Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Is anyone else as excited for this game as I am? I just saw a commercial today for it and it looks sweet. It's supposibly the best RPG this year! I can't friggen wait!

nazgûl-lord
i have it and it's really good !
i'm in rohan now

Elessea
what kind of game is this?

Pc, Ps2? ?????

Thorondor
It;s just LoTR but with different characters....i use the term "different" very loosly.

Nazgul lord
it looks very good

Elessea
it sounds fun, i just dont know what system its for? is it for PC????

Morgoths_Wrath
It's out for Xbox, PS2 and GameCube, I don't think it's out for the PC yet.

Nazgul lord
WHAT!!!!!!!!! ITS ALREADY OUT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SPENT AL MY MONEYON SAN ANDREAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thorondor
San Andreas is better than this game yes

Morgoths_Wrath
True, it sucks though I'm not gonna have time to play either of those two games after tomorrow. Halo 2 is gonna take up alot of my videogame playing time.

Smodden
I heard it's just like FFX...

ElvesRule24/7
Anyone know if u can play at Helm's deep and fight with the Elves??? Is it any better than the helm's deep battle they had for the TT on Ps2??

addy_010
it wont be like TT which was on PS2 cos the fighting system is much shitter then that one. TA will be random fights which load up like in the final fantasy series, when you dont actually see the bad guys, you can be walking about and just it randomly goes into a fight. I hated about the ffs, atleast this is what i beleive the game fighting is like seeing as i dont actually own it i might be wrong but that is how it was in the ffs. Hope that answers your question.

DUSK_HUNTER
Hey i was ust doin a bit of training in the plains of rohan cause im having a bit of trouble in helms deep in the bit where you retret to the hall, and u choose to stay and fight, well i was training, and a bloody nazgul with a wraith appeared! luckly i had a perfect stored.

thebest453
hew nows wat 2 do after u beat souron

thebest453
in third age

thebest453
sad

Exabyte
I don't know, I'm sorry, but... please don't post numerous posts so quickly one after the other in the same thread... edit the first instead by clicking the 'edit'-button on the right underneath your message if you want to add something wink

welcome to KMC btw smile
And thanks for searching the old thread for asking big grin

Smodden
Originally posted by thebest453
hew nows wat 2 do after u beat souron

Thats the end of the game....smile After you beat Sauron, the end credits come up, and you can't do any more...It's a prety lame ending I think.erm

thebest453
ye i no

Fëanor
yeah....what a rip

to leave you hanging like that....they should have it so that you can battle the valar...why not

Smodden
just a man.....against a valar?messed

Fëanor
sure huh

have you no faith? no expression

Smodden
I believe. no expression

Fëanor
then....we are brothers no expression

Smodden
We are more than brothers no expression

Fëanor
come...let us make a pact this day so that we may have an accord no expression

*spits big glob of loogy in hand - reaches out towards smodden*

smodden: blink....er

Smodden
Your rituals are strange and unnecessary, come...we shall have a feast in your honor, and celebrate your coming home after your journey to manhood. Sing to me and dance like the Arabian women of the east.

Fëanor
would that i could...had i had the foresight to pack with me the very delicate and gossamer like veils necessary for said dance...however, i will gladly sing a song of sixpence a penny for a rye

Smodden
Very well, except for this small flaw in your plan: It is extremely bad luck to perform a sixpence a penny for a rye on a Sunday, such as today. Therefore you should wait for the morrow, 'else you have an ill-omen. But do promise me that you will not abandon your decision, either for bribery or the delight of another.no expression

Aldaron
Great got but had to delete the memory card. I got stuck at those Harad soilders. After defeating the Witch King, and a nother Mumikil. PM me the rest of what happens. :P

Fëanor
Aldaron: your words confuse me, hence this face I make -- blink

Ah, O' brother Smodden how little you know of me. A bribe cannot and will not dissuade me from the true path. For that way leads to songs of Barney the purple dinosaur....

And yet it is also true that if I were to sing a sixpence a penny for a rye on Monday an ill thing will befall me if I do not sing said song in the language of the Maori people, but never past 1 oclock and never before the last second of the twelfth toll of the bell in noontime. I am doomed no expression

DarthLazious
From what I've heard it is a great game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.