I'm sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
I have been sick lately. Monday I just had a sore throat and that was it. Tuesday the same. On wedseday I had sore throat, trouble breathing, sneezing, coughing. Today I have all of those plus muscle pains, headache, and a little bit of stomach ache.

I feel like I'm dying, but I know I'm not. Just feels that way. Tonight I am going to the doctors.

Not sure when I will be back to my normal self, but until then I not really going to be on here much because I feel awful.

ClaraG
Awww, that must suck

*hugs* hope you feel better soon

Mr Zero
cheese. sounds like flu, and thats no fun at all.

take it easy VTE

vaya_the_elf
Thanks ClaraG

And also thank you Mr. zero, is it flu season already? Did not think it was yet? ... I hope its not the flu..

Vampy
I got flu, like, a month ago erm this sucks...

chicken soup + tea with lemon + lots of rest are a far lot better cure than pills stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
I will keep that in mind. smile

Sun Ce
BTW there is a killer flu going aroudn the world, just thought i would say erm (was on the news)

Oh and i once had stuff like trouble breathing and thats because i had a chest infection big grin, hope its not the killer flu for ya tho sad

vaya_the_elf
sad That does not sound good. Is there any reports of it in the usa?

Sun Ce
its worldwide cry, get to a doctor fast, hospital if u can okay, hope its not that killer flu tho, but last i heard it has been going aroudn the world so just see someone fast sad

.::Levi@than::.
Vaya, you must feel rotten sad I do hope you get better soon

CherryPie
I got a stuffed up nose and a dry throat...I feel your pain

vaya_the_elf
I hope you feel better too

Royal Knight
being sick isn't funsick

i hope you feel betterwink

vaya_the_elf
thank you smile

Royal Knight
you are welcomebig grin

Antoinette
Ohh..I m sorry hun..sounds like you could have IBS
Its common in women and young grls...
its due to stress....
I have it and its nothing life thearting...
or you could have a flu....sad

Just take some advil or tyneoal twice a day one in the morning and one right before you go to sleep. Relax.....drink only water....get alot of sleep...hope that helps..and also try not to feel pressured to do anything and try to to be stressed so much,,,,stress causes many weird symptomssad
Hope you feel better hunbig grin

vaya_the_elf
Never heard of IBS, but thank you for the advice.

Antoinette
No prob

Darth Revan187
Hahaha excellent evil face

rogue938
twisted monkey balls lover

Antoinette
DarthReven that was so mean....that was un called for....be nice!

Darth Revan187
You know whats uncalled for?!?

One time during sex I called my girlfriend Frank.

rogue938
my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i've just been scarred for life.

Mr Parker
Those are my thoughts as well.Sorry,hope you get better soon. *hugs*

Darth Revan187
Get better soon Vaya yes

I'd love to start calling you Frank in bed again.

rogue938
your sick. poor vaya

Jackie Malfoy
Well if you look on the bright side.Inleast you are not throwing up like that smily you have on top of this thread!Anyway I hope you feel better and plenty of rest!
The good thing about being sick is not only do you miss school but you will get over being sick and be back to your normal self in no time!JM
Well time to go take a nice hot bath!

vaya_the_elf
Thanks everyone one for you comment. Well all besides Darth Revan wacko.
Jk Darth Revan.

Anyways I found out what was wrong, I have strep throat, and maybe a respiratory infection too. So I have to stay home a few days.

MornGlory
do you have the 9 month flu?

vaya_the_elf
No.. I don't have the flu smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.