i need some advice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SMOKE187
all right i asked this chick out at work she said if she didnt have a bf she would date me. my question is should i tell her how i really feel abought her?

SlipknoT
no wait untill she breaks up with the other guy.

Dogbert
How old are you?

SMOKE187

Dogbert
Don't do it; you will scare her away with the pussiness of that question.

SMOKE187
ok i wont thanks for the help.

MornGlory
no you should tell her in a non threatening way

MornGlory
^^ you know come to think about it... hmmm

I have told that "line" to a guy before -- "if I didnt have a bf I would date you"

it is just a sweet way to say NOOOOO! ( but I didnt want to loose our friendship?? or something??) idk

well for me it was.

SlipknoT
beat her in the head with a hammer, then tie her up and bring her to your basement. She's yours from thier.

SMOKE187
hmmm difficult this is. even more confused am i. well she always gives me these stares. and if im not mistaken i think i overheard (not sure) that she thinks im cute. maybe im just in dinile like alwayz

SlipknoT
I'm telling you, one swift blow to the head with a hammer and she wont know what hit her.

MornGlory
I say guys are "cute" everyday!
but it doesnt mean....

but the fact is that she has a boyfriend... so maybe you need to take SlipknoT's advice on getting rid of the bf

Lianslo
slipknot...you scare me sometimes confused

shellie
laughing you're funny

confused hopefully you aren't speaking from experiance

stick out tongue

badboy2004
shellies right you are funny

Korri
k no expression

Clovie
wait.

nick1811
do u know if she likes u?

SMOKE187
she always stares at me and said if she didnt have a bf she would date me.

The Ones
if at first you dont succeed: KILL!!!!

Filth
That might work smile

DO no i repeat do not tell her anything she will only use it against you should find out how serious she is with the other guy the decide on your next actions VERY carefuly

Anna85
well, keep talking with her. slowly you will tell her ur feelin rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.