help me!!!! i need your guys' opinions, plz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

just4divinity
ok heres the deal. i have this dumb report on pro-corporal punishment in schools, and i am really lost. i thought it might be a good idea to find out what you guys think. plz tell me your thoughts on the subject. keep in mind that my topics are 1) using cp as restraint, 2) punishment, and and any other reasons you guys would think that it might be good. this would really help me out. thanx smile

PS any of your views on the subject would be really helpful

you-know-who
ummmmm..... y is there two of the same forums????

Darth Revan
I wouldn't think that it would be good. Smacking a kid up for doing something stupid is only going to make him more rebellious.

just4divinity
i dont know i just thought it a better chance at getting good responses

just4divinity
im not for cp either, but i still have to write a report on the pros of it

you-know-who
OK WTF Is CP!!! is it corperal or capital???

just4divinity
dude, just talk about either it really doesnt matter to me, i just want to know what you guys think, i need to get this dumb report done

JaimeMan
I think that corporal punishment is very good. Especially the death penalty. People need to pay for their actions.

just4divinity
tell me more

Sarsaparilla
hooray for the death penatly!!! you kill someone, we will kill you back.

ssoccergrl
Hey partner. find anything? i didnt.
(yes i am just4divinity is my partner on our dumb repot paperat school)
by the way, cp is corporal punishment

KharmaDog
kid, just do some research instead of people you don't know influencing what you think. Pick up a book, read, do your report.

ssoccergrl
HELP US PLEASE!!!

matchbox
why dont you ask your mums and dads, cos they will have had it at school wouldnt they, aks then what they think!

i am all for cp! a clip round the back of the head never did anyone any harm at all, lol!

just4divinity
i am researching, its just not helping. iim not good at that, i just think it would be good to have a general knowledge of what other people think, that would help with giving reasins why it is good. public opinion can be very helpful when trying to prove a point

Storm
But apparently, at some schools, there' s happening a bit more than a clip round the back of the head.

corporal punishment

matchbox
my RE teacher slamed me into a wall! and at parents evening my dad told her to clip me round the head if i wasnt doing any work! wtf is that all about????

BackFire
The best thing about corporal punishment is that beating kids is a victimless crime. They are genearlly to young to fight back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.