stand up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FoamyFan
this has alot to do with celebs...everyone thinks they are perfect...but look at MJ...he raped children...and is now paying for it...most people get away with stuff like this...and i am going to stand up for what i believe in...and i believe that it's wrong that people tell others how horrible they're problems are when children are faced with worse than them..so stop...think about things...realize that everything that is going on in our world....most of it is wrong.children are left with no parents because they got drunk and had a car wreck,old women are murdered because someone needed a little bit of cash,15 year olds are having children,babys are getting left on peoples door step for dead,poor people on the road trying to survive but others turn there head and won't give a hand to help a poor soul,kids dieing of cancer because doctors are to lazy to find a cure,troops dieing in war because of presidents making mistakes,children finding out that they're dads won't be home because he has went to heaven,kids getting raped and they're parents turning they're parents,People over look these problems....but this is not all of the problems we have in our world today....but one thing that helps us all? GOD IS WATCHING OVER AND PROTECTING US....HE IS HELPING OUR PROBLEMS A GREAT DEAL,people have given up on god....but HE HASN'T GIVEN UP ON YOU.I do realize that this will prolly be closed...but
this message has to get thru....and remember....GOD HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON US.

MornGlory
MJ? Michael Jackson? or michael Jordan...

everyone knows that celebrities arent perfect!

BadKitty
there plenty of threads in the GDF about god and other controversial topics..please use those

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.