Crossfade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/artist/c/crossfade/canon/1242926_426x104.jpg

Although I don't know much about this band for now, I thought I would start a thread and see how many people here have heard of them and so forth. To find out more about them, go to their official site: CROSSFADE

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/amg_covers/200/drg200/g292/g29257eef61.jpg

(Debut, self titled album already out in stores! Go Buy!)

Silver Stardust
Their song "Cold" is one of my favorite songs at the moment...

Looking back at me I see
That I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in
Things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong
Like a drug that gets me high

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

And I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light
You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope

rock

BOPRecruit 16
Alot of people can relate to that song and I just love the beats to the song. Can't wait until I see a live performance on tv or concert! rock

Silver Stardust
Oh, I certainly can relate to that song...

I was waiting for someone to start a Crossfade thread, I was about to myself laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
All the better of timing! cool Next time I go to Tower Records, I'll definitely get their cd. This song is sick, so does their other material, from the clips I heard on their official site. When you check out that site, listen to track #5: Death Trend Setta and #7: No Giving Up rock

Silver Stardust
I'll have to listen to them tomorrow, as right now it's already midnight and everyone else in my house is asleep erm I do want to get their CD though.

Cinemaddiction
When I heard "Cold", I said "This is what Metallica wishes they could sound like now". Just compare the "What I really mean to say.." bridge to some of James Hetfield's old lyrical bridges, especially the word "say-eeeeeeeh". Then, it slips right into a Hammett-esque guitar solo.

Oh, and "So Far Away" is a ****ing beautiful song. The tempo mixes make it that much more original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.