Kirsten Dunst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i think kirsten dunst is a good actress and her best movie would have to be either fifteen and pregnant or bring it on. its also a rumour that she was seen kissin josh hartnett in a nightclub, even though shes spose to be dating jake gyllenhall?

Telperaca
I voted for "Interview with the Vampire" because I liked the book and I though she did a decent job as the haracter in the book. And she's cool as a kid actress...

Emma718
she's alright

FoamyFan
she is a ****..but i liked her in Interview with the vampire...other than that...she is a "FAT BASTARD"

Candy
she's in jumnaji? who was she?

ashtonsNO1fan
judy

FoamyFan
OMFG...she was in bring it on?!?!?!?!?!?......i have been wanting to see that...but not if she's gunna be like & quot;hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahehehehehahah
ah" for no damn reason

nick1811
wheres 'spiderman'?

TombRaiderGurl
shes alright ...i dont really like her

mc pee pants
she's okay. i liked her a lot in virgin suicides.

L49_JoaquinLovr
We already have a thread opened on her...and wtf, anyway, why do you create so many polls? Omg.

dbarzallo
take it easy l49 JoaquinLovr chill......people these days are too tense

FoamyFan
i only liked her in interview witht he vampire...other than that,,,she is ugly

texas-killah
I don't like her. everytime they show her on tv I switch it off!!!!!

Dazzler619
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID NOT PUT SPIDER-MAN IN ONE OF HER FILMS!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
I dont like her at all. Its something about her that annoys me.

Leave her alone, if she wants to create a poll she's perfectly obliged too.

I think she's a good actress, I don't have anything against her.

My favourite movie, we her, and all together would be 'Spider-Man 2.'

KillTheLight
She's nothing special at all.She was ok in Interview with the Vampire but thats about it.

forumcrew
well the point is if there is already a thread they should discuss her best film there rather then starting a new one.. especially when you cant fit all her movies on the poll.. people keep bringing up spiderman but crazy beautifull should be there too a lesser known film that is certaintly better then bring it on then again so is everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.