Pendragon book six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spader
book six in the pendragon series will be coming out in march 2005

Shadow_King
oh my god oh my god you ave to be kidding. i have to get it. i think i should pre- order it. what you think. and also

hello and welcome to kmc fourms i hope you have a great time here.

Lord Soth
I've only read up to book 4, they're kind of tedious

Londonboy7
Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt It only took 9 months uselly it takes like a year and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 months to go..............

Londonboy7
Never mind its not a real book heres what he says
Everyone's been asking about this mystery book, so it's time to reveal the mystery.

Bobby has been through a very long and complicated adventure...and we're only halfway home! That's why we thought it would be a good idea, and fun, to publish a book that was a re-cap of the first five books. That way, if somebody hasn't read the first five, they could pick up this book and get a quick overview of what has happened so far. For veteran readers, it will also serve as a reminder.

The Guide will cover the first five novels. There will be an overview of the whole story so far, and a very brief synopsis of each book. Also, there will be facts and bits of information about each territory that aren't contained in the novels!

But here's the best part: The Guide to the Territories of Halla is going to be illustrated! I've gotten tons of e-mails from readers asking for pictures; wanting more descriptions of the characters and wondering about what the territories looked like. Well, in this book, you'll see! There will be illustrations of most of the characters, along with some beautiful, full color paintings of major scenes from each of the books. I've seen the first few and they are awesome! This book will be the perfect way to feel as if you stepped into a flume yourself!

So, for new readers it will serve as a warm-up to what they can expect from the novels. For veteran readers, it will be a collector's item that gives more info about the territories, and lets you see them for the first time.

The book is really going to be terrific!

P.S. I know I'm going to be asked these two questions a lot, so I'll answer them right here. 1) The Guide will be published in May '05. 2) There are going to be ten Pendragon novels. The Guide to the Territories of Halla isn't one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.