intimate at 15????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you-know-who
ok im 15 and all of my friend have either had sex or have done other things with a bf... and i just dont think that its right i mean i'll admitt that i've done a couple of things but i havnt gone that far... y do u think that 15 yr olds do it at such a young age???

Daedalus
I lost my "V" plates at 15..erm

Df02
if u dont want to, dont...simple as that

each to their own, if they thought they were ready, all power to them, but they could regret it later....but then again they might not

Linkalicious
I got my V card scanned at 17, but I got ummm...oral at a significantly younger age.

Girls do it because that's how they get the opportunity to hang out with older guys.

Daedalus
I know I did....big grin

Daedalus
I like that one! big grin

Vampy
I'm 15. And i have to say the first person who would dare to touch me... would probably die, or something as painful as that. It's only my personal opinion but... gong too far at that age is just sad and the only purpose is to feel better and older than you are.

you-know-who
but dont you think that 15 is kind of young to be taking such a big step in your life???

PandoraMomo
Yeah, i lost mine at 15 as well.. only two days before my 16 bday. I did cuz i was goin thru a really hard time in my life, and i was looking for comfort in all the wrong places. I don't think i can speak for anyone ekse and why they would do it, ut that's why i did.. and it was with this really hot guy.. yeah..

you-know-who
exactly vampy... thats what i think..

Storm
It' s different for everyone. Some think they' re ready at that age and others don' t.

you-know-who
i mean sure i wuold do like oral and stuff at this age, but never to go so far as to do it... its just something that i think you should save for someone that you love and not just give it away like candy..

Vampy
Oh come on, 15 is not half that bad, as i know people who did that before they even strted growing up

and that's really hilarious how they'd look at other people saying they're childish and stuff. Really really pathetic

DarkPheonix
I waited till I was 18ish(a few days b4 my bday)

Storm
It' s a personal choice and that' s how it should be.

you-know-who
exactly they THINK that their ready... if you compare the olden days with today youd realize that there is a lot more younger people having sex and a lot of HIV and AIDS i cant believe that no one even thinks about that first before they go and possibly get that at 15...

Storm
The HIV virus will still be there at the age of 18 and older. People do think about it, that' s why they use condoms.

Society has changed. A lot of us don' t view it anymore as something we should treasure.

Clovie
i DO hate this thread cry

you-know-who
yeah ok thats true storm... but i still thank that 15 is very young at least for me...

i know society doesnt think that... i think its all the media showing sex on tv and in movies and in songs... its everywere!!! and thats personally where i think that we get it from

Daedalus
Why? erm

sniper
i think it's a bit young, but that's me. it's not when you feel ready, or when you're old enough, but when it feels right, with one person. when you feel like the sex symbols dont make you drool anymore, when you stop careing about the hot girl/guy your friends point out, and you get excited by this one person, that's when you're ready.

rogue938
hell yeah 15 years old and having sex is way to young.

cant a fifteen take all of the consequences and responsibilities that come along with this new step in life. are the prepared to take care of a child if an accident happens. what happens if they get a std like aids or herpes. where does their future go then. it affects their fufure. and most fifteen year olds dont even know what they want to to in the future.. hell , their still in school just trying to get out. there are so many reasons why the young are having sex before their grown, but none of them is a very good reason. i think a couple should be married before they have any such contact at all, not that i am judging the rest, but i've seen from so many examples where life is better because of it. and i agree with it. so is 15 too young?---hell yeah.!

Storm
I' ve always been able to make the distinction between reality and fiction.

Samurai Guy
I got my "V-Card Scanned" at 16, but I wish I would not have.

you-know-who
thats right i think that it is way to young and sniper i think that that is so true.... and rogue thats a good view i dont totally agree... but thats just me, i think that 15 is to young and it might be a good idea to wait until your married....

ok storm thats nice... but all i was saying that people are influenced by the media that if they see it on tv or whre evr that they think that its ok and so they do what they see... or hear...

rogue938
we all have regrets. smile be happy

DarkPheonix
never regret...learn from it

you-know-who
thats a good philosophy dark pheonix

you-know-who
but i still think that 15 is just to young.

rogue938
wisdom from one who thought i was a guy

Storm
I know you meant it that way smile

But if you think twice, you don' t let yourself influence by how the media portrays certain things.

you-know-who
thats true people shouldnt be influenced but many people are... just look at all of the people who got eating disorders because of the ideal views of how a woman should look... how the media portrays a woman... i know i almost fel on that path but i learned to be happy with what ive got... im just saying that you can speak for yourself but i know that the media plays a big part in everyones life

Clovie
closing, closing, closing angel_not

sniper
clov, i love that smilie

you-know-who
lol me to its cute...

rogue938
alot of times you cant help but let the media influence you. it has from birth. you cant be aware all the time
and the time that a couple decide to have sex shouldn't be based on just how their feelings are but also the situations for each of them. is this the right thing to do right now?

you-know-who
i agree on that rogue that but i think that their feelings definatley have to be involved.... if they dont FEEL ready then they shouldnt (maybe their doing it because of peer pressure like all of their friend have or somthing) and if they dont have FEELINGS for the person their going to do it with then they shouldnt so i think that feelings are a big part of this decision...

Clovie
so do i,
and still CLOSING

sniper
bubye clovie *hugs from pillow*

Storm
confused And why is that?

you-know-who
.........ok then getting off topic........

Clovie
because:

personal opinion. all.

Storm
Then why don' t you use the ignore function?

you-know-who
....yeah....

you-know-who
if you dont like it then dont come in..... 8-)

rogue938
hi

you-know-who
lmfao....wtf?

Clovie
coz i'm stupid *****?

you-know-who
... no your not.... WTF????

i still think that 15 is way to young tho do be talking this big step... like evry 1 i know has done it except me, i mean sure i feel pressured but i'm waiting for the right guy....

Clovie
and good you are waiting. thumb up

it got censored erm

you-know-who
oooooooo lol.... big grin i got it now... hehehehe

Sarsaparilla
be like me and wait until youre 32 to lose your virginity.

you-know-who
.... lol ...

JToTheP
Because between 13-18 it's all (a strong ratio, not all) guys want, and they probably wanted to keep their b/f's happy, or to keep them with them depending on the guy, I've known my share who have basically said the statement, "I can go to any other girl who I can have sex with, and leave you if you don't" or something close to it. So it's basically to keep them happy, especially the 'other' stuff then regular sex.

I personally have been surviving since I turned 13, and am now 18 and still got my "V plates", but I have an idea of who I wish to lose my virginity with.

just4divinity
sdfiuygds8ofgdg

JToTheP
Spam mutha****a, get lost.

you-know-who
Thats great JToTheP ... i know but if guys say that and thats all they want then their really immature dont you think??? if they really liked their girlfriend they would wait until the right time.... and some girls are just so ditzy they'll do n e thing tht u tell them to.... or maybe the girl really liked the guy and wanted ot stay with them so they did it...still if some guy said that to me i wouldnt i'd feel like hw eas forcing me!!.. and thats not right

just4divinity
the thing that shows the most is that girls CAN be so easily manipulated by guys, and i think the guys know that, but it really isnt all guys that act this way. i know plenty of guys who would beat someone up for being so manipulative when it comes to this kind of stuff. i know with my bf the subject has come up, but nothing really major has ever happened, and i think thats because we have talked about it and both decided not to.

just4divinity
another thing is that it really isnt just guys. there are plenty of girls who can be just as sex drven as guys at times, so all the blame cant go to the guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.