How true is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
The more I learn, The more I know.
I more I know, the more I forget.
So why LEARN?

badboy2004
because it'll get u a good job in the future

BakaXero
why cant you remember the important stuff
but you can remember all the useless facts they will do nothing for you....

Jackie Malfoy
Yea like asabra!Who is ever going to use this in the real world?No one so why is the teacher teaching it to us?It is pointless hard and boring!JM

Storm
confused Algebra perhaps?

Jackie Malfoy
Yea that is the correct spelling!Sorry!Don't you think it is pointless for teachers to teach it?JM

BakaXero
maths i can use...
but idont know what im gonna do with the information that egyptian monks shave all the hairs off thier body

AvP
i forget a few things, but i jog my memeory

Storm
I don' t think you' ll find many schools in Belgium with algebra on their program. Algebra was taught before my time.

BakaXero
but math has many uses in life....
people dont see it untill they eperience for themselve...
eg if your gonna be a tradesman youll definately need math....
triganometry is a must!

Jackie Malfoy
What kind of math are you taught then Storm?Well you are lucky not to take it,it is pointless I tell you.Any of you guys name one reason we would ever have to use it in our life?JM

Storm
I confused algebra with something else. We did get taught algebra in highschool.

Jackie Malfoy
I thought maybe in different countrys it was not taught,If this was true I would be out of the usa so fast!It would not be funny!JM Got to get to class.
I will see you later.JM

AvP
i hated alegbra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.