Chino XL SHOT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
noooooooooo one of my fav rappers shot by a STUPID 19 year old hardcore tupac fan sad

Joe Grande on Power 106 a few minutes ago said the man who was shot several times in Pomona California was New Jersey rapper CHINO XL.

The twisted part was apparently it was by a diehard Tupac fan who said he did it in retaliation for Tupac.

The suspect was a 19 year old kid from Los Angeles.

No details were given out on his condition, where he got shot, how many times he got shot, they said Chino was in L.A. in a movie set to shoot a movie of some sort.

Thats all I know at the moment.keep you posted if i hear anymore

Afro Cheese
Damn... how come I didn't hear anything about that? That's really petty and dumb. If there's one thing I thought people learned from the Tupac/Biggie incident it was that if was just music and it shouldn't go as far as dying or taking a life. I guess some people never learn.

I hope he is ok.

Darth Revan
This is one of the reasons mainstream hip hop sucks no expression

Poor Chino, hope he's alright sad

SMOKE187
a chino xl killer just shot him? looks like pac capped him

HockeyHorror
you do know pac never had beef with chino^

SMOKE187
chino had beef with pac from what i heard. i never heard any of chinos stuff but c'mon if somone starts stuff they know there asking for it.

HockeyHorror
even chino said in all his disses that theres no beef involved. Chino dissed pac just to get his name out. and pac did a favor to diss him on Hit Em Up. Without that song, chino wouldn't be who he is today. and you should listen to Chino. he disses EVERYONE. laughing

SMOKE187
ok ill download a song of his and see what i think

HockeyHorror
download Nunca, Water, 3 To The Dome (ill song)

and alot of stuff.

koolruningz
Jeez there are some f*cked up people in the world. The reason they call it a "war of words" is because they dont want to shot at people. Hopefully Chino will pull through, ive heard a few of hes tracks and was gonna buy one of his albums when ive got some spare money.

HockeyHorror
Kool G Rap feat Big Daddy Kane and Chino XL- 3 To The Dome

classic song thumb up

HockeyHorror
well it was a false rumor.

mods can close this thread.

Dr. Strangelove
Well that was a turn of events. Glad he wasn't shot. big grin

koolruningz
Me to.

Wolf Dog
You cant spell gangsters without GAYngsters.
ahahah that was stupid but the point is is that banging is gay.

HockeyHorror
yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.