A Year ago today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
w00t Revolutions a year ago today!

There is nothing else to talk about eek!

MornGlory
sorry - i hate the third matrix - but I think i am the only person in this world that loved the second matrix

.::Levi@than::.
nope, I love reloaded too eek!

pr1983
reloaded was cool

JediHDM
i loved all of them. because all of them added to the story and didn't detract from my loving of the story.

...wow, that sounds almost retarded, now that i think about it, but it's exactly what i mean, so whatever...

Korri
I know what you mean happy

Silver Stardust
Exactly one year ago, at this moment, I was sitting in biology class counting down until the 7:30 showing when I'd be seeing Revolutions happy

cal31
Yup, I remeber going to the 9:30 showing and getting back home at 1 !!!!!! Well worth it.

Morpheus
raver I remeber going to the 10:30 showing. I had to wait in for by my
car cuz line to long. raver

JediHDM
yup, lets hear it for the last showing of the night, what what!!

...ok, that's not something i am proud of, but i am in college and class comes first...

mc pee pants
sooperneo loved every second of it. haters go away.

DirectorFitz
yeah...i saw it opening night at a 7:30 showing...there was some guy dressed as Neo, and he was even talking like Keanu.............okay, I'm a fan too, but not that bad...

I enjoyed the third one...

mailedbypostman
I remember counting down seconds to revolutions in the movie theater line, hoping i'd make it. And being in the theater with now deceased (online) Bios9. Good times, good times.

JediHDM
lol...i counted days, hours, minutes...then, when we all pilled into the bronco and drove down there, i was happier than anyone!!

then there was problems with our tickets, so instead of having to sit in a crowded theater, we got moved to the next time, and got to pick the best seats!!

Korri
*sigh* those were te days smile

Morpheus
raver Don't u wish u could relive those days. happy raver

mailedbypostman
Maybe....

Korri
i do big grin

Clavis
yeah me 2 I went to revos and afterwards I dyed my hair eek! it was totally cool eek!

JediHDM
i do...especially the coming home at 2 in the morning and logging onto KMC to spend 2 hours posting how freaking sweet it was!!!!

mc pee pants
reminiscing like this makes me think about The Omega cry

i miss our verbal exchange cry

Spectr4L
I remember seeing Revolutions with several friends i went to HS with, which made seeing the movie even more worthwhile....good times.

Silver Stardust
I remember making fun of my friend because for the first (and probably last) time ever I managed to see a movie before her -- I saw it at the 7:30 showing and she saw it at the 8:30 one laughing out loud Then my friends I saw it with and I went out afterwards and dissected the movie...and then when I finally got home at midnight I woke up my brother to tell him all about it.

That movie's what caused me to find this place big grin

Korri
who loves Korri? diva

JKozzy
yes

Sorry for the bump. But Jedi is right.

Clavis
he sure as hell is and I dont think it is retarded to think that at all huh

Korri
smile

Silver Stardust
Nope, what he said makes perfect sense and is totally right.

Korri
pimp

sith_darth_jay
god, I've been absent way too long, How could i've missed this thread!!!!

anyways, unlike Jedi, i skipped classes and went to cinema. I couldn't go the night before to a special screening (nov 4), but i saw it 5 hours after zero hour.

now I'm waiting for May 19: Episode III yay!!!

DarthLazious
I liked all three Matrix flims.

Clavis
they were cool cool as ice baby

TOH
Same here yes

Silver Stardust
We rock yes

Hey, you joined just three days before I did laughing out loud

Korri
hi son!

Fëanor
the matrix movies never happened ... it was - a collective hallucinatory phenomena that was ... through sublime measures ingrained into our subconscious via electrical impulse generated through our use of what we call the 'computer'...

and our need to surf 'the net' stick out tongue

TOH
Where some see coincidence, I see consequence... shifty

dragonpisces272
memories are comin back when I saw the premiere at 1 in the moring...

Wolfie
Memories of everyone seeing it on Wednesday, spoiling every minute of it for me, then me seeing it on Saturday and getting disappointed by the lame ending. Good times.

Korri
msn-oh

TOH
naughty

Korri
are you naughty smilieing your mother? messed

sith_darth_jay
mother and son dillema

someone get Freud in here!!!!

xeous
I've" had this avatar since I joined KMC. It will never be changed. Ever.

Unless it's deleted, of course...I guess I should save it, eH?

Silver Stardust
Wow, you've kept the same avvie for over a year?!

I barely keep mine for a week!

Korri
laughing out loud same

TOH
mad Hey, that was for Alana stick out tongue

Clavis
no expression I say ur avatar is cool sp happy

Korri
no expression ho'k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.