Day of the Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey guys i just watched this 1985 horror flick and i thought it was awesome! what do you guys think of this movie and what were your fav parts? i liked bub he was awesome and made me tear up when he saw his docter dead

BAFilmworks
I absolutely love Day of the Dead, the recent Anchor Bay release was absolutely brilliant. The best looking Day of the Dead ever, and aside from some dialogue flubs, is perfect. Not the best of Romero's "Dead trilogy," but still an excellent film, and definently undeserving of the reputation it once had as an awful film, and the worst of the trilogy.

HockeyHorror
pure genius. excellent film.

Michael Myers 1
i loved the gore and bub love

Lord_Andres
Loved it, the sarge made me laugh from time to time laughing out loud the gore effects ware pretty need too, good movie big grin

Michael Myers 1
i liked the part when the guy puts the shovel in the zombies mouth then flicks it off its head ll

Lord_Andres
ya that was great

Lord_Andres
I also love when the zombies tore the commander (forgot his name) apart

Michael Myers 1
lol yea that was aesome and i liked the part when the guys guts came out on the table that was sick

Lord_Andres
do you know if they are goin to remake it? since they remade Dawn of The Dead

Michael Myers 1
i dont know but i heard on the special features part that the creator or whatever said there might be another chance for another day of the dead

amlap
i liked day of the dead alot... but my heart belongs to Dawn of the Dead!
love

Michael Myers 1
im gonna see that remake it seems good

Zilverz
He said that he wants to do the 4th installment "dead Reckoning" i just made a post about it acouple days ago they have a petition going around.. read the thread

as for day of the dead:

Awesome movie! Excellent Story! Fantastic Acting! Bub was the shit, I got a feeling we will see him in the 4th installment.

amlap
i agree... it seems that the movie is going toward the new idea that 28 days later brought.

but it will never compare to the original...no

Michael Myers 1
thats what remakes do...i hope it doesnt get the bad reputation like the new TCM

andyF1
I saw this along time ago, and loved it. What happend at the end again, did they just fly off in the helicopter again?

It would be great if he made a forth, there has to an ending, be it good or bad.

I like the trailers for dawn of the dead re-make, hope the movie is as good. I think its out 19th of March

Michael Myers 1
hmm i think at the end she has a bad dream then she wakes up and shes on a beach in Jamaiaca

andyF1
jamaican zombies, hey dude stand still while I (inhales weed) bite ya

PissedOffGoalie
DOD was cool i like return of the living dead the best though

samhain
There is a guy who comes into my work who looks like Bub! Also, did you know that the guy who plays the leader of the army troops is also in Dawn of the dead? He only has a couple of lines but he's there. Joe Pilato I think his name is.

Michael Myers 1
i didnt know that...that movie has a lot of swearing and he did most of it lol and heres bubby http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~vampire/day/daypic4a.jpg

Michael Myers 1
this dude scared the shiznet outta me http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~vampire/day/tongue2.jpg

Michael Myers 1
lol check that tongue out :X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.