Yeah, You Better ****ing Bow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
Lord of the rings, well well well, what a success it was, eh? Well, i figured i would take us back to our LotR roots and discuss this wonderful piece of film making.

But then i realised that a hell of alot of you cant tell the difference between Merry and Pippin anymore, so instead of making a 'how cool was in the silmarillion!?' thread, i decided to make one about all the film that have bowed their heads to Lotr by showing some spoof or some stolen scene stick out tongue

We can each add one or two, and keep it going stick out tongue

My film?
Shrek- The Obvious One-
Where shrek has the ring created for Fiona and it glows with the words 'I Love You'

Theres another one from shrek that i cant remember, damn stick out tongue

But, carry on people, or else.

Smodden
laughing out loud...it was "Shrek 2"

muse5
the beginning of the oscars this year, and on the mtv movie awards, i can't think of any movies beyond shrek 2, let me think

^i like your avi andsig

Exabyte

Smodden
big grin thank you...It's my favorite movie.

Nazgulinthedark
in some cartoon my sister was watching...ugh! i can't remember it....what was it...oh! there was this swamp creature things and it was being possesive over...something...and kept going "beloved...beelooveeddd..."

muse5
to smod: one of my friends dyed her hair orange-red so she would look like clementine, it looks cool, i thought i'd tell you that,

i know, i know, take it to the tig party

Smodden
eek!Tangerine! I love kate/clem.

laughing out loud...Yeah...I know too...soryconfused...

shaber
Have you seen the German version of The Tinderbox? A copout with the chalk scenario! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.