurt me or nut'n like dat."

Syren
"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy."

mc pee pants
bad boys 2...

mike- "who shot you in the ass?"
marcus- "that who be you."
mike- "i shot you?"
marcus- "yeah..." ugh
mike- "i-- we-- i mean, i did a lot of shooting but-- d@mn. you got shot in the @ss."

"why don't you exercise your right to shut the f*ck up!"

"i'm telling mama!"

"how old are you?... n**g*, you at least thirty!"

"ever made love to a man?... you want to?"

GoldenWitchy1
lol.those are all funny quotes!
"Lizzie:you didn't come here to see me anyway
Robbie:how do you know I'm not here to see you?
Lizzie:well are you?
Robbie:no,I'm just doing my job"

Lizze Mcguire,as much as I dislike that show......

GoldenWitchy1
"don't you remember me Lex?you killed me!"

GoldenWitchy1
"look!I can make that bloke down there pick his nose again nd again and again..." -Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire

GoldenWitchy1
' "You're going to pay," said Malfoy in a voice barely louder than a whisper."I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to my father...."
"well, I'm terrified now,"said Harry sarcastically."I suppose Lord Voldemort's just a warm up act comapred to you three-what's the matter?"he said,for Malfoy,Crabbe,and Goyle had all looked stricken at the sound of the name."He's your dad'd mate isn't he?Not scared of him are you?"
"you think you're such a big man,Potter,"said Malfoy,advancing now, Crabbe and Goyle flanking him."You wait.I'll have you.You can't land my father in prison-"
"I thought I just had," said Harry.
"the dementors have left Azkaban," said Malfoy quietly."Dad and the others'll be out in no time...."
"Yeah,I expect they will,"said Harry."Still at least everyone knows what scumbags they are now-"
Malfoy's hand flew toward his wand,but Harry was too quick for him '

Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix

GoldenWitchy1
' "You're going to pay," said Malfoy in a voice barely louder than a whisper."I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to my father...."
"well, I'm terrified now,"said Harry sarcastically."I suppose Lord Voldemort's just a warm up act comapred to you three-what's the matter?"he said,for Malfoy,Crabbe,and Goyle had all looked stricken at the sound of the name."He's your dad's mate isn't he?Not scared of him are you?"
"you think you're such a big man,Potter,"said Malfoy,advancing now, Crabbe and Goyle flanking him."You wait.I'll have you.You can't land my father in prison-"
"I thought I just had," said Harry.
"the dementors have left Azkaban," said Malfoy quietly."Dad and the others'll be out in no time...."
"Yeah,I expect they will,"said Harry."Still at least everyone knows what scumbags they are now-"
Malfoy's hand flew toward his wand,but Harry was too quick for him '

Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix I'm

silver_tears
spelling counts smart

Phoenix Aska
Super baby buggy bumpers

angel_not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.