Solar Sailor -- SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
So, what'd you guys think of the Solar Sailor? It was that thing that came from the Trade Federation ship and expanded it's glowing sail. Then it started to fly away.

It looked pretty neat!

mah
it looked very good!

He-Man
Yeah! Looks cool. cool

peluffo
Looks nice, but the idea was already used in Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Star Trek Insurrection sad

He-Man
Doesn't matter. It's still cool!

peluffo
Take it easy... yes it looks " cool coooooooool", but the idea was not as original as I expected. Just that.
But it is cool, don't get mad... stick out tongue

He-Man
But I doubt it's taken from trek.

The ship's just great for Dooku, cause of the fact that he collects antigues...I'd say that fits great with his personality and the thing that he was once a jedi. The story of Dooku is the thing why they put this ship to the film. It's cool! cool

Damn I'm good at speaking total crap again. smile

LanceWindu
But what's the Solar Sailor for?

yerssot
the usual transportation

ToMacco
Star Trek is dumb anyway stick out tongue stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Of course it wasn't taken from Trek; Space sail ships like that are almost as old as sci-fi. Both franchises were doing a different take on established ideas.

Just like laser swords and telekinetic powers, Star Wars has always excelled and taking exisiting concepts and making them class.

Anyway, it's a cool ship for a cool person, the Dooku-meister himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.