~*~trendy~*~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you-know-who
OK i was at the warped tour this past summer and while i was there i doscovered a band caled trendy punks... their awesome i'm like their biggest fan their from ohio, and toronto and i just wanted to let u guys know that you should check out their website at some time its

www.trendypunks.com

so yeah i think that they sound like green day a bit but what punk band these days are not influenced by them THEY ROCK! well trendy is awesome especially my three fav songs sorry, alpha sigma simga (ASS) and Punk rocker (also kiss my ass is ok too) but yeah....

so this is just a place to chat about them if your interested in them and what there about then check out their web site if not then o well... to each his own....

you-know-who
has n e one heard of them?

Darkfaerii
ive heard them and they rock!!!!!!! i love all there songs but punk rawker just stands out... im listening to it right now!!! just a question.. do you happen to have any of there lyrics.. i have been trying to find them since july!!! sad well i gtg so lata

loserib
not really into new punk

dj spookz
Trendy has to be one of the best bands ever... some people, ye know.. dont like them because... oh they are too punk or they sound like green day etc... but come on... LISTEN to their stuff... they are great.... if you ever get a chance to see them in concert... take it... they are an amazing band... sooooooo funny....

Red Superfly
They may be a good band, but their name is SHIT.

furryman
laughing out loud @ thread no expression

Tptmanno1
Their name is trendy?
I'l pass...

Silver Stardust
Never heard, but the name is kinda thumb down

ilovjohnie
ok, my boyfriend absolutely loves trendy, and he has gotten me hooked on them too. it's completely sad that their music has yet to be recognized when they have been working so hard for so many years.

Reckoning
As soon as recognition is given, you assholes immediately move on and say 'sellout'. That's the duality of punk. Live with it.

you-know-who
uh...huh... well idc wut other people think about the name or w/e who cares.. like people thought tht green day was a good name for a band when they first came out... trendy is awesome... did n e 1 hear tht davey P left?? it was soo sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.