Should you make him/her wait?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkPheonix
out of curiosity should you make some one wait after they ask you out?

I did it at one point and my way was kinda malicious but ya kno.... is you wanna kno bout that story just ask....

Linkalicious
wait as in...

to tell them yes or no?

or to actually hang out with them?

DarkPheonix
Tell them yes or no

to give time mostly

rogue938
i think that they should talk it out to see if each person is ready to date.

Sun Ce
hmm who knows, i waited 3 years and never said a word but ah well, tho at the time i could have got her erm mad

Daedalus
Shouldn't leave anyone hanging around. Its wrong.

DarkPheonix
but did you ask her?

Daedalus
DP, trying to compete with my random 4th option on the poll thing...erm big grin

Sun Ce
no i never, i still think about her and cry, but hey its my regrets erm

DarkPheonix
no.. I just couldnt figure it out & had no more ideas so ya kno....

DarkPheonix
thats the thing.. ask... if she said wait for a little while would you do it or get mad?

Daedalus
I was joking..big grin You know you could've settled with 3 options. love

DarkPheonix
I could have?

Daedalus
Yep, when you make a thread and you have a poll you can change how many colomns you have. big grin

rogue938
if you really want that person you would give him or her the time that they need to make their decision.

DarkPheonix
I did that.. but I was horrible about it

lol

Sun Ce
i would sooo wait, but hey i never aksed and thats life erm, if i had another chance i woudl have waited yes, anything to at least be with her in the end big grin

Linkalicious
If I ask a girl if she wants to hang out sometime or go do something during the weekend, I most certainly would want a prompt response.

Make me wait just to hear yes or no....pfft.....i'd take back my offer in a milisecond

Daedalus
Damn right! big grin

DarkPheonix
lol...not to hang out to seriously date

Daedalus
Hmmmm.......it depends then. If you've known each other and he/she says "I'll think about it" I'd show her the door.

DarkPheonix
huh.......

i never got that treatment......

I got my bf to wait 3 years b4 we dated... thing is I didnt think He was serious about me.....

Linkalicious
well you can talk about the seriousness of the date once you determine yes or no.

most people say yes, then invite friends and crap along. If you're going to date, then just be more specific.

But no one should have to wait for a yes or no. They should just have to wait for a "when"

Daedalus
3 years......damn. He must've really liked you to wait that long.

DarkPheonix
yeah.. were dating now.. he hunted me down.. he wouldnt date ne one but me and wanted a strait answer... thats when I knew he wasnt kidding

Sun Ce
yep 3 years and at least he had to guts to ask ya out erm

Daedalus
Sun Ce, this girl, you should just go for it, what do you have to lose? The worst thats gonna happen is that she'll say no and you'll feel awkward for about a week max.

DarkPheonix
so ask her out

he was asking me out for three yrs I just kept saying wait and I'll let ya know I didnt think he would really wait....

Sun Ce
btw she moved out of town erm, never got to see her again

Daedalus
Oh. erm

rogue938
like i said it depends on how bad you want that particular person

Dp- it is hard to wait but patience is a virtue and if ur afraid that by pushing a person u may lose them u'll wait. it still is hard to wait, i know.

DarkPheonix
u lost ur chance then? there r other grrls tho.

Sun Ce
yep i lost the chance, there is no one else tho no expression

DarkPheonix
I just felt..feel awkward around him... weird and jittery.. always did... still do so I wanted that feeling to go away first..I didnt.. I dont think it will...it drives me nutts!

rogue938
have you let him know that you njoy his company? not exactly liking him although u do but that u like something about him or being around him. or have u alresdy told him that u like him

DarkPheonix
I do enjoy his company I just get all wierded out like I feel that I have to impress him even tho I kno I dont..... I get shy and giggly... thats just not hoo I am....

Daedalus
That shows you like him. big grin

DarkPheonix
O_o ur f-ing me..........

thats imposible........

Daedalus
..........why the b*tchy sarcasm? erm

rogue938
them just tell him some time that u enjoy his company. that leads to talking and talking is a good thing it leads to friendships and liking eachother, if ur unsure of him. u have to work extra hard at not being giggly to him. find a friend and go all giggly to them tell them all about the guy you like. and u dont have to tell him u like him in order to tell him how he affects u some times. thats a good thing to do. look closely at his replys to make sure u aren't going to far. show an intrest to yoursself in his fellings.

DarkPheonix
no... not being b*tchy..... just... I'm not sure.... I like him but.... why would i be all f-ed up around him..... I didnt mean to sond like a biatch or sarcastic b/c I was serious

DarkPheonix
mmm... I decided to date him tho so I'm gonna c what happens.....

Daedalus
You're all f-ed up because you like him so much, thats what I was trying to say.....
You clearly don't wanna lose him and thats where the nervousness etc. comes from.

DarkPheonix
i never tough of that... I thought I was just going crazt.. or stupid or some thing.......

Daedalus
It'll pass, once you get used to having him in your life, it takes longer for some than it does for others.

rogue938
dp- cool- and i have to agree about the nervousness part that daedalus mentioned. that sounds about right.
do any of us know this mr. dream guy of urs. if u dont want to say it in front of everyone else u can pm me.

DarkPheonix
lol... hes not on the site so no... jOHNmessedPARTAN117 KNOWS HIM ...but I didnt tell him who I'm dating......

this guy is just...... insane... hes a skater happy long hair... romantic as all hell.... and so nice to me and..... god hes just... I dont know... him happy

Daedalus
Then get to know him, maybe you're nervous because you don't know him as well as you like, I don't know. big grin

DarkPheonix
Ive knonw him for three years.... we hang out and stuff... hes just...wow.....
I dont know I get all weird and all.....Its funny but can be annoying at times... just looking back at all the stupid stuff I said to him

lol

and I lost his hat the other day... his lucky hat.. on campus(i stole t from him and later droped it) it took me all day that next day to find it... I finnaly went to security and made them play ythe tapes back so I could find it for him happy

Daedalus
Awwww, thats really sweet. big grin

sniper
stfu no expression

Daedalus
!

Telperaca
To make them wait is mean, kinda like torture...

sniper
not you

rogue938
cool
my guys a sk8er too, and sweet and romantic.
he told me that he loved me first in the most romantic way.
ahhh

DarkPheonix
gee thanx petersen.. I love u too.. ait till I cu in skool... I dont have to be quiet her ne hoo....

DarkPheonix
wait.. whats ur gender?

Telperaca
Glad to see you figured how to do the poll big grin

DarkPheonix
lol..kinda

Daedalus
Female, obviously.

DarkPheonix
well.. I thought she was a dude... srry hun....no offense

Daedalus
To tell you the truth so did I. (sorry!)

DarkPheonix
lol.......

mmmm.. srry bout my friend.... he was telling me to stfu

sniper
yup, as always

rogue938
YOU THOUGHT THAT I WAS A GUYYYYY???????????????
OH SUCH A STAB. I FEEL THE KNIFE GOING THROUGH MY HEART AS WE SPEEK. what ever gave u guys the impression that i was a guy.?????????? i'm so broken.

sniper
my brain links your name to that of Rogue Jedi, who is a guy

DarkPheonix
idk... i think every one is a guy........lol....

sniper... leave me alone.. your mean to me so just... bah.... not even worth yelling @ u......I hear whats said bout me and I just wanna be treated like a person not a whor*e its just... not right.. you guys thionk I do this and that but I dont... stop jumping to conclusions.. its soo high skool.

sniper
when was i ever 'nice' to you?

Telperaca
I thought you were a girl because I thought your name came from the X-MEN character. stick out tongue

DarkPheonix
just leave me alone!!!! my one safe place and you harass me here too..... y ppl make me wanna die some times!!!!

sniper
you shouldnt have stalked toth here. i was here, harassing people, long before either of you

rogue938
thats where i got my name from shes my favorite x-man female character. im still heartbroken. a guy. the nerve. but i do forgive u guys.

Telperaca
Sniper!! JUST F****** BACK OFF ALRIGHT!!
mad

DarkPheonix
I didnt stalk hin here... he did tell me bout it but I left him alone. I showed respect.. the moment I told him my name he and you pounced but at least he treats me like a person.

sniper
long standing issues, back off

Telperaca
!!!!

sniper
yea, even after the shit you put him through.
if you pay attention, im a lot darker than he is... he tries to stay good... i dont care anymore

DarkPheonix
long standing issus? well why dont you let me in on these issues b/c I have been left in the dark... when I defend myself I get my head chopped off.. when I stick up for some one or take the fall I am suddenly the bad guy.....

DarkPheonix
I didnt mean to put him thru n e thing... I dont like to hurt ppl but just b/c I broke up/him doesnt mean you can treat me like shite ok!

Telperaca
For **** sake, stop the ******* arguing!!

mad

sniper
i was defending you, in the beginning, but i heard their stories, and i havent heard one story from you that dosent completely conflict with what you told somone else. who am i going to believe? at least their stories are consistant. you cant even keep lies straight

rogue938
still want to meet me now that u know that i'm a girl. where did u get guy from?

sniper
the break up isnt what made me turn on you, it's what you've done to other people.

DarkPheonix
I do not lie... **** this... Im not coming back here... or any where else... I dont see why every one hates me... I just wanna die right now so just leave me alone!!!!!!!

DarkPheonix
I dont do ne thing to other ppl!!!!!!!!!
I help them then I get harassed.. I talk to them then I get blamed for sleeping around.. I dont do that!

sniper
im leaving anyway, but you need to look closely at things, and maybe even try to start over. then maybe oyu can fix your mistakes

Telperaca
O.o

sniper
i never said you did

rogue938
o.k. guys be nice

you-know-who
i'll have to admitt..... i thought tht u were a guy at first.... sorry....

Sun Ce
DarkPheonix!!!!!!, u better nto leave this forum!!!! sad, please don't!!! cry

DarkPheonix
*sigh* fine.. back on track now.......

Sun Ce
stay too

DarkPheonix
k

Phoenix Aska
hmmm...geez...maybe you should just ignore sniper...he takes pleasure in being an *******...

DarkPheonix
O_o.... oh my.... but it was my fault.....

Phoenix Aska
what did ya do wrongs?

DarkPheonix
i yelled @ him....

Phoenix Aska
it's okay....

It happens...besides, he'll get over it...

DarkPheonix
I hope so.. but I wont.. I feel bad..I dont like to upset ppl.... ever.

Phoenix Aska
nobodies perfect...it happens...

Everyone gets upset sometimes....

DarkPheonix
sad k

Phoenix Aska
don't be sad....

mightymunt44
hey all im too lazy to read all 6 pages of posts so i skipped to the end but im here to let you know that it's ok to let the guy/girl wait but i'll warn you it's torture for them

DarkPheonix
you would know huh hun....

srry bout that.. i love you!!!!!!

mightymunt44
it's alright love we're happy now

DarkPheonix
wink

mightymunt44
big grin big grin

DarkPheonix
bananas

DarkPheonix
lol
jk

lmfao

mightymunt44
ur too cute i don't think i've laughed that hard in a while

DarkPheonix
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.