Tarkin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MOTHERBOX
Anyone got any new info on Tarkin I know hes in it but I have heard its just for a second, If thats true I will be sad couse it would be great to have him be a major player in the rise of the empire, He is The Emperors #1 not Vader at the start of Ep4. Your thoughts?

NoFate007
As far as I know, the only part Tarkin is in is in the second to last shot of the film.

MOTHERBOX
Ya thats what I have heard also like a short shot a sec long or something,, that just suckssad

jedijunky1138
Already a thread on this subject. Use your search feature peeps. wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311610&highlight=tarkin

MOTHERBOX
I saw it but I was wondering about new info on him not if he has been confirmed.

jedijunky1138
you should have ask in the original thread. Don't post duplicate threads. Its a good way to make some peeps mad around here. I'm not coming down on ya, just warning ya.

MOTHERBOX
But its not a duplicate thread?

jedijunky1138
OK It's your funeral.

MOTHERBOX
I dont get it that thread is about him being confirmed this ones about any new info, Not allowed to have more than one tarkin thread? if so my bad sorry.

Sith Master X
But here, we try and link similar topics together rather then start a bunch of new ones on the same subject almost. wink Just letting ya know. smile

MOTHERBOX
Ok my bad just thought it was diff enuff to warrant a new thread.

jedijunky1138
No problem. You can ask a mod for a merge if ya want to.

MOTHERBOX
Do I pm them ?

jedijunky1138
Yea thats the best way.

Sith Master X
No prob. This tends to be an issue with some people because they've been here for a while, they know how things work and they know better, but you've just gotten here and have proved yourself not to be a jerk or an idiot like others have been lately. Anyway, welcome. Hope you'll stick around.

MOTHERBOX
Thx I will this forum seems sweet alot on info and pics and links that dont get yanked right away, I hate TFN for that reason if your not on the 30 min or so that something gets posted then your out of luck, Not here!

jedijunky1138
Yup and have fun!!!!!! Welcome!

mephistodesigns
Vader is ALWAYS the Emperor's #1. He's a Sith. he's his apprentice. Tarkin is only the number one military commander. Vader is #1 to the Emperor. Period.

:.Space Opera.:
yeah vader followed tarkin because tarkin was in charge of the death star. i rotj vader was the commander of the death star

Crow_T_Robot
In TFN's defense they are the biggest Star Wars site out there and are thus more visible. It's a lot more likely that LFL would catch them and get them in trouble than here.

MOTHERBOX
Well whatever the reason I like this forum better Happy Dance

LandoSpeeder
Yep, It's almost completely illegal too. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.