Worst CD rip - offs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you-know-who
what is the worst CD rip off that youve encountered to date???

i'd have to say The chronicles of life and death - GC

its such a jip they made like 2 cds both the same (but w/ a diff bonus track) and one is a life version and one is a death version !!!! like WTF!!!!

wicker_man
Corporate greed. Whats worse is some of the DVD's Fox release are the same film in two different packages (i.e. 1 & 2 disc editions).

you-know-who
yeah those r messedmessed or like how they put a movie out to buy when its still in the theaters...... like lost in translation.....

Df02

you-know-who
yeah thats stupid!!!! i hate that or like how they got the cd and dvd thing all in one cd case and then they go and sell the dvd seperatley and they say that its different and its not!!!!!!! (GRRRR WILLIAM HUNG!!!!!)
big grin(hes still my idol tho)big grin

Deathblow
The special edition of Deftones' White Pony.

It was exactly the same as the original except the cover was red and it had their slightly annoying single 'Back To School (Mini-Maggit)' from the EP of the same name slapped on the beginning.

you-know-who
thats so stupid...

tabby999
yeah, i hate when bands go cheap andnasty like that. what about Lord of the Rings DVDs? you could buy the normal 3 movies, or the limited edition three movies, or the directors cut three movies, there gonna be like 13 different type of movie set to buy when their done and some poor geeks gonna be WAY out of poket. and its gonna happen with Kill Bill aswell

wicker_man

Darth Revan
I don't intend on buying it, but that whole "Sweat/Suit" thing Nelly just released. "Oh my GOD!! That guy released two albums!! Only it's special somehow because he released them both at the same time!!! Let's go buy that attention-whoring bastard some more diamonds!!!" What a load of crap.

MornGlory
OMG! - I was just now thinking the same thing about the Good Charlotte CD

both CDs are the same except for the bonus song- and I didnt know either of the bonus songs- so I just guessed on which one to get.. because I can always download the other bonus song I missed out on from the other CD

but... I am already tired of their new CD... i was really liking it last week and this week...the CD is like: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz sleep1

I already sold it to one of those CD trading places-

o well...

tabby999
what about System of a Down, they released the same cd with 4 different logo/covers.
and Kiss they released four careers at once, one per member.

and bollocks to the Matrix 9 DVD set, you buy the first movie (you know, the one thats not shit) and you get the movie, making of stuff and other what not)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.