American/ Australian Idol: aka worst thing to happen in music EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
does anyone else hate this tyrade of bollocks as much as me? these people are the lowest common denominator, the boils on the arse of humanity. in australia the record company behind the show BMG have dumped You Am I, a long standing, hard working, hard rokcing band with a leigon of fans to give one of the LOSERS of the freaking show a contract. the guy who won the last show is twenty-****ing-three and is about to release an autobiography.
and before some whingy little moron who's not allowd out of the house after 7, spells the 'tha' and cant TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK bashes me for telling is how it is about these roecord company puppets, think about it, if there so called "artists" cared about their music and carrers in music, would they wait for some stupid show to come to their local mall and then take it up. no. a real artist records demos, gets company intrest and gets into it. these slack jawed humorless idiots just sit on their lazy fat arses and get free shit. and in 2 months, no one cares anymore and they have another show, get in some more shit. it never ends. they started with the shitful Popstars which made a succesion of shit bands that break up and leave the people in them working in the same shoe shops and sportsgirl stores they were the day before annoying us with their "talent." so to Australian/American Idol, FCUK OFF!

ElectricBugaloo
I think you're forgetting ICP.

MornGlory
i just hate american idol all together-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.