Who's The Hottest Out Of The Other Guys Who Weren't In The Other Polls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i've made it fair and made another poll who weren't in any of the other polls. i think the best would have to be chris klein

FoamyFan
thank you for adding him smile

ashtonsNO1fan
thats ok

MornGlory
I've always liked Ewan McGregor embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
Although I think Sean is fab with that accent of his and good looks, but I voted for Chris Klien. Did anyone see him in Here on Earth? Total sexiness! eek! love

L49_JoaquinLovr
Elijah and Sean, but I voted for neither. I didnt vote.
The guy I most admire and obsess over isnt even up there......Joaquin Rafael Phoenix. *Swoonnnnnn*

KillTheLight
Exactly!!!right on and by the way ur sig drooldrooldrooldrooldrool omg Jpdrooldrooldrool

Also ashtonsNO1fan u need to stop making polls with guys names on them,cause u miss of loads of hot ppl like Joaquin and Ralph Fiennes.drool

L49_JoaquinLovr
big grin ty. Made it last night.

Oh so true!!!! heehee

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i didnt vote stick out tongue cuz i wouldnt have chose any of them cuz I'm like in Love with David Desrosiers and i have to stay loyal lol

MornGlory
Liam Gallagher is hot too

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i dont know who he is but the name sounds familiar

MornGlory
I know I have been saying Liam gallagher a ton of times'... but Ive always thought Ewan McGregor was HOT!

http://www.cswu.cz/obiwan/ewan/08/ewan284.jpg

droolio ewan droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.