Bullridin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barf Heaven
I'm not much of a rodeo guy but bullriding is f***ing awesome

Especially when the crazy guy actually gets attacked by the bull after he's bucked off evil face I know it sounds mean but it's sort of like how people watch NASCAR to see the crashes...

dragonpisces272
I've never bullrode, only watch on TV. But it seems fun...I guess blink

Barf Heaven
Oh God I never said it looked fun those guys are freaking insane!! I might do saddle bronc or even bareback but bullriding? Hell no!!

It's fun to watch though especially live cool

Myth
I've only ridden a machanical bull but it was fun.

Barf Heaven
Well yeah the actual riding part looks fun but the scary part comes when the bull gets you off and sometimes gores you...

DeNiro
My dad loves bull riding we are actully going to see it live in chicago but he likes the clowns the best he says those guys are the bravst guys he has ever seen

Darth Revan
The clowns are pretty cool but it's kinda sad cos a lot of 'em don't really do much anymore...

DeNiro
they are crazy though i mean they really do make that bull stop trampling a guy by doing what ever they do

total metalhead
rednecks!!! hill billy's!!!

hey who said that?

DeNiro
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
I personally don't think they're as crazy as the guys who ride the bulls... You know you get eliminated if you don't fall off?

Anyways... Rodeo clowns are cool.

nettles--> laughing out loud

DeNiro
O yea the guys ridding the bulls deffintly have a screw loose. stick out tongue

total metalhead
i can think of a couple more things that could come loose after riding those frickin huge animals.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.